Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

ok. progress. i put my weapons in a chest and took them back out individually. now my game doesn't ctd when i unequip.

ive isolated the problem. if i have a bow and a quiver equiped and then use soap. the auto-unequip script then crashes my game. this is now manageable and i can work around it but if anyone knows where the root of the problem lies and how i could attempt to rectify it then that would be great.

thx

ok. progress. i put my weapons in a chest and took them back out individually. now my game doesn't ctd when i unequip.

ive isolated the problem. if i have a bow and a quiver equiped and then use soap. the auto-unequip script then crashes my game. this is now manageable and i can work around it but if anyone knows where the root of the problem lies and how i could attempt to rectify it then that would be great.

thx

I believe the problem is the script sthaagg used is modified for frostfall and there is conflict thou don't know how to fix but in everything bathroom, there is a basket you can use to unequip you gear the bathe. you than us the basket again and re-equip your gear.

it might help thou, to be honest, a GTX770 just might be too low a card to run the guide I have heard some with GTX 970 have done it but left out all 4K most and even downgraded to 1K wherever possible

Alright, I'll give it a shot and let you know how it turns out.

any purple Texture means you are missing textures somewhere and no one load order will tell you that.

Hi,

Hmm im not sure.

I found a mistake in your guide

In trees and flora section the last mod no grass in caves you Mention extra loot rules nograssINcaves.esp add to npc retexrure group.

But you dont mention on the finishing line.

Maybe this is my issue here :)

Greetings, 

Trying the guide for the first time, and I noticed two little things I think might be errors - but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask for clarification.

1. the first is on the "prereq" page concerning installation of SKSE and the post BethINI tweaks.  Technically, I don't believe that the left hand pane will show a mod titled "Skyrim Script Extender" as we specifically renamed it during installation of the scripts folder a few steps earlier.  This one is a small quibble, but a newer user or one not as fluent in English might have difficulty with this part.

2. However, I have reached 32.5 and 32.6 (Enhanced Vanilla Trees and EVT - Billboards) and the links point to the same nexus mod page 11008.  I tried to check for "Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards" on the Nexus and nothing is returned.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but a quick forum search didn't yield a quick answer on this (or show that anyone else reported an issue), so I'm hoping I'm not missing anything - or just blind.  Thanks in advance for any help.

I believe the problem is the script sthaagg used is modified for frostfall and there is conflict thou don't know how to fix but in everything bathroom, there is a basket you can use to unequip you gear the bathe. you than us the basket again and re-equip your gear.

Ah it's cool, I tested the basket immediately and it also caused ctd. It's just odd because the issue emerged around lvl 20. I was just concerned when I couldn't manually unequip weapons but I found a way around that.

Thanks anyway :)

Can someone who has a non mistakes game please upload his load order. I want to Check whether im fine cause still have purple textures with one plant/grass/bush in distance just when dyndolod is active.

Maybe i missed deleting one esp. Trees and Flora section i Checked about 10 times. It fine

Which plant?  It isn't Lavender, is it?  That's the one I'm having that issue with.

Hi,

Hmm im not sure.

I found a mistake in your guide

In trees and flora section the last mod no grass in caves you Mention extra loot rules nograssINcaves.esp add to npc retexrure group.

But you dont mention on the finishing line.

Maybe this is my issue here :)

no, that there for who insist on ignoring me and running LOOT before they shouldd then come and complain about Cyclic errors. nograssINcaves.esp is included in the ELE Merge.

Greetings, 

Trying the guide for the first time, and I noticed two little things I think might be errors - but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask for clarification.

1. the first is on the "prereq" page concerning installation of SKSE and the post BethINI tweaks.  Technically, I don't believe that the left hand pane will show a mod titled "Skyrim Script Extender" as we specifically renamed it during installation of the scripts folder a few steps earlier.  This one is a small quibble, but a newer user or one not as fluent in English might have difficulty with this part.

2. However, I have reached 32.5 and 32.6 (Enhanced Vanilla Trees and EVT - Billboards) and the links point to the same nexus mod page 11008.  I tried to check for "Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards" on the Nexus and nothing is returned.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but a quick forum search didn't yield a quick answer on this (or show that anyone else reported an issue), so I'm hoping I'm not missing anything - or just blind.  Thanks in advance for any help.

1. Not sure what you are trying to say here as SKSE Scripts are installed into MO2 later on.

2. the EVT main file and Billboards on the Same mod page.

• meshes\landscape\grass
  • meshes\landscape\plants
  • meshes\plants
  • meshes\terrain
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest04.nif
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest05.nif
  • textures\dlc02\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\dirtcliffs
  • textures\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\fieldgrass02*.dds
  • textures\landscape\frozenmarshgrass01*.dds
  • textures\landscape\tundramosstest01.dds
  • textures\plants
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp

maybe here is the mistake with the stars marked : does that mean i should delete the fieldgrass02.dds and fieldgrass02_N.dds?  i think so right? but its a small chance you say no ^^

• meshes\landscape\grass
  • meshes\landscape\plants
  • meshes\plants
  • meshes\terrain
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest04.nif
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest05.nif
  • textures\dlc02\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\dirtcliffs
  • textures\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\fieldgrass02*.dds
  • textures\landscape\frozenmarshgrass01*.dds
  • textures\landscape\tundramosstest01.dds
  • textures\plants
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp

maybe here is the mistake with the stars marked : does that mean i should delete the fieldgrass02.dds and fieldgrass02_N.dds?  i think so right? but its a small chance you say no ^^

yes the * means you delete every file begnining with fieldgrass02 in that folder

well, delete the billboards too though I have not seen issues with Lavender plants in my game.

so don't worry it's just lavender... it means there's no ultra tree lod for it

I re-named the floralavender01_0001bb3d.txt file inside 'SFO Billboards for v2.5C\Textures\Terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm' folder and the purple/pink missing texture is gone from Lavender.  Now it's some oversized brown shrub.  Not as noticeable as before, but still...no "right". 

The "floralavender01_0001bb3d.txt" text file contains:

[LOD]

Width=176

Height=186

Model=Landscape\Plants\FloraLavender01.nif

I searched, but there is no FloraLavender01.nif anywhere in my mods folder.  Can you check you Data tab in MO2 and let me know if you have it listed there or not under meshes? 

Can you also check under 'textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\' for the file "floralavender01_0001bb3d_n.dds" and tell me what the program is listed for you?  I want to see if at least your setup is like mine relating to these files under the Data tab. 

Thank you.

I re-named the floralavender01_0001bb3d.txt file inside 'SFO Billboards for v2.5C\Textures\Terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm' folder and the purple/pink missing texture is gone from Lavender.  Now it's some oversized brown shrub.  Not as noticeable as before, but still...no "right". 

The "floralavender01_0001bb3d.txt" text file contains:

[LOD]

Width=176

Height=186

Model=Landscape\Plants\FloraLavender01.nif

I searched, but there is no FloraLavender01.nif anywhere in my mods folder.  Can you check you Data tab in MO2 and let me know if you have it listed there or not under meshes? 

Can you also check under 'textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\' for the file "floralavender01_0001bb3d_n.dds" and tell me what the program is listed for you?  I want to see if at least your setup is like mine relating to these files under the Data tab. 

Thank you.

i have already said you don't need to worry about that error is nothing to stress over all it menas is  there's no ultra tree lod for it

i have already said you don't need to worry about that error is nothing to stress over all it menas is  there's no ultra tree lod for it

But all Lavender plants/bushes lod in the game show up with the neon purple/pink missing texture color... Pretty hard to ignore.

Tombkeeper hi. Could you upload a picture of your lavender plant showing the purple/pink neon colour

See the images here:  https://imgur.com/a/yhdJAEm

It seems there's another bush with issues too in the pics...

If I delete the "floralavender01_0001bb3d.dds" and "floralavender01_0001bb3d.txt" files, then Lavender then shows up similar as the other bush in those pics rather than the purple/pink.

This is using the High preset in Dyndolod.  Using Medium, I think changed the Lavender to be similar to the other overgrown bush...

I don't see anything that adds Lavender meshes though in the guide.  The Alchemy mod in the list changes the Lavender plant but not it's model/texture... so that shouldn't do anything (just adds script to it I think).

EDIT: In the pic, the red circles are all Lavender.  The ones in the yellow circle don't have a name when up close.

Edited by Tombkeeper