Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Guys i really wouldn't stress about those. It's not game breaking(yes i have them to), an annoyance perhaps. Try asking Sheson if perhaps dyndolod alters them when generated. My thinking is that up close they fine but at distance they are altered

Re-naming the floralavender01_0001bb3d.txt and the floralavender01_0001bb3d.dds file inside 'SFO Billboards for v2.5C\Textures\Terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm' will make the Lavender lods as the other bush seen in my pics (the one with a yellow circle).   May have to re-run Dyndolod again though.

I seriously have no idea what to recommend anymore other than ask Sheon.

Or come to Discord ask user godescalcus since he is the one that came up with the new Trees and Flora Section

Lexy First thanks for your patienly.you are always friendly.

Now you dont have that purple lavender issue??

I seriously have no idea what to recommend anymore other than ask Sheon.

Or come to Discord ask user godescalcus since he is the one that came up with the new Trees and Flora Section

I think it is a Dyndolod issue as the purple Lavender is gone when you disable the Dyndolod files.

I thought I was the only one with the issue as after searching I didn't see anyone else mention it.

Do you have proper Lavender LOD in your game though?  If you do, then maybe something is missing here somewhere...?

Edited by Tombkeeper

I think it is a Dyndolod issue as the purple Lavender is gone when you disable the Dyndolod files.

I thought I was the only one with the issue as after searching I didn't see anyone else mention it.

Do you have proper Lavender LOD in your game though? If you do, then maybe something is missing here somewhere...?

I wonder only you and i mentioned it here bro:)

I always thought i forgot something. But normaly everyone should have this issue if following the guide correctly.

Have a quick question, 

Any idea how i'd go about diagnosing an instant CTD while entering blue palace? I checked with SSEdit and the only conflicts i could find had to do with item placement. I'm going about disabling half of my load order and seeing if i can pinpoint the plugin.

Have a quick question, 

Any idea how i'd go about diagnosing an instant CTD while entering blue palace? I checked with SSEdit and the only conflicts i could find had to do with item placement. I'm going about disabling half of my load order and seeing if i can pinpoint the plugin.

I've narrowed it down to NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp

Time to reinstall that section lol.

Earlier today i made a half-assed attempt to convert to CBBE from UNP. 

I only changed a handful of mods before i realized it wasn't worth it. 

Edited by UnrealAce

So I made it almost to the end and I didn't install all of the mods (well okay basically I installed all mods except some extra followers and new weapons & items) and I run into an problem. I see that a lot of the mods require Lore Weapon expansion to be installed or make changes to be functional with it. My question is, which mods exactly do I have to realter/reinstall with the options that makes my game work without Lore weapoon expansion, apart from the obvious ones that need it as master (compat patches)? I remember that I once had to swap the esp/esm of a mod to make it work with lore weapon expansion but I forgot which one it was :/ 
Also Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22692/?tab=files) main file also has Lore Weapon Expansion as a master, is it safe to still use it without Lore weapon expansion since it'S flagged as an ESL? 

So I made it almost to the end and I didn't install all of the mods (well okay basically I installed all mods except some extra followers and new weapons & items) and I run into an problem. I see that a lot of the mods require Lore Weapon expansion to be installed or make changes to be functional with it. My question is, which mods exactly do I have to realter/reinstall with the options that makes my game work without Lore weapoon expansion, apart from the obvious ones that need it as master (compat patches)? I remember that I once had to swap the esp/esm of a mod to make it work with lore weapon expansion but I forgot which one it was :/ 

Also Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22692/?tab=files) main file also has Lore Weapon Expansion as a master, is it safe to still use it without Lore weapon expansion since it'S flagged as an ESL? 

if you didn't install Lore Weapons Expansion you will need to Clean any patches yourself.