Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I almost forgot, i would like to add lexy discord server on my discord, if its even possible. im new to discord, just dont know how to add servers, it ask for link, but i dont have the link. If its possible i would like to have your link Lexy. Thank you.

If you look at the top of the guide, on either Nexus or STEP, the link is there near the top! Just under "Forums"

FORUMS: If you want to check Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition forums click Here
Discord: You can check out our dedicated Discord channel by clicking Here
HISTORY: You can check on revisions of the guide by clicking Here
CHANGELOG: You can check on revisions of the guide by clicking Here 
TRELLO: You can check Mods that have been suggested by the user for inclusion with this guide Here
PATREON: If you wish to donate to the continuing madness that is me and this the guide you can do so Here
PAYPAL: If you wish to make a One-time donation to the madness that is me and this the guide you can do so Here

Or you can just click this link: https://discord.gg/xj7JcZ7

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

I was so preoccupied by the saving and loading issues that I missed one last problem: I can't get the widgets for iNeed to show up. I have the latest version installed, I set it up in MCM as directed but still nothing. Every aspect of iNeed works besides the widgets. The spoilage, notifications etc, so the mod works fine. I tried reinstalling it, enabling and disabling it, changing the widget settings around..nothing. I checked in MO and there are no files overwriting iNeed either. All of my other HUD items work fine too. Frostfall shows it's bars, iHUD toggles fine, it's just iNeed. Any ideas?

have you linked all SkyUI Widgets to iHud?

Hi. look im having problem with extendedUI, it doesnt show on MCM menu, also, even with gtx 1080, im getting infinite loading screen when i start in solicitude. If i disable enb, i can enter the game, if not, the game get stuck in load screen. Does this guide goes beyond 8GB Vram usage? Thank you.

ExtendedUI MCM does get a little screwy with zMerge is does properly copy the translation files: 

The current Version of zMerge has an issue with MCM's. Copy the MCM you need, open the translations file, copy and paste the info from the original mod txt file to the Merges. This should hopefully be fixed in v0.6.0 Example Extended UI: you open extended ui_english.txt (or wherever your language is) and open heads up display merged_english.txt, copy and paste the info from the extended UI txt file to Heads up Display txt file and save.

Also, the guide should use under 6GB as that is what I have but the does also depend on what you chose for xLODGEN too personally I would advice to the under 4GB option even if you have the VRAM to spare.

why could that happen and how big is your "SSELODGen_Output" output ?

I have 1,73 GB.

Hi. Im at the end of the guide, but my sselodgen_output was only 800MB,  its this ok?

Sounds reasonable. Mine is 1.16Gb, but it's from an older version of the guide (from November).

I have much more.. but depends on settings. I have vega 64 and much vram with good quality settings

As Memoso says, it depends on settings, which parts of the guide you have, if you've added stuff in, etc. Mine, for example, (at least when I'm moving it back and forth between folders *shudder*) measures in around 3.1 GB. If you have doubts about your outputs, recheck the directions and run it again. After all... it's ONLY another two or three hours of your life. :)

I was so preoccupied by the saving and loading issues that I missed one last problem: I can't get the widgets for iNeed to show up. I have the latest version installed, I set it up in MCM as directed but still nothing.

If set up in accordance with the recommended MCM settings, you'll have set the display method to "Alpha-Color Based" IIRC... which means that at any level below mid-point, it's going to be completely clear and not show. I'm *assuming* that you've changed this setting to something else to check, but in case you haven't, that's the first place I'd look. Second, if that still doesn't have them show up, I'd look at re-downloading an installing again. Since the MCM menu is there, we know the ESP was turned on. Third would be what Lexy mentions... if you have your iHUD widgets all linked (as the MCM for THAT mod recommends) then if you have the HUD turned off most of the time, iNeed would be as well (though I'd assume you've switched your HUD off and on a few times in the course of your troubleshooting).

If you've looked at all of those and still can't get it working, I'd suggest dropping into the General Help Desk on Lexy's Discord and getting the big boys in on this one... there's a lot of experience and talent on there most of the time, and it certainly can't hurt to try.

Edited by Shadriss

Hi,

This update was really difficult to implement. I follow this guide for about 3 months.

It causes many strange errors which i needed Time to fix (error while xlodgen, skse not detected in Game, strange graphics because of borderless. I have 4k monitor and Play wqhd)

Everything works fine now the only thing i have now are in some areas purple textures in distance! Mean far away. And they disapear when i come closer. Its annoying.

It must be a bush or small tree.

Anybody an idea how i find out the mistake?

Hi,

This update was really difficult to implement. I follow this guide for about 3 months.

It causes many strange errors which i needed Time to fix (error while xlodgen, skse not detected in Game, strange graphics because of borderless. I have 4k monitor and Play wqhd)

Everything works fine now the only thing i have now are in some areas purple textures in distance! Mean far away. And they disapear when i come closer. Its annoying.

It must be a bush or small tree.

Anybody an idea how i find out the mistake?

remove xLODGEN and DynDOLOD and if you still have purple texture you went wrong and need to go over the Trees and flora section. If the texture come back the just redo xLODGEN and DynDOLOD

have you linked all SkyUI Widgets to iHud?

ExtendedUI MCM does get a little screwy with zMerge is does properly copy the translation files: 

The current Version of zMerge has an issue with MCM's. Copy the MCM you need, open the translations file, copy and paste the info from the original mod txt file to the Merges. This should hopefully be fixed in v0.6.0 Example Extended UI: you open extended ui_english.txt (or wherever your language is) and open heads up display merged_english.txt, copy and paste the info from the extended UI txt file to Heads up Display txt file and save.

Also, the guide should use under 6GB as that is what I have but the does also depend on what you chose for xLODGEN too personally I would advice to the under 4GB option even if you have the VRAM to spare.

Thank you. But the translation text is already copied, and still there is no ExtendedUI in MCM menu. Sadly i have 255 esp so i cant let it out of the merge. About SSELODGen_Output file size, mine was wrong because i did the configuration wrong, now my SSELOGen_Output as 3.48GB. Hope this time i will play the game ::D: .

Thank you. But the translation text is already copied, and still there is no ExtendedUI in MCM menu. Sadly i have 255 esp so i cant let it out of the merge. About SSELODGen_Output file size, mine was wrong because i did the configuration wrong, now my SSELOGen_Output as 3.48GB. Hope this time i will play the game ::D: .

they will be what you need to is open up the two translation text file and copy and paste the data across not the files but the data inside the files

I did that, but found that those lines was already copied. So the solution may be another action. Thank you.

no the solution should just to copy over the top

Ok, what happened with classic classes? Cant find it on the guide anymore, and its not in the changelog as removed mods. Nevermind, its on OMega.  ::D:

the classic classes should pop up when you equip an item or spell. It pops up during Frostfall setup that why I wait until I am in game and setup CC before Frostfall.

I remember this being discussed in Discord some time ago, and while it was obviously from before this update, the person involved and a few troubleshooters determined that, at least in this one case, you need to force the Classic Classes and Birthsigns to do its thing before saving became normal again. The thought is that the script that drives those prompts is constantly running on game start, causing the longer save times and crashes. I'm not sure how we could force it to run in a general way, since as far as I'm aware the only race that starts with a spell is the Dunmer (Sparks), but if you have a weapon or spell you can equip, do so, take care of the CC&B selections, then try saving and see if there is any difference.

no the solution should just to copy over the top

the classic classes should pop up when you equip an item or spell. It pops up during Frostfall setup that why I wait until I am in game and setup CC before Frostfall.

Ok, what happened with classic classes? Cant find it on the guide anymore, and its not in the changelog as removed mods. Nevermind, its on OMega.  ::D:

@CVKiller - First... CVKiller? As in carrier killer? Makes me wonder if you might be wearing SS Quals? (If that meant nothing to you, don't worry about it.)

Second - there are some things with CC&R that I note in my own quote to be aware of. Just informational, but it's become more and more of a noted issue in recent weeks.

@Lexy - It may be worth mentioning that issue in the guide (assuming people read it) so that it is more generally known.