Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

NumberXer0 hi! Have a look on Lexy's discord channel, i vaguely recall someone having a similar issue in Dawnstar and Solitude and it having something to do with Carriages. You may have to use the search button for the posting and any replies(general help desk). One other thought, just check your statues folder, that all the statues that were changed in the guide are spelt 100% correct, for they are known to instantly ctd if spelt incorrect. Lastly in the mcm menu for immersive creatures, under additional spawns...do you have goblins ticked..this can lead to ctd as well...may not necessarily apply to you, but worth checking

Edited by berndaroy

Good evening,

Firstly, big ups to Lexy and all contributors ðŸ‘🿠Amazing how much enjoyment I've squeezed out of this game thanks to your work.

After finishing the latest changelog for the stable build, I've read into a problem when starting new games. I've been stuck on the spinning logo for 5+ minutes. I haven't encountered this before in my time working with any version of LotD. Please advise?

Not sure what you mean by this.  Could you elaborate?

So, I found some items in LOOT that were not loaded properly, i.e.: I didn't set the "Load After" properties correctly.  Once I did this, I get this message:

"Failed to sort plugins.  Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Audio Patches Merged.esp" and "MoonAndStar_MAS - Consistency Patch.esp":

Audio Patches Merged.esp

[user Load After]

Weather Systems Merged.esp

[user Load After]

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

[Group]

LOTD Patches Merged.esp

[Master]

MoonAndStar_MAS - Consistency Patch.esp

[Group]

Audio Patches Merged.esp"

Edited by mizaru81

So, I found some items in LOOT that were not loaded properly, i.e.: I didn't set the "Load After" properties correctly. Once I did this, I get this message:

"Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Audio Patches Merged.esp" and "MoonAndStar_MAS - Consistency Patch.esp":

Audio Patches Merged.esp

[user Load After]

[user Load After]

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

[Group]

LOTD Patches Merged.esp

[Master]

[Group]

Hi this Problem is frequently.

You have to set all the metauser data for the esps. See finishing line at the Start to set up loot commands and everything is fine

Hi this Problem is frequently.

You have to set all the metauser data for the esps. See finishing line at the Start to set up loot commands and everything is fine

That's what I did to get this message, but I'll double check to make sure.

Edit:  Just double checked and all the meta data rules are in place for these mods.

Edit 2:  Sorry, I missed the group placement for IcePenguinWorldMap.esp.  This part is now fixed.  I'm still getting the infinite load screen at the main menu though.  Was hoping this would fix it, but it just didn't happen.

Edited by mizaru81

any chance that this would work with requiem?

we use OMEGA which is basically Requiem Lite. You can use Requium if you want but you will have to con compatibility and Conflicts yourself.

So, I found some items in LOOT that were not loaded properly, i.e.: I didn't set the "Load After" properties correctly.  Once I did this, I get this message:

"Failed to sort plugins.  Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Audio Patches Merged.esp" and "MoonAndStar_MAS - Consistency Patch.esp":

Audio Patches Merged.esp

[user Load After]

[user Load After]

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

[Group]

LOTD Patches Merged.esp

[Master]

[Group]

MoonAndStar_MAS - Consistency Patch.esp is merged so shouldn't be in your load order now.

MoonAndStar_MAS - Consistency Patch.esp is merged so shouldn't be in your load order now.

Oops, thanks for catching that.  I went into xEdit and cleaned up some critical conflicts, but am still getting the main menu infinite loading screen.  Still don't know what could be causing it.

Oops, thanks for catching that.  I went into xEdit and cleaned up some critical conflicts, but am still getting the main menu infinite loading screen.  Still don't know what could be causing it.

So I found the mod causing the issue.  It's RS Children Patches Merged.  I rebuilt the merge and everything started up normally.  I can get to the main menu without any issues.

So I found the mod causing the issue.  It's RS Children Patches Merged.  I rebuilt the merge and everything started up normally.  I can get to the main menu without any issues.

Sorry for all the posts, seems I can't edit after a certain amount of time.  I've encountered a new problem.  I CTD anytime I try to "coc" anywhere or even trying to start a new game.  I'm racking my brain over here with all these problems. :(

Hi..  I'm having a problem and was hoping someone can help me figure it out.

I'm getting missing lod textures for the Lavender plant/bush (TreeFloraLavender01).  Shows up as a big neon pink image and once I get close enough it changes into its proper graphic.  I've searched all the mods and none seem to install a new model.  Disabling Dyndolod.esp has no effect on it.  Also, found these messages in the Dyndolod log file:

TreeFloraLavender01 "Lavender" [TREE:0001BB3D] meshes\plants\floralavender01.nif, new tree, 3D LOD not found <floralavender01_2ED6DBD8> fallback Billboard
                    LOD4: textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\floralavender01_0001bb3d.dds using internal

textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\floralavender01_0001bb3d_n.dds normal map not found, using flat replacement>

I've re-installed the flora/tree section a second time and re-did the merge for that section...along with the xEdit, Dyndolod sections.

Nothing seems to work.  :(

It's the only one that has this issue and I can't figure out what would be causing it.  

Anyone at all have any ideas?

EDIT:  Harvesting the ingredients has no effect in game along with disabling the plant in game (selecting and entering "disable") - pink image still shows up once you get far enough away

Edited by Tombkeeper

Sorry for all the posts, seems I can't edit after a certain amount of time.  I've encountered a new problem.  I CTD anytime I try to "coc" anywhere or even trying to start a new game.  I'm racking my brain over here with all these problems. :(

Can you upload your load order to something like Pastebin. I also possible you run out a VRAM so install Skyrim Performance Monitor 64 and see how much you are using.

Hi..  I'm having a problem and was hoping someone can help me figure it out.

I'm getting missing lod textures for the Lavender plant/bush (TreeFloraLavender01).  Shows up as a big neon pink image and once I get close enough it changes into its proper graphic.  I've searched all the mods and none seem to install a new model.  Disabling Dyndolod.esp has no effect on it.  Also, found these messages in the Dyndolod log file:

TreeFloraLavender01 "Lavender" [TREE:0001BB3D] meshes\plants\floralavender01.nif, new tree, 3D LOD not found fallback Billboard

LOD4: textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\floralavender01_0001bb3d.dds using internal

textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\floralavender01_0001bb3d_n.dds normal map not found, using flat replacement>

I've re-installed the flora/tree section a second time and re-did the merge for that section...along with the xEdit, Dyndolod sections.

Nothing seems to work.  :(

It's the only one that has this issue and I can't figure out what would be causing it.  

Anyone at all have any ideas?

EDIT:  Harvesting the ingredients has no effect in game along with disabling the plant in game (selecting and entering "disable") - pink image still shows up once you get far enough away

Triple check SFO and Enhanced landscape cos this should have been removed. Also, don't forget you can look under the Data tab in MO2 to find out what the last mod is that effects any given file.

Can you upload your load order to something like Pastebin. I also possible you run out a VRAM so install Skyrim Performance Monitor 64 and see how much you are using.

Triple check SFO and Enhanced landscape cos this should have been removed. Also, don't forget you can look under the Data tab in MO2 to find out what the last mod is that effects any given file.

Thank you.  Didn't know about the Data tab!  

Just checked and there's nothing there for that under meshes but under the textures there is an entry with the mod "SFO Billboards for v2.5C" being the only entry for .dds and .txt file for 'floralavender01_0001bb3d'.

...which upon checking means I downloaded the wrong one...   :(   Needs to be "b"....

I have to re-do xLodGen, TexGen and Dyndolod again, don't I?

Another question, when using the better settings for xLodGen are we still supposed to get the 'pop-in' effect?

EDIT:  Actually... when clicking on the download for SFO Billboards for v2.5b it ends up downloading a file with 'c' ending not 'b'...what am I missing here?

EDIT 2:  Checked the download.  The file contains the floralavender01_0001bb3d file, but your instructions said to delete the folder where it's located though (to delete the meshes folder and the textures\landscape folder).

Edited by Tombkeeper

Thank you.  Didn't know about the Data tab!  

Just checked and there's nothing there for that under meshes but under the textures there is an entry with the mod "SFO Billboards for v2.5C" being the only entry for .dds and .txt file for 'floralavender01_0001bb3d'.

...which upon checking means I downloaded the wrong one...   :(   Needs to be "b"....

I have to re-do xLodGen, TexGen and Dyndolod again, don't I?

Another question, when using the better settings for xLodGen are we still supposed to get the 'pop-in' effect?

EDIT:  Actually... when clicking on the download for SFO Billboards for v2.5b it ends up downloading a file with 'c' ending not 'b'...what am I missing here?

EDIT 2:  Checked the download.  The file contains the floralavender01_0001bb3d file, but your instructions said to delete the folder where it's located though (to delete the meshes folder and the textures\landscape folder).

The File name you download is SFO Billboards for v2.5C but on Nexus is os SFO Billboards for v2.5b.

For SFO LE:

Special Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

From Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b:

• meshes\landscape\grass
  • meshes\landscape\plants
  • meshes\plants
  • meshes\terrain
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest04.nif
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest05.nif
  • textures\dlc02\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\dirtcliffs
  • textures\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\fieldgrass02*.dds
  • textures\landscape\frozenmarshgrass01*.dds
  • textures\landscape\tundramosstest01.dds
  • textures\plants
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp

From SFO Billboards for v2.5b:

• meshes
  • textures\landscape

For SFO SE:

Special Installation: Install ONLY the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest04.nif
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest05.nif
  • textures\landscape\trees
  • textures\terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm\treepineforest04*.*
  • textures\terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm\treepineforest05*.*

For Enhanced Landscapes:

Special After Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Enhanced Landscapes.esp
  • Enhanced Landscapes - Dead Marsh.esp (Use This Replacer ESP Instead)
  • meshes\mushroom
  • meshes\road
  • meshes\volcanic
  • meshes\waterplants
  • textures\plants
  • textures\sheogorad
  • textures\volcanic
  • textures\vvardenfell

Also Redo TexGen and DynDOLOD and you be fine suggest you read over the Trees and flora section.