Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy. Should "I run LOOT after installing your guide and before doing the merges, or should I do the merges before running LOOT

You run loot before doing the merges on each merge profile,NOT on the LOTD Main profile. Then selecting the mods and do the merges.

If finished you Go to finishing line and so this step by step

Edited by Memoso

Hi everyone! 

I installed the guide and so far I love it. I just have a couple of questions. I done goofed and forgot to install "Dual Wielding Improved Animation SSE." How do I rectify this without too much hassle? Do I just install and hand place it somewhere, then rerun FNIS? Also is Dual Sheath Redux included anywhere in the guide? My left handed weapons aren't showing up anywhere on my bod. 

Your help is much appreciated. 

Your guess is likely correct with regards to the Improved Animations. DL, install, move the mod to the correct location, and rerun FNIS. As to DSR, no - it's not in the guide (last I checked)... though if you go to the Discord, there is a channel there dedicated to it (or was, last I visited) and the folks there can help you get it up and running, if you wish to do so.

• +1 1

Your guess is likely correct with regards to the Improved Animations. DL, install, move the mod to the correct location, and rerun FNIS. As to DSR, no - it's not in the guide (last I checked)... though if you go to the Discord, there is a channel there dedicated to it (or was, last I visited) and the folks there can help you get it up and running, if you wish to do so.

Thank you! One more question if you don't mind. Do you have any tips for modifying an existing load order? I was thinking of making a new copy of the profile so as to not break what isn't broken, and adding mods one at a time to see if they work properly then rebuild smashed and bashed patches, rerun relinker, etc etc. 

Thank you! One more question if you don't mind. Do you have any tips for modifying an existing load order? I was thinking of making a new copy of the profile so as to not break what isn't broken, and adding mods one at a time to see if they work properly then rebuild smashed and bashed patches, rerun relinker, etc etc.

I would say not recommend on your own.

You can share your ideas on the trello side of this guide.

https://trello.com/b/V4o4FPSl/lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition-suggested-mods

Here is the Link where you can include your ideas respectively mods inside it and they will be tested

I would say not recommend on your own.

You can share your ideas on the trello side of this guide.

https://trello.com/b/V4o4FPSl/lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition-suggested-mods

Here is the Link where you can include your ideas respectively mods inside it and they will be tested

Oh yea I saw that! And I'm going to keep an eye on it. My question was really more pertaining to advice on good modding practices. For example, when you add something to an already heavy load order is it a good idea to test your additions one by one or just add them all at once. And at what point do you rerun the associated executables. Once you've already gotten all the mods you've added to work? Each time you add one? I'm trying to develop good modding habits so that I don't completely destroy what I've already gotten to function. 

Thank you!

Edited by StackingWhales

Oh yea I saw that! And I'm going to keep an eye on it. My question was really more pertaining to advice on good modding practices. For example, when you add something to an already heavy load order is it a good idea to test your additions one by one or just add them all at once. And at what point do you rerun the associated executables. Once you've already gotten all the mods you've added to work? Each time you add one? I'm trying to develop good modding habits so that I don't completely destroy what I've already gotten to function.

Thank you!

What do you mean with add something bro:)

I'm having this weird visual effect whenever I move that makes the ground, walls, and doors look like they're shimmering whenever I move. It's not a flickering, its like there is this grainy layer over everything. It goes away when I turn off ENB, and I can't seem to figure out where I went wrong. 

I figured it out so, I just needed to turn off hardware antialiasing and enable TAA in game settings. Then I set DSR to 1.5x supersampling to help compensate for the bit of blur that TAA causes.  

I'm having this weird visual effect whenever I move that makes the ground, walls, and doors look like they're shimmering whenever I move. It's not a flickering, its like there is this grainy layer over everything. It goes away when I turn off ENB, and I can't seem to figure out where I went wrong. 

I figured it out so, I just needed to turn off hardware antialiasing and enable TAA in game settings. Then I set DSR to 1.5x supersampling to help compensate for the bit of blur that TAA causes.  

What setting did you actually adjust and where I ave this as well never figured out why?

What setting did you actually adjust and where I ave this as well never figured out why?

Hey! So if you don't mind, I'm going to paste the link to the reddit post I made. A guy on there knew exactly what I was talking about and told me how to fix it. His explanation is much better than what I would be able to give. Let me know if it works for you too! If not, I can play look around and see if I can find another solution. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/bf4cqx/ground_shimmering_with_enb/

His username is LinkOpensChest_wav

Edited by StackingWhales

Hey! So if you don't mind, I'm going to paste the link to the reddit post I made. A guy on there knew exactly what I was talking about and told me how to fix it. His explanation is much better than what I would be able to give. Let me know if it works for you too! If not, I can play look around and see if I can find another solution. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/bf4cqx/ground_shimmering_with_enb/

His username is LinkOpensChest_wav

OK thank i will dig into after Easter. I might need to update the NVIDIA Profile i provide. The setting we currently use are actually recommended from when were using Skyrim Re-Engaged as our ENB of choice

OK thank i will dig into after Easter. I might need to update the NVIDIA Profile i provide. The setting we currently use are actually recommended from when were using Skyrim Re-Engaged as our ENB of choice

Oh okay that would make sense then. Let me know if I can be of help with anything else! Happy Easter!