Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

On the topic of updates, when do you think the next big update will be? Not trying to be annoying lol

Since Lexy hasn't given her standard answer on this question, I will provide. *ahem*

"When it's done." (Phrase translated from Lexy Standard Interface Language into Standard English by Google Translate)

In seriousness, though, it depends on how you define "big". There are changes pretty much every Monday at this point, though (as her previous post proves) there are exceptions. I've been out of the loop for a few weeks due to finals, but the feel I'm getting is either this coming Monday or the week following. I stand ready to be told I am wrong. *stands at attention*

When updating zEdit...

Do i have to remove my complete zEdit folder from previous installation or can i unpack archive and overwrite files?

just unpack and overwrite the files

usually i do update on Monday but this week i was at my mum and dad the i had a funeral Next week I am in court Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday, Friday thought Sunday me and Darth are gong away as it my birthdays so that would leave only Thursdays next week to guide stuff so the big Bruma Removal Update has been pushed back another week to the week beginning the 13th May.

just unpack and overwrite the files

usually i do update on Monday but this week i was at my mum and dad the i had a funeral Next week I am in court Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday, Friday thought Sunday me and Darth are gong away as it my birthdays so that would leave only Thursdays next week to guide stuff so the big Bruma Removal Update has been pushed back another week to the week beginning the 13th May.

Thank you..

No worries you do an excellent Job and i Love this game because of your guide ;)

When updating do we just download, install and overwrite old version or is that generally a no-no. 

thats basically right.

but when i update i always have the main guide on view and scroll to that mod which is updated because if there are additional instruction Lexy mention you will see that also if you have to unpack BSA files for example...

If you just replace and do the next one u will maybe miss any special instructions and you will brake your game.

another important thing is the name you replace a mod.

for exampole in this update "majestic mountains (MM)". there are two files of it majestic mountains and MM Lod pack.

If we update the MM file to 2.3 my Mod Organizer shows in FO mod the name of the LOD pack... if we install, the lod pack is overwrited and gone... be careful of each mod and keep an eye on the mod name that you will replace the mod you actually want to update

Edited by Memoso

so fortuitously its may part now ...

i have a dyndolod error:

Error: Can not copy KatariahExterior03 [CELL:00009276] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,25) from Smash Patch.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Load order FileID [03] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"

already deleted the smash patch and redone.. same mistake... before the update everything was alright with dyndolod all the time since november i started this guide

EDIT:

Hmm followed the issue on google and came to sheson side with the same issue. deactivated bashed patch and the problem is gone hmmmm. i will recreate the bash patch

Edited by Memoso