Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

so fortuitously its may part now ...

i have a dyndolod error:

Error: Can not copy KatariahExterior03 [CELL:00009276] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,25) from Smash Patch.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Load order FileID [03] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"

already deleted the smash patch and redone.. same mistake... before the update everything was alright with dyndolod all the time since november i started this guide

EDIT:

Hmm followed the issue on google and came to sheson side with the same issue. deactivated bashed patch and the problem is gone hmmmm. i will recreate the bash patch

This is because zEdit's Merge of "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" is not completing correctly, I had the same problem. More than 100 cell records from the Verdant replacer ESP are being merged with the wrong Form ID in the XCWT - Water field. In the Verdant replacer ESP, this correctly lists 01001232, however after merging with zEdit to create "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" the data is now 03001232 which is not a recognised Form ID. Then after smashing, the Smash Patch data becomes 02001232 which again is not a recognised Form ID.

DynDOLOD trips up when it reads the bad data in the Smash Patch, and aborts.

This only started with the latest update to the guide, so somehow Bent Pines II appears to be the cause, yet that ESP doesn't contain these cells. Hopefully Lexy will investigate and find the cause.

It can be manually fixed using xEdit, but it's a little fiddly. In "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" create a new WATR (Water) record with Form ID 03001232, then save and exit. Reopen xEdit, right-click record 03001232 and select "Change Referencing Records" - type 01001232 into the box, select all, then once done, remove the Water header which contains 03001232, save and exit.

Repeat with the Smash Patch however use 02001232 when creating the WATR record.

Now DynDOLOD will generate without issues.

• +1 1

This is because zEdit's Merge of "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" is not completing correctly, I had the same problem. More than 100 cell records from the Verdant replacer ESP are being merged with the wrong Form ID in the XCWT - Water field. In the Verdant replacer ESP, this correctly lists 01001232, however after merging with zEdit to create "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" the data is now 03001232 which is not a recognised Form ID. Then after smashing, the Smash Patch data becomes 02001232 which again is not a recognised Form ID.

DynDOLOD trips up when it reads the bad data in the Smash Patch, and aborts.

This only started with the latest update to the guide, so somehow Bent Pines II appears to be the cause, yet that ESP doesn't contain these cells. Hopefully Lexy will investigate and find the cause.

It can be manually fixed using xEdit, but it's a little fiddly. In "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" create a new WATR (Water) record with Form ID 03001232, then save and exit. Reopen xEdit, right-click record 03001232 and select "Change Referencing Records" - type 01001232 into the box, select all, then once done, remove the Water header which contains 03001232, save and exit.

Repeat with the Smash Patch however use 02001232 when creating the WATR record.

Now DynDOLOD will generate without issues.

Puhh i thought im Professional this Time but this seems To ne very difficulty:p

Hmm that should mean that everyone will get this issue...

Thanks for your answer and Maybe lexy will bring an emergency update for this.

Memoso and Vorians:

This can be fixed more easily by activating "Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods.esp" during the merge and placing that plugin after the plugins that are being merged.  That is, put it after "Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp" in the MO2 Plugins window, but don't include it in the zMerge load order.  I don't understand how this renumbers the records of the other plugins, but it does for me.

Edited by Tornleaf

Memoso and Vorians:

This can be fixed more easily by activating "Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods.esp" during the merge and placing that plugin after the plugins that are being merged.  That is, put it after "Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp" in the MO2 Plugins window, but don't include it in the zMerge load order.  I don't understand how this renumbers the records of the other plugins, but it does for me.

Oh, more importantly, did you see the new item from Lexy:

Cut and paste the DynDOLOD Folder from Bent Pine II to ---- Trees and Flora Merged then Rename DynDOLOD_SSE_BentPinesesp.ini to DynDOLOD_SSE_Trees and Flora Mergedesp.ini

Oh, more importantly, did you see the new item from Lexy:

Cut and paste the DynDOLOD Folder from Bent Pine II to ---- Trees and Flora Merged then Rename DynDOLOD_SSE_BentPinesesp.ini to DynDOLOD_SSE_Trees and Flora Mergedesp.ini

Yes i saw that and did it

Hi Lexy,

At the end of Dyndold I get this kind of error for all the worlds. This one concerns "mannygfdesert"

Error reading meshes\lod\mountains\mountaintrim01green_lod_0.nif from BSA/BA2 The lz4 assembly requires the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime installedlz4.AnyCPU.loader

So, I did mention this sometime ago but I still think this mod would be really great inclusion.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11276/?

For both the immersion as well as a better way of getting some rare items and complete your museum, instead of resorting to cold blooded murder.

How script heavy is that? Given how heavy the guide is at the moment, I'm not sure adding another one that is laden with scripts would be the best of ideas. I see where you're coming from, just unsure how well it would play with others, so to speak. And, for my part anyhow, I play assassins... so killing is not so big a deal.

I did my first merge, Animals merged. I have the Merge Plugins Hide set to mohidden but MO is not hiding the plugins I merged. What am I doing wrong?

After creating the merge, did you activate it? Until that merges files are active, the plugin doesn't know what to hide. Not just the merge ESP, but the merge map as well (as I understand it).

Hi Lexy,

At the end of Dyndold I get this kind of error for all the worlds. This one concerns "mannygfdesert"

Error reading meshes\lod\mountains\mountaintrim01green_lod_0.nif from BSA/BA2 The lz4 assembly requires the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime installedlz4.AnyCPU.loader

Verify you have the proper re-distributables installed, and reinstall if they are. This is a file you are missing from your computer system, not a problem with DynDOLOD. If you reinstall the appropriate files and this still occurs, you may want to consult with Sheson.

Also make sure to activate the main Verdant mod along with the Landscape Fixes version. This way you should get an ini made during the merge

what ecatly do you mean with "landscape fixes version" ??

on the Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods nexus page there is a replacer esp for Verdant

• OPTIONAL FILES - Tweaks for Verdant - (This is a replacer esp for Verdant)

that is what you should be using in your merge. you need to active the orginal mod so the ini for verdant copies across.

That is also why I tell you to remove the original verdant esp

on the Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods nexus page there is a replacer esp for Verdant that is what you should be using in your merge. you need to active the orgila mod so the ini for verdant copies across.

That is also why I tell you to remove the original verdant esp

ahhh.. yes i did this.

just try it again with tornleafs post above..

but maybe you missed an information on the changelog page?? because im not the only one with dyndolod probs