Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I don't see "Copy general assets" in zMerge. This is remplaced by "NPC Face data" , "NPC Voice Data" etc ?

i don't check the boxes ?

Thanks in advance.

they should be check my deaful

Can someone explain what the trello side is? What are all the categories and what context does it have ??

Trello is basically my guide testing management the categories should self-explanatory.

If I were to add JK's skyrim on top of this setup would I have to rerun xlodgen, dyndolod, or texgen?

you would have to rerun the whole finishing and deal with any conflicts the ensue yourself..

they should be check my deaful

Trello is basically my guide testing management the categories should self-explanatory.

you would have to rerun the whole finishing and deal with any conflicts the ensue yourself..

Thanks, the conflicts and stuff I understand and can handle. I just don't know enough about the LOD stuff to know if it mattered.

Safe to remove masters of the [Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution] ? (I don't play with Bruma and BG Collectables)

I think so, I have removed references of conflict resolution files for myself for mods I didn't use. Thanks to the help here. Much easier than I expected. Of course, first make sure all references are gone and then clean masters in SSE Edit and all should be fine. I think.

Edited by Geo92

I don't use the Weather Systems Merged.esp ( i use an another weather). Can i create a dummy .esp "Weather Systems Merged.esp" for using the Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution ?

Because SSEedit show me no error with a dummy Weather Systems Merged.esp :wacko:

Hello guys!

When i run Dyndolod it takes almost 2 hours, uses 100% Hard disc and almost the same of ram.

I have i5 and 8gb - Using HD not SSD

Usually is it fast?

My xLODGen takes about that long, but DynDOLOD only takes about 30 minutes, not including 5-10 for TexGen. Are you generating Ultra Trees? I do not and that might make a difference.

My xLODGen takes about that long, but DynDOLOD only takes about 30 minutes, not including 5-10 for TexGen. Are you generating Ultra Trees? I do not and that might make a difference.

Wow, this is the answer hahaha. I'm using ultra trees :D. It took about 5 hours hahaha. ​Thank you so much =]

I was wondering, do you need to redo the xLODGEN step everytime again after installing a new city/village overhaul? The process is considerably longer than Dyndolod. Trying out new mods for cities and villages and swapping around to get the right build is a lengthy process if it is required to do xLODGEN everytime.

Or can you just skip that one for those purposes? It is only terrain lods, so I don't know if it is neccesary for example if I install a Winterhold mod.