Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I was so preoccupied by the saving and loading issues that I missed one last problem: I can't get the widgets for iNeed to show up. I have the latest version installed, I set it up in MCM as directed but still nothing. Every aspect of iNeed works besides the widgets. The spoilage, notifications etc, so the mod works fine. I tried reinstalling it, enabling and disabling it, changing the widget settings around..nothing. I checked in MO and there are no files overwriting iNeed either. All of my other HUD items work fine too. Frostfall shows it's bars, iHUD toggles fine, it's just iNeed. Any ideas?

This may be obvious but it got me once so might help here.  Once I did the whole disable/enable thing with iNeed to reset it once my MCM settings were all in place and then I was like WAIT WHERE DID THE WIDGET GO???  After a few reinstalls and disabling/reenabling and messing with widget settings I realized that when I reset it the widgets all disappeared because all my needs stats were good...the only show when you start to get hungry, thirsty or tired...so yeah it was working all along.

Hi,

I think I found a missing texture

Ref ID: 000AAE8E - in the Solitude courtyard just at the bottom of the stairs down from the blacksmith

the mesh is Landscape\Plants\ReachShrub02.nif - no ESP file changes the base object

the Vanilla game uses the same model as ReachShrub01.nif - which is textures\plants\ReachShrub01.dds

but the model if overwritten by SFO (LE) , which changes the texture to textures\plants\vurt_reachshrub.dds

the folder \textures\plants\ is deleted from SFO (LE) according to the special instructions, and it is not installed with SFO SE, and I cannot see it in any other mod.

I''m pretty sure I installed it right, but please let me know if I did something wrong

dan.

Hi,

I think I found a missing texture

Ref ID: 000AAE8E - in the Solitude courtyard just at the bottom of the stairs down from the blacksmith

the mesh is Landscape\Plants\ReachShrub02.nif - no ESP file changes the base object

the Vanilla game uses the same model as ReachShrub01.nif - which is textures\plants\ReachShrub01.dds

but the model if overwritten by SFO (LE) , which changes the texture to textures\plants\vurt_reachshrub.dds

the folder \textures\plants\ is deleted from SFO (LE) according to the special instructions, and it is not installed with SFO SE, and I cannot see it in any other mod.

I''m pretty sure I installed it right, but please let me know if I did something wrong

dan.

double check enhanced landscapre too Special After Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• textures\plants

Plus if you didn't know you can always check what file is overwriting what in MO2 Data tab

@CVKiller - First... CVKiller? As in carrier killer? Makes me wonder if you might be wearing SS Quals? (If that meant nothing to you, don't worry about it.)

rsrsrs. That is just my nickname when i used to play Counter Strike. CV stando for my Country Cabo Verde, and Killer because i was damm good  ::D: . About my problems with the guide it was just my mistake, even the entendedUI, its on MCM menu, only it as diferent name. So, thank you all for the help.

remove xLODGEN and DynDOLOD and if you still have purple texture you went wrong and need to go over the Trees and flora section. If the texture come back the just redo xLODGEN and DynDOLOD

Hi Lexy,

nothing changed :(

I removed xLodgen and DynDOLOD. ---> the purple texture in distance are gone!

activating xLODgen --> everything alright

activating TexGen and DynDOLOD --->purple Texture is there :(

Does it depend on thje trees and flora section? or what do you think?

Getting ready to start putting this all together. Figured id make an account to post. Probably going to need it lol. But before I get started Id like to know. Is it possible to replace the UNP body with CBBE?

Edited by Celestron

I was getting black face on a couple of NPCs as your NPC repacking mod had conflicts with the NPC conflict resolution mod. So I ended up going into the mods with SSEEdit and fixing the conflicts manually, which fixed the black face, but now they have neck seams while the rest of the NPCs don't. Since all the NPCs in question were Bijin NPCs I tried to install the Bijin Skins for the whole bijin family, because I thought the new textures would just overwrite the old and the blankdetailmap that comes with that mod would fix the neck seams. It worked perfectly for the NPCs I didn't edit manually, but the ones I did still have pretty noticeable neck seams, specifically Jenessa and Aela. Now I think I know why this is happening, I just don't know how to fix it. The NPC retexture merge and conflict resolution mods that you include with your pack both has .esps and the bijin family mod does not, so the .esps that I just edited the faces of are forcing the faces to the states in the main bijin mod, which is slightly off from the newer updated skin mod. I think I could fix it by packing the Bijin Skin family mod into a mod that has a .esp, but honestly that requires me to create a new mod out of it in the creation kit, and I just started to tinker with that and don't know how to pack loose textures into a mod and give it a .esp.

I was wondering if anyone had insight on how to fix this problem? Sorry for the rambling wall of text.

Getting ready to start putting this all together. Figured id make an account to post. Probably going to need it lol. But before I get started Id like to know. Is it possible to replace the UNP body with CBBE?

Well it would certainly be possible, but keep in mind that since this isn't what the guide uses, any time you download a mod involving physics and its optional files, make sure you're downloading the CBBE versions rather than the UNP versions that the guide suggests. I think that's all you'd have to do. I don't know of any mods we use that can only have one or the other.

• +1 1

Hi Lexy,

nothing changed :(

I removed xLodgen and DynDOLOD. ---> the purple texture in distance are gone!

activating xLODgen --> everything alright

activating TexGen and DynDOLOD --->purple Texture is there :(

Does it depend on thje trees and flora section? or what do you think?

yes it does go other the Trees and flora section again.

I was getting black face on a couple of NPCs as your NPC repacking mod had conflicts with the NPC conflict resolution mod. So I ended up going into the mods with SSEEdit and fixing the conflicts manually, which fixed the black face, but now they have neck seams while the rest of the NPCs don't. Since all the NPCs in question were Bijin NPCs I tried to install the Bijin Skins for the whole bijin family, because I thought the new textures would just overwrite the old and the blankdetailmap that comes with that mod would fix the neck seams. It worked perfectly for the NPCs I didn't edit manually, but the ones I did still have pretty noticeable neck seams, specifically Jenessa and Aela. Now I think I know why this is happening, I just don't know how to fix it. The NPC retexture merge and conflict resolution mods that you include with your pack both has .esps and the bijin family mod does not, so the .esps that I just edited the faces of are forcing the faces to the states in the main bijin mod, which is slightly off from the newer updated skin mod. I think I could fix it by packing the Bijin Skin family mod into a mod that has a .esp, but honestly that requires me to create a new mod out of it in the creation kit, and I just started to tinker with that and don't know how to pack loose textures into a mod and give it a .esp.

I was wondering if anyone had insight on how to fix this problem? Sorry for the rambling wall of text.

black face bugs are caused for 2 reasons first there is a conflict in the plugins causing an error in head parts (Right pane Load Order). 2nd there is a conflict in the assets (Left pane Install Order) causing the Face gen Data to be overwritten

Hi Lexy,

I am installing the latest stable version of your guide and I am looking forward to start a new game with a complete new experience. However, I ran into three different issues when making the merges. Hope you can help me. 

1. The Song of the Green Merge still requires 18auri.esp as a master file according to Loot and MO2, which seems strange as it is included in the merge. It is checked as a master file when I open it in SSEEdit. Can I just eliminate it as a master file? Do I have to include in the load list? 

2. I get a cyclic interaction between "realistwatertwo.esp" and "realisticwatertwo.esp" with the Realistic Water Two Merge when sorting in Loot, similar to what user spartanflame wrote.

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp":

RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 [Master]
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 [Master]
RealisticWaterTwo.esp

• I checked for userlist.yaml and masterlist.yaml files as you suggested --> none on my computer
  • I made sure the original realisticwaterstwo.esp is in the optional files 
  • The error also occurs when I only have RealisticWaterTwo.esp in the plugin list together with the masters it requires (BSAssets.esm, BSHeartland.esm and Falskaar.esm)

3. I cannot create the Lucien Merge. I get the following log displayed:

Building merge ---- Lucien Merged
Merge Folder: C:\My Games\Modding\Mod Organizer 2_SSE\mods\---- Lucien Merged
Merge Method: Refactor
Unloading plugins
Loading resources from Skyrim - Misc.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Shaders.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Interface.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Animations.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures0.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures1.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures2.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures3.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures4.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures5.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures6.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures7.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Textures8.bsa
Loading resources from Skyrim - Patch.bsa
Loading resources from MoonAndStar_MAS.bsa
Loading resources from MoonAndStar_MAS - Textures.bsa
Loading resources from moonpath.bsa
Loading resources from moonpath - textures.bsa
Loading Skyrim.esm (1/10)
Loading Update.esm (2/10)
Loading Dawnguard.esm (3/10)
Loading HearthFires.esm (4/10)
Loading Dragonborn.esm (5/10)
Loading MoonAndStar_MAS.esp (6/10)
Loading moonpath.esp (7/10)
Loading Lucien.esp (8/10)
Loading Lucien-MoonandStar-Patch.esp (9/10)
Loading Lucien-Moonpath-Patch.esp (10/10)
Done loading files.
Preparing merge... ============================================================
Merging into Lucien Merged.esp
Added masters to merged plugin
Getting used FormIDs... ============================================================
Getting used FormIDs in Lucien.esp
Getting used FormIDs in Lucien-MoonandStar-Patch.esp
Getting used FormIDs in Lucien-Moonpath-Patch.esp
Copying records... ============================================================
Copying records from Lucien-Moonpath-Patch.esp
Copying records from Lucien-MoonandStar-Patch.esp
Copying records from Lucien.esp
Refactoring references... ============================================================
Building references for Lucien Merged.esp
Refactoring references to Lucien.esp
Refactoring references to Lucien-MoonandStar-Patch.esp
Refactoring references to Lucien-Moonpath-Patch.esp
Handling asset files... ============================================================
Handling Face Data Files
Handling Voice Data Files
Removing masters from merge... ============================================================
Unloading plugins
[ERROR] ---- Lucien Merged failed to build: Error: Failed to clean masters in: Lucien Merged.esp Access violation at address 0000000000000000 in module 'zEdit.exe'. Execution of address 0000000000000000 at helpers.Fail (C:\My Games\Modding\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\xelib\lib\helpers.js:63:15) at Object.CleanMasters (C:\My Games\Modding\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\xelib\lib\masters.js:8:17) at removePluginMasters (file:///C:/My%20Games/Modding/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:9051:26) at finalizeMerge (file:///C:/My%20Games/Modding/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:9076:9) at tryPromise (file:///C:/My%20Games/Modding/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:9099:13) at file:///C:/My%20Games/Modding/zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8977:17 at processQueue (C:\My Games\Modding\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15616:28) at C:\My Games\Modding\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15632:27 at Scope.$eval (C:\My Games\Modding\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:16884:28) at Scope.$digest (C:\My Games\Modding\zEdit_Alpha_v0.5.4r4_-_Portable_x64\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:16700:31)

Hi Lexy,

I am installing the latest stable version of your guide and I am looking forward to start a new game with a complete new experience. However, I ran into three different issues when making the merges. Hope you can help me. 

1. The Song of the Green Merge still requires 18auri.esp as a master file according to Loot and MO2, which seems strange as it is included in the merge. It is checked as a master file when I open it in SSEEdit. Can I just eliminate it as a master file? Do I have to include in the load list? 

2. I get a cyclic interaction between "realistwatertwo.esp" and "realisticwatertwo.esp" with the Realistic Water Two Merge when sorting in Loot, similar to what user spartanflame wrote.

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp":

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

 [Master]

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

 [Master]

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

• I checked for userlist.yaml and masterlist.yaml files as you suggested --> none on my computer
  • The error also occurs when I only have RealisticWaterTwo.esp in the plugin list together with the masters it requires (BSAssets.esm, BSHeartland.esm and Falskaar.esm)

3. I cannot create the Lucien Merge.

you have made the same mistake lots of you have done you used v0.5.4 of zEdit instead if v0.5.3 like i say go back get the correct version and do your merges again.

yes it does go other the Trees and flora section again.

black face bugs are caused for 2 reasons first there is a conflict in the plugins causing an error in head parts (Right pane Load Order). 2nd there is a conflict in the assets (Left pane Install Order) causing the Face gen Data to be overwritten

Yeah I found where the black face was happening when I opened up the NPC Texture merge and the conflict resolution files. I was able to fix the black face. I just have neck seams on those NPCs now is the problem. I don't think they are calling the blankdetailmap that normally fixes said neck seams.

Hi Lexy,

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

 [Master]

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

 [Master]

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

3. I cannot create the Lucien Merge. I get the following log displayed:

1. After installing the correct version of zEdit (per Lexy's reply), try to rebuild this merge again - it may also get fixed.

2. Are you trying to say that RealisticWaterTwo is cyclic... with itself? Not likely... I think it's more likely that you still have the original RealisticWaterTwo from before creating the new merge, and never hid that file as you are directed to do in the merge instructions. After renaming the Merge as RealisticWaterTwo (which you are directed to do), that leaves you with two files... with the same name. You MUST hide the original one for LOOT to be able to do it's thing.

3. As Lexy indicated, you are using the wrong version of zEdit. Back it up, CAREFULLY check instructions for the mod (which definately inlcudes version numbers to help you avoid this kind of problem), and rebuild the merge again.

you have made the same mistake lots of you have done you used v0.5.4 of zEdit instead if v0.5.3 like i say go back get the correct version and do your merges again.

Great! I have rerun the four merges that gave me problems (including the last merge in the list that couldn't be merged due to the cyclic interaction) with v0.5.3 without a problem. 

Thanks!