Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So my game got real buggy all of a sudden but I deleted 400+ saves and it did wonders.

But I still crash when equipping my bow more often than comfortable. Are we using a mod that auto-equips quivers or anything? I'm thinking that could be the issue...

yes dynamic Equipment Manager

if you didn't install Lore Weapons Expansion you will need to Clean any patches yourself.

thank you for your quick answer. I just roll with it then I guess! Now to another question tho, do I actually need to use loot everytime I want to create a new merge? Can't I simply move the said mods accordingly to the way you listed them? 

Just wanted to ask a quick question, I am redoing the zEdit-modules  and on the "Hishy npc enchant fix" it say main file v1.2, on the D/L page it say this is an old file and the new version is 1.3, is this is typo?

no, it is not a Typo it is an update so grab V1.3 Mator updated it i am aware it will be rolled into my next update which won't happen until next week now

thank you for your quick answer. I just roll with it then I guess! Now to another question tho, do I actually need to use loot everytime I want to create a new merge? Can't I simply move the said mods accordingly to the way you listed them? 

yes you do need it sort with LOOT it is so the masters of plugins being merged are sorted properly.

yes you do need it sort with LOOT it is so the masters of plugins being merged are sorted properly.

okay I see. I also have to load any master that is needed, right?

sorry if i happen to bother you, merging is something i have never done 

Edited by Zerdest

I'm working on LOTD merge patches and when I try to run Loot, I get the following the error:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp" and "Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp". Back cycle: Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp, Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp, Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp, MLU.esp, NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

RTR

Hi. Good morning. Look i Have the guide as it is with ultra trees, dyndolod at high, im at level 7, didnt had freeze till now. Now im having a lot freeze when im on my horse, or somethimes when occatos recital triggers. The game just freeze and stop responding. CTDs just 2 yet. Its normal for the state of the guide? I have step last version. How do i see if a esp it still not converted. maybe the problem its there since i saw something about description not so clear. And i forgot about those NPC wearing used car oil on their face, sven, Faendal, Farkas, Vilkas, Torvar, Athis, for now just saw them. Well since its carnival time in my country, i didnt mind, but today carnival its over, and yet they still have their face painted. kkkkk. Have a nice day. And thank you for this nice guide, learned a lot again.

Hi, i just want to apologize, for the topic above, after all, i discovery it was geforce experience the culprit, now after i disable its overlay, my game its fine, no freeze or ctd for almost 5 hours playing. I just need to fix those black face now. Almost forgot, my follower Janessa got stuck in silent moon camp (where they make moon weapon), she just doesn't get out of the door in the new extension of the dungeon, i had asked her to meet me in a town, but she still there, i will ask her to leave me next time and see if she will leave that section of the dungeon. And last, it would be nice to have a option for more heavy enb, since i had adventure to install phoenix full version and uninstall again because found a lot inconsistency. And would also like to add more beautification to towns if possible, i think this could be done as a upgrade for players with powerful system (8gb Vram or more). Thank you.

Trying to rebuilt the Lucien Merged.esp and I'm getting this message:

[ERROR] Lucien Merged failed to build: Error: Failed to clean masters in: Lucien Merged.esp Access violation at address 0000000000000000 in module 'zEdit.exe'. Execution of address 0000000000000000 at helpers.Fail (E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\External Tools\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\xelib\lib\helpers.js:63:15)

Any idea what could be causing this?

Edit:  I first thought it was an attribute problem, but that wasn't the case.

Edited by mizaru81

So am I doing it right? Is the order right? https://imgur.com/a/jwikOWb

i sorted with loot and also activasted the needed esps as you said. just double checking before proceeding.

that looks OK.

Trying to rebuilt the Lucien Merged.esp and I'm getting this message:

[ERROR] Lucien Merged failed to build: Error: Failed to clean masters in: Lucien Merged.esp Access violation at address 0000000000000000 in module 'zEdit.exe'. Execution of address 0000000000000000 at helpers.Fail (E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\External Tools\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\xelib\lib\helpers.js:63:15)

Any idea what could be causing this?

Edit:  I first thought it was an attribute problem, but that wasn't the case.

delete the merge and Do it again also make sure you are usng v0.5.3 and that zEdit is excluded from any antivirus

uhm... zMerge part is really long actually ;-; can't someone upload the different zMerge mod organizer profiles?

?

no cos users name the files differently to me that was the issue when I use to provide on LE and was then majorly bitched at for it "being wrong" so I stopped doing it.

delete the merge and Do it again also make sure you are usng v0.5.3 and that zEdit is excluded from any antivirus

So it hurts if I'm using 0.5.4 version of xEdit?  I went to that version because some of the merges from before didn't work correctly and this version was fixing them.  Also, deleting the merge and trying again results in the same error message as before.

that looks OK.

no cos users name the files differently to me that was the issue when I use to provide on LE and was then majorly bitched at for it "being wrong" so I stopped doing it.

Oh that's understandable. Guess I'll have to do it on my own ;-;