Sign in to follow this  
Bonanza

Issue with Ojo Bueno StreetLitter01.dds

The Ojo Bueno StreetLitter01.dds (and streetlitter01_n.dds) texture in textures\architecture\urban seems to have a lighting issue in fallout 3. At certain distances/camera angles, the texture goes completely black.

The NMC texture doesn't have this issue. This was with the HIGH option for Ojo Bueno.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By se7enex
      Lucas Simms himself is missing his arms. I can see his gloves but his actual arms are invisible. I can't even begin to imagine what the fluff could be causing that. I did have issues with .32 and Mausers having big red exclamation marks but that's because it REQUIRES (listed in mod guide as optional) the individual weapon remakes. 

Springvale Sewers, a AWOP location crashes consistently when I try to enter it. 

• By Dennai
      Is there a way to make GaryBash work with MO in Fallout 3? I tried to use it as executable, but MO wouldn't recognized the Wrye launcher as such. It surprised me, because MO had no problem recognizing the Wrye Bash launcher for Oblivion, but I don't have the same luck with Wrye Flash. When I browse the Moppy folder to try to find the Binary, Wrye Bash Debug is the only application the MO can see.
    • By wolverine2710
      Originally BrainFever posted this in the Nexus MO forum. So that this discussion will not get buried on the nexus forums I created the question here and will respond to it here.
      MO works with Fallout3 and FONV (Fallout New Vegas). I have used it successfully with FONV. There are however a few mods which are bit more difficult to install. Mods like darnified UI, MCM, Unified Hud. These mods need to see the XXX_menu.xml files installed by other mods to work properly. The fundamental concept of MO (Mod Organizer) is mod isolation. In the current situation with MO when installing those kind of mods can't find those xml files. There are however workarounds for this. Those are described in the Nexus forum (search for fake or XML). It is also discussed here in this forum. An explanation how to use FOMM can be found here.