Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I was wondering, do you need to redo the xLODGEN step everytime again after installing a new city/village overhaul? The process is considerably longer than Dyndolod. Trying out new mods for cities and villages and swapping around to get the right build is a lengthy process if it is required to do xLODGEN everytime.

Or can you just skip that one for those purposes? It is only terrain lods, so I don't know if it is neccesary for example if I install a Winterhold mod.

I would yes really i only run those when i ready to actually play

what is it with lots of stuff being pulled off of nexus lately, loads of mods disappearing, anyway GDO has been pulled and he has  a new one called "True Guard Dialog Overhaul" will we be switching to that or the other one?

no i am done with the stupid GDO mod author Drama spat what in the guide is what we will use.

Hey Folks,

After installing "Experience" the instructions are;

MAIN FILES - Experience
Special Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

SKSE\Plugins\Experience

Are we to delete all 3 files in the plugins folder with the name Experience or just the Experience folder itself?
Dodo bird question, I know, but I'm trying to get this 100% right the first time since it's been years hehe.
Thanks in advance!

Hey im on the final steps and getting this error when going to sort LOOT and am unsure on how to correct it any help would be appreciated.

Error

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Audio Patches Merged.esp" and "Snazzy Patches Merged.esp":

Audio Patches Merged.esp
 [user Load After]
Weather Systems Merged.esp
 [user Load After]
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 [Group]
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 [Master]
Snazzy Patches Merged.esp
 [Group]
Audio Patches Merged.esp

Hey Folks,

After installing "Experience" the instructions are;

MAIN FILES - Experience
Special Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

SKSE\Plugins\Experience

Are we to delete all 3 files in the plugins folder with the name Experience or just the Experience folder itself?
Dodo bird question, I know, but I'm trying to get this 100% right the first time since it's been years hehe.
Thanks in advance!

just the Experience folder itself

Hey im on the final steps and getting this error when going to sort LOOT and am unsure on how to correct it any help would be appreciated.

Error

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Audio Patches Merged.esp" and "Snazzy Patches Merged.esp":

Audio Patches Merged.esp

 [user Load After]

Weather Systems Merged.esp

 [user Load After]

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

 [Group]

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

 [Master]

Snazzy Patches Merged.esp

 [Group]

Audio Patches Merged.esp

double check the loot rule on the Finishing line page

So I was looking on Nexus and came accross Teabag86's CACO Beyond Skyrim Bruma patch.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24830

I don't think that one has been added in this guide, and if it is relevant for the guide. Just wanted to note it. As it seems very well done.

"A comprehensive overhaul of Beyond Skyrim - Bruma's ingredients, effects, food, drinks and flora for full integration with Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul."

Edited by Geo92

Somone playing with a 2080 ti?

Does ray tracing has any effect on that modding guide?

Absolutely no effect - Skyrim isn't really in active development over at Bethesda anymore, I don't think, and they are unlikely to add in the coding that would be required to make use of RT.

Safe to remove masters of the [Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution] ? (I don't play with Bruma and BG Collectables)

Wait a week or so - as I understand it, Bruma is being pulled from the guide entirely soon, so that problem will solve itself with a little patience.

So I was looking on Nexus and came accross Teabag86's CACO Beyond Skyrim Bruma patch.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24830

I don't think that one has been added in this guide, and if it is relevant for the guide. Just wanted to note it. As it seems very well done.

"A comprehensive overhaul of Beyond Skyrim - Bruma's ingredients, effects, food, drinks and flora for full integration with Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul."

See me previous comment - if Bruma is being pulled, then this would not be required.

what is it with lots of stuff being pulled off of nexus lately, loads of mods disappearing, anyway GDO has been pulled and he has  a new one called "True Guard Dialog Overhaul" will we be switching to that or the other one?

no i am done with the stupid GDO mod author Drama spat what in the guide is what we will use.

Thank you both for this thread.  I just checked and found GDO Redux was still in my load order.  Apparently I did not notice when it was replaced in the guide.  Doubt that would really hurt anything but I'm really trying hard to match the guide exactly. 

Thank you both for this thread.  I just checked and found GDO Redux was still in my load order.  Apparently I did not notice when it was replaced in the guide.  Doubt that would really hurt anything but I'm really trying hard to match the guide exactly. 

I'll be totaly honest Tornleaf, thats the very same reason i asked Lexy, your not on your own there.

I'll be totaly honest Tornleaf, thats the very same reason i asked Lexy, your not on your own there.

basically what i did was point to the other version of GDO without an announcement cos well basically swapping didn't break anything so i did see the point in mentioning it.