More Interactive Items - Grab Moveable Statics (by JustinOther)

stoppingby4now

• 2 weeks later...

Where there not a version that just allowed one to simply move the objects around? Then at least the gameplay annoyance factor goes down, and you can still throw a spoon in someones face. I do not know if it will make patching simpler or keep it at the same level as now.

Where there not a version that just allowed one to simply move the objects around? Then at least the gameplay annoyance factor goes down' date=' and you can still throw a spoon in someones face. I do not know if it will make patching simpler or keep it at the same level as now.[/quote']

Not to my knowledge no. The way it's implemented is he replaces all the original objects with a new "Misc" object that he creates from each one. Problem is every time something edits the location of said object it is a conflict.

See the idea of this mod is awesome makes it feel more real and like how oblivion and morrowind was where you could take or move pretty much everything in the game but the way the modder is implimenting it is the problem and makes it hard to use with alot of other mods.

So i say remove it