Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I'm working on LOTD merge patches and when I try to run Loot, I get the following the error:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp" and "Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp". Back cycle: Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp, Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp, Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp, MLU.esp, NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

RTR

Any ideas anyone?  I'm kind of stopped in my tracks due to this.  :( 

I know that their's no good way to get a complete package of the whole guide, but for someone who's been out of touch, what's the best way to go about updating my list? Should I do a complete reinstall, or do a rough estimate from where I last updated (not sure when that was).

A few questions...

1)  Do the DynDOLOD generations have any inherent dependency on the earlier Bash/Smash/zEdit/Relinker steps?  

I.e. if we updated a mod that just impacted DynDOLOD, would we just need to regenerate xLODGEN, TexGen64, and DynDOLOD64?  Or conversely, if we update a mod that doesn't impact DynDOLOD, we could just regen the Bash/Smash/zEdit/Relinker?

2)  Is there typically any noticeable impact to performance between the High/Meduim xLODGEN and DynDOLOD options?  While the GTX 1070 seems fine for High settings, curious if we'd see any performance improvement going lower?  

3)  On zEdit - is there any reason we can't be lazy and just check all and then "Build All"?  (at least after all options are initially set?)

4)  In terms of FPS, this guide hits a quite outstanding level of visuals for generally a minimum of FPS impact.  That said, any thoughts around easy tweaks to provide a few more FPS at a minimum of sacrifice?  (and I'm loathe to give up my ENB... :)

A few questions...

1)  Do the DynDOLOD generations have any inherent dependency on the earlier Bash/Smash/zEdit/Relinker steps?  

I.e. if we updated a mod that just impacted DynDOLOD, would we just need to regenerate xLODGEN, TexGen64, and DynDOLOD64?  Or conversely, if we update a mod that doesn't impact DynDOLOD, we could just regen the Bash/Smash/zEdit/Relinker?

2)  Is there typically any noticeable impact to performance between the High/Meduim xLODGEN and DynDOLOD options?  While the GTX 1070 seems fine for High settings, curious if we'd see any performance improvement going lower?  

3)  On zEdit - is there any reason we can't be lazy and just check all and then "Build All"?  (at least after all options are initially set?)

4)  In terms of FPS, this guide hits a quite outstanding level of visuals for generally a minimum of FPS impact.  That said, any thoughts around easy tweaks to provide a few more FPS at a minimum of sacrifice?  (and I'm loathe to give up my ENB... :)

FPS problems same here:

i play with ryzen 2700x, 16gb RAM, and Vega 64 Red Devil 8GB and i play on WQHD 2560 x 1440

normal fps are around 40 fps in city and outside forest 35 to 40.

interior i have 55 to 60 in house and caves.

but what shocked me today was when leaving helgen through that cave where you find the friend who is hurt.

when i came outside this cave to skyrim i have 19 FPS!! thats unbelievable.

it would be great if something could be optimized for example using the performance version of the ENB or not ultra lod trees

I know that their's no good way to get a complete package of the whole guide, but for someone who's been out of touch, what's the best way to go about updating my list? Should I do a complete reinstall, or do a rough estimate from where I last updated (not sure when that was).

that depens how far back was your last install was?

if it say pre OMEGA might be easier to just install again.

Hey guys,

I am having an issue with grey faces on certain people. Idolaf battle-born, brynjolf, and a few others. When I open my zedit patch in creation kit, all these characters have red diamonds with exclamation marks. The problem is definitely related to the hairs. The missing ones all start with 111 and all the other hairs seem to work fine, though changing the hairs in creation kit still seems to leave the gray faces.

how do I find what mods and files are associated with those hairs and face textures, so I can see if there are any conflicts or missing files? Is there a recommended process for solving this issue?

Hey guys,

I am having an issue with grey faces on certain people. Idolaf battle-born, brynjolf, and a few others. When I open my zedit patch in creation kit, all these characters have red diamonds with exclamation marks. The problem is definitely related to the hairs. The missing ones all start with 111 and all the other hairs seem to work fine, though changing the hairs in creation kit still seems to leave the gray faces.

how do I find what mods and files are associated with those hairs and face textures, so I can see if there are any conflicts or missing files? Is there a recommended process for solving this issue?

The Black face bug is casued by missing or overwritten Facegen data. Get the Formid of NPC in question using console, then check in xEdit to see if the NPC is being overwritten if not check the assets are extracted from the BSA and not overwritten. If the answer to both those is no they are not overwritten then regenerate FaceGen Data via the Creaton Kit. Also a change in the ESP definition of the character in a game that is already underway. In that case the solution is removing the savegame reference to that NPC using a tool called FallrimTools - Script cleaner more detail of this bug are in #known-issues-and-workarounds https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/462649810772819968/521853202228969483/unknown.png

Hey everyone,

Just finished setting up this amazing guide, and seem to have run into a possible problem with DynDOLOD. Are the billboards for SFO pine trees supposed to be considerably lushier than the actual tree models? It is especially noticable when getting closer to the tree, during transition from the DynDOLOD billboard to the 3D model, like the tree loses a bunch of folliage (DynDOLOD is on High preset, Ultra trees). 

Also, the transition from billboard to the 3D model sometimes is not smooth, like there is some kind of flickering (like in this video:

). Has anybody else experienced this issue?

P.S. Double checked the installation instructions from the Trees and Flora and DynDOLOD sections, everything seems to be installed correcty. 

Yeah there really not much we can do all it means is that the LOD transferring to the full model is happening and they don't quite match. There are ways to have the full models appear further away, so you wouldn't see the transition as easily, but this can suck resources pretty fierce.

In my opinion the trees and flora section was more better then before the Update. It needs an update in relation of fps flickering and strange purple textures.

as I said time and time and time again purple textures means you are missing textures assets somewhere

The Black face bug is casued by missing or overwritten Facegen data. Get the Formid of NPC in question using console, then check in xEdit to see if the NPC is being overwritten if not check the assets are extracted from the BSA and not overwritten. If the answer to both those is no they are not overwritten then regenerate FaceGen Data via the Creaton Kit. Also a change in the ESP definition of the character in a game that is already underway. In that case the solution is removing the savegame reference to that NPC using a tool called FallrimTools - Script cleaner more detail of this bug are in #known-issues-and-workarounds https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/462649810772819968/521853202228969483/unknown.png

Looks like I somehow managed to delete some files from WICO. *shrug*

Thanks for the help!

Just looking for some general advice if anyone has run into this problem. Any door I encounter where you have to raise the arm bar first before you can open it, after I activate the door bar, I am unable to open that door. Clicking the door makes a sound, but the door will not open. To be clear, I am on the side of the door which has the bar, I have opened the bar, but then cannot open the door. Anyone have any experience with this? It's occurred on every door with a bar I've come across so far. Google has been no help.

Thanks!