Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Shadriss good to hear from you, been a while :bleh:

Finals week, and all the fun that leads up to it. What can you do? :)

Shadriss, this is perfect thank you so much! You confirmed for me a lot of what I was thinking, particularly when it comes to finishing line tools. Would you suggest trying to merge mods that I've added to the build if they are similar in content or affect similar aspects of the game?

I wouldn't mix mods into the merges that Lexy presents, just to keep those clean. For merging (which I make ZERO claim to fully understand), it's another question of like with like, much in the way Lexy has done hers... that's more a question for the discord honestly. That said, in general, patches for a given mod can all be merged together (but not with the mod being patched) as I understand it. Further info on these kind of merges can be gotten from the mod paged and their comments.

Edited by Shadriss

Finals week, and all the fun that leads up to it. What can you do? :)

I wouldn't mix mods into the merges that Lexy presents, just to keep those clean. For merging (which I make ZERO claim to fully understand), it's another question of like with like, much in the way Lexy has done hers... that's more a question for the discord honestly. That said, in general, patches for a given mod can all be merged together (but not with the mod being patched) as I understand it. Further info on these kind of merges can be gotten from the mod paged and their comments.

Thanks again for your advice and tips! 

Good luck on finals! I have mine in 2 weeks...spooky. 

you can use Version II i will be updating that next update

Thank for fast response. I have another question, can I install CBBE instead of UNP, taking all the CBBE options in the armor mods? Or is incompatible with something? I prefer CBBE over UNP

Thank for fast response. I have another question, can I install CBBE instead of UNP, taking all the CBBE options in the armor mods? Or is incompatible with something? I prefer CBBE over UNP

This has been asked many times (both here and on the Discord). The short answer is "Yes... but all Conflict Resolution will now have to be done by you, as some of the CR patches provided expect UNP."

More details can be obtained by either A) Doing a search on this forum or B) Joining the Discord and doing a search there. If you aren't finding any results searching, then I can only guess your search abilities suck (no offence) because this is asked fairly regularly.

Thanks again for your advice and tips! 

Good luck on finals! I have mine in 2 weeks...spooky. 

Not really... most schools on a Semester Hour type schedule end their semesters around the same time. Spooky would be if you are also an English Teaching Major taking his finals, because that would match me completely. In fact, now that I'm caught up here, I have a test to bust out. As a side note, Linguistics is one of the hardest, most interesting things you can study in English. Mind Blown several times this last few months.

This has been asked many times (both here and on the Discord). The short answer is "Yes... but all Conflict Resolution will now have to be done by you, as some of the CR patches provided expect UNP."

More details can be obtained by either A) Doing a search on this forum or B) Joining the Discord and doing a search there. If you aren't finding any results searching, then I can only guess your search abilities suck (no offence) because this is asked fairly regularly.

Not really... most schools on a Semester Hour type schedule end their semesters around the same time. Spooky would be if you are also an English Teaching Major taking his finals, because that would match me completely. In fact, now that I'm caught up here, I have a test to bust out. As a side note, Linguistics is one of the hardest, most interesting things you can study in English. Mind Blown several times this last few months.

Ah Well I was referring to the fact that finals are so soon. I'm currently in medical school so I AM pretty spooked about my finals xD. I love it but man is it stressful. And linguistics sounds incredibly interesting. Best of luck!!!

Edited by StackingWhales

Any plans on creating a modpack .auto file to go with Automaton? :) 

Also, does somebody have a link to the Discord? 

The Discord Link is on Lexy's Guide at the very top. It's hard to miss.

And, at the moment, no. When you get to Discord (and are allowed out of the room with all the rules printed), type !automaton, and you'll get the reasoning.

Edited by Shadriss

Hi, just followed the guide step to step to the end. But I got CTD whenever approaching the College of WinterHold, can confirm it's not the Statues of Skyrim mod.

Can coc to the college with out issue when disable ICoW and all patches that using it as master. Any idea? load order issue? Thanks in advance.