Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Maybe I should make a new version of the merged patch. ;)

Thank You SirJesto you a true gentlemen.

Another good news. https://www.mzin.moe/

With Bathing in Skyrim to be updated..seems that almost everything is in place for SE except Enhanced Camera/Immersive First Person ::D:

this is good new i will keep an eye out for it.

Tzefira you could try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1539, and merge the patches where applicable, as an alternative or wait for the porting

Yes I was going to try that out got it installed but haven't activated it yet. Guess I will get off my butt and try it out

Hey all, pretty sure I've fixed most of the issues in my initial build.  I did run into an issue with black-face children in Keld-Nar.  In my build, SSEEdit listed "FTST - Head textures" that were missing from several children.  It's possible that this is covered somewhere and that I missed a step, but just in case, I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Solution:

RS Children was causing issues -- a patch was listed on the RS Patch Compendium page, but this was not included in the FOMOD, nor the instructions listed in the master build page.  Might want to add it to the list.

Ah thanks didn't realize there were children in Keld-Naror or an RS Patch was available thanks I will add that.

hey guys i was thinking I could create a new "Merged" tag and maybe say such and such mod is included in such and such merge? would this be of use

I think this will definetely help a lot! I thought about it yesterday, when I thought I screwed up my game and have to rebuild everything, including merges. Fortunatelly, I was wrong, game is alright, but having an understanding what mods are included in what merges while you going through installing them can really help a lot.

I think this will definetely help a lot! I thought about it yesterday, when I thought I screwed up my game and have to rebuild everything, including merges. Fortunatelly, I was wrong, game is alright, but having an understanding what mods are included in what merges while you going through installing them can really help a lot.

yes this has been one of those long suggested and asked for improvements back on the Classic guide but that I just keep putting off for one reason or another.

Hey, Just finished following the guide and doing some visual checks. I found that the pine trees at winterhold are missing textures for bark. https://ibb.co/f5LGNc

Anyone else have this?

Just checked the .nif files from SFO - trees only, the textures for the bark are missing in the installation -treepineforestbarkcomp3.dds and vurt_pbarksnowy2.dds, vurt_pbarksnowy2_n.dds. check these pics.

https://ibb.co/d6zAhc

https://ibb.co/jUTQFx

Hey, Just finished following the guide and doing some visual checks. I found that the pine trees at winterhold are missing textures for bark. https://ibb.co/f5LGNc

Anyone else have this?

Just checked the .nif files from SFO - trees only, the textures for the bark are missing in the installation -treepineforestbarkcomp3.dds and vurt_pbarksnowy2.dds, vurt_pbarksnowy2_n.dds. check these pics.

https://ibb.co/d6zAhc

https://ibb.co/jUTQFx

Ok thanks I have not noticed that in Dawnstar myself i will quickly pop there a take a look.

Edit: I am not spotting any missing textures for pine trees in Dawnstar at the moment maybe there covered by EVT?

I'm having a problem converting the NSuTR patch from Better Dynamic Snow using the Creation Kit. After I've cleaned it, the patch loses the masters for Better Dynamic Snow.esp, and for Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp.

For simplicity in dealing with the Creation Kit, Ive disabled all of the mods in the left hand side of MO2 except NSuTR and BDS so that my plugins list has only the Skyrim ESMs, followed by Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp, Better Dynamic Snow.esp, and Better Dynamic Snow - NSuTR Patch.esp.

Opening up the creation kit, I'm setting the NSuTR patch as the active file and ticking all of the other files, except Hearthfire which isn't a master. Loading produces a list of warnings which I'm closing and then saving the file.

However, when I then load the patch back up in SSEEdit, BDS and NSuTR no longer load as masters with the NSuTR patch plugin and Checking For Errors produces a list of problems.

Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?

I'm having a problem converting the NSuTR patch from Better Dynamic Snow using the Creation Kit. After I've cleaned it, the patch loses the masters for Better Dynamic Snow.esp, and for Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp.

For simplicity in dealing with the Creation Kit, Ive disabled all of the mods in the left hand side of MO2 except NSuTR and BDS so that my plugins list has only the Skyrim ESMs, followed by Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp, Better Dynamic Snow.esp, and Better Dynamic Snow - NSuTR Patch.esp.

Opening up the creation kit, I'm setting the NSuTR patch as the active file and ticking all of the other files, except Hearthfire which isn't a master. Loading produces a list of warnings which I'm closing and then saving the file.

However, when I then load the patch back up in SSEEdit, BDS and NSuTR no longer load as masters with the NSuTR patch plugin and Checking For Errors produces a list of problems.

Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?

try esmifying Better dynamic Snow and now snow under the roof first it is a pain but that what you got to do.

hey guys i was thinking I could create a new "Merged" tag and maybe say such and such mod is included in such and such merge? would this be of use

Yes, absolutely would be helpful.  I wonder if it'd be useful to hyperlink that tag to each of the respective mods in the Merged Page (might get more people to pass the 'idiot checks' :P) ?

Also, as a side note, I think it might be useful to expand a little bit on your MO Merged Patches organizational style.  In the past few pages of this thread, it looks like there was some discussion as to different methodologies of organization.  It took me a solid 3 hours to realize that I could isolate the mods via the 'checked' box filter on the left.  Including some more direction there might be useful...

Edited by humblecalamity

[E.g]
* Click the [Configure Profiles] icon at the top of the main Mod Organizer window. The icon looks like an id card.
* Select "Legacy Of The Dragonborn - Special Edition" then click [Copy].
* Type "<Insert Name of Merge>" in the text box and hit [OK].
* For each profile, right click and [Deactivate all mods]
* For each profile, manually check the boxes on the left for all mods (and their masters) for each Merged patch.
* Use the [Filter] function at the bottom left of MO to select ONLY the checked mods. (Much easier to see mods of interest)
[OPTIONAL] Use mod notes to manually copy a list of included merged mods

I'm not sure if this is relevant anymore because I haven't merged anything in SSE, but here are some directions I typed for myself to make merging mods easier for me when following these guides in old Skyrim. I am just trying to help out the newer members so If this post is void I apologize. 

[spoiler/] * Activate all mods in the Left pane of MO
* Exit MO
* Download Loadorder.txt (Merging version) and install in profile folder
* Start MO
* Run MP
* When the plugin Selection Pop Up box appears
* Right Click the mouse and choose Uncheck all
* While holding shift Left Click Skyrim.esm and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch.esp, then press the spacebar (this will activate all mods that are highlighted blue)
* While holding shift Left click the first and last plugin you are merging, Than press the spacebar (this will activate all mods that are highlighted blue)
* While all plugins to be merged are still highlighted blue Right click the mouse again and choose Masters ->  Check Master
* Click OK (If the OK button is faded out, Make sure plugins to be merged are still highlighted blue than activate any plugin above the plugins to be merged that have red text)
   Merge Mod
* Close MP
Repeat with all mods to be merged [/spoiler]

I goofed up the spoiler tag and am currently trying to find the correct way of doing it;)

Edited by Razorsedge877

Yes I was going to try that out got it installed but haven't activated it yet. Guess I will get off my butt and try it out

Lexy, I've got Magical College installed (merged its many relevant patches). Only installation glitch is that its patch for Enhanced Lighting for ENB needs ELE_SSE.esp as a master and that's now gone in our build (and can't rename the merge due to other dependencies on ELE Merged.esp). I left that patch out and playtested a bit without it.

I like the aesthetic changes, though it makes CoW interiors reaaaaaaaally dark. I didn't have time last night to fuss around with tweaking it much.

Edited by Tzefira