Improved closefaced helmets (by navida1)

TechAngel85

• 4 years later...

There are three errors <Unknown> in the original file (which were always corrected in the Step patches, but the errors in the original mod still remained), maybe LOOT refered to these: Check for errors in xEdit, they are in files in Armor Addon?, solve the <Unknown> errors and save the original plugin, which is what i did and there is no further critique from LOOT. Here are the original instructions i copied from the mod's forum pages at some point:

Spoiler

"The 3 errors in this file are really easy to fix with SSEEdit. Just load
the file and run it in SSEEdit and right click and choose Check for
Errors at imp_helm_legend.esp.

It will show 3 errors - two in DwarvenHelmet [ARMA:0003F7FF] - to fix this error simply check for the
helmet listing and click it and highlight it. It is under the Armor
Addon 3 from the top in DwarvenHelmet - the errors are in the weight
sliders, simply right click on both sliders and choose Enable and then
hit OK. That will highlight as fixed.

The last error can be hard to find but it is under the Armor Addon tab too. It is under 040096A3.
Check under the weight slider again right click on the error (it says
<Unknown> ) right click and it brings up a separate window that
says Unknown or Enabled. Choose NEITHER, simply open the window, make
sure either option is UNCHECKED and press OK. The errors are now
repaired, just go save the plugin and it should be completely fixed now."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, B5SnowDog said:

Hi, I've got 5 different errors with this one. I'm at Final Sorting and Cleaning and this is what xEdit shows.

With this example/screenshot you attached, it is more of a conflict than an error, all overwrites by the mod are intended and the one thing you would be missing when wearing this specific helmet is the warmth value for survival. I think this mod is even a bit older than the Survival Creation Mod and its addition of warmth keywords, so it might not even be an oversight.

2 minutes ago, B5SnowDog said:

OK, I won't worry about it then - I always turn off the survival options anyway. Thanks!

I was curious and just checked, this specific conflict is already solved (the survival keyword from update.esm forwarded) in the Step conflict resolution patch and others like the Nightingale hood for example is resolved in the Step cr waccf patch. The whole load order one wants to use need also to be active when checking for potential conflicts.

• Like 1