Compatibiity Patch for LOOT v0.14 Masterlists

• Date uploaded
    04 Feb 2019, 5:41AM
  • File size
    2.3MB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version

The latest LOOT versions (v0.14.x) have incompatible masterlists when run alongside the packaged 'lootcli' within MO2. This patch provides compatibility with those masterlists. Replace the files inside the 'loot' directory in your MO2 installation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194?tab=files

Update Files

Compatibiity Patch for LOOT v0.14 Masterlists

• Date uploaded
    04 Feb 2019, 5:41AM
  • File size
    2.3MB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version

The latest LOOT versions (v0.14.x) have incompatible masterlists when run alongside the packaged 'lootcli' within MO2. This patch provides compatibility with those masterlists. Replace the files inside the 'loot' directory in your MO2 installation.

ah no, that for internal MO2 LOOT which we don't use besides our Masterlist updates when we sort.

• +1 1

I'm not sure what I've done wrong - when I go to test the game as per the "finishing line" instructions I cannot load in. I have a long load time and then a CTD if I try and COC into Riverwood, the Azura statue, anywhere.

I was using the wrong version of zEdit but I rebuilt all my merges with the correct version and that has not fixed it. I reinstalled Stunning Statues and followed the directions to the letter so that's not it either.

EDIT: Forgot to add on - when I try and start a New Game at this testing stage it just immediately CTDs without a loading screen.

Edited by jaymo

I'm not sure what I've done wrong - when I go to test the game as per the "finishing line" instructions I cannot load in. I have a long load time and then a CTD if I try and COC into Riverwood, the Azura statue, anywhere.

I was using the wrong version of zEdit but I rebuilt all my merges with the correct version and that has not fixed it. I reinstalled Stunning Statues and followed the directions to the letter so that's not it either.

EDIT: Forgot to add on - when I try and start a New Game at this testing stage it just immediately CTDs without a loading screen.

could be one of two things either ETAC Riverwood is corrupt or SIC is trying to spawn a Wolf pup that is known to cause CTD.  try loading normally and In SIC MCM try turning off addition Animal Spawns

Hi Lexy!  Thanks again for the guides and updates - that takes a lot of work.

Recommendation for consistency with the Merge Section of the guide.

After the last update - Feb 25 - YOT added YOT - True Scholar.esp which is included in the Miscellaneous Merge.

Recommend under the YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged section, under Idiot Check:

Change the note to:   YOT - Lock Overhaul.esp is included in the Heads Up Display Merge and YOT - TrueScholar.esp is included in the Miscellaneous Merge - make sure you aren't merging them here.

I've followed your guide so many times now, I've almost memorized it.  Hopefully this helps - let me know if you want me to shut up.

yes it does go other the Trees and flora section again.

hi lexy,

ive redone the whole Trees and Flora section , redone Xlodgen dyndolod and the problem ist still there.

i have purple plants?? and a popping up far away distance. and i mean the furthest away area. when i come closer its "popping" and another "picture" is there.

i didnt have this problem since the latest update! and the trees and flora section is fine because i did 2 times the whole!

on what reason could the furthest area depend? pls answer its annoying me because i spend so much time in this and i want 100 % enjoying

You hit it on the head Lexy.  There were two LE BSAs I had forgotten to extract.  Now I've ran into a new problem, an infinite loading symbol at the main menu.  The spinning Skyrim emblem pops up, but the main menu will not show.

Any idea what could be causing this?

hi lexy,

ive redone the whole Trees and Flora section , redone Xlodgen dyndolod and the problem ist still there.

i have purple plants?? and a popping up far away distance. and i mean the furthest away area. when i come closer its "popping" and another "picture" is there.

i didnt have this problem since the latest update! and the trees and flora section is fine because i did 2 times the whole!

on what reason could the furthest area depend? pls answer its annoying me because i spend so much time in this and i want 100 % enjoying

well if you have followed the Tree and flora section and you have not missed anything thing your next step is to talk with Sheson.

Any idea what could be causing this?

the only thing I can think of is there us an error in possibly the CR crack open xEdit and take a look.

Hi lexy,

Its just a spontaneous thoughts.

What do you think if you upload on your central download page all already merged mods in one zip file?

So we download and can install as a normal mod in one folder.

This will prevent much mistakes the user can do and you have to answer a Lot of less questions here.

Hi lexy,

What do you think if you upload on your central download page all already merged mods in one zip file?

This will prevent much mistakes the user can do and you have to answer a Lot of less questions here.

that won't happen cos it over 100GB

Hi lexy,

Memoso hi! This has been asked before on Discord, and to be quite frank: On the top of the guide its very clear: "Please note this guide best suited for Testers and Experienced Modders". Lexy has provided a guide for us to use, BUT IT IS NOT HER RESPONSIBILITY to install the guide for each and every person. There has been a heated debate around this, and yes, it might be easier for the end user to have everything neatly packaged and one click install etc....BUT how will a person ever learn how to install, merge ,fix problems etc this way? Lexy and the admin staff are not here to hold our hand and spoon feed us through the process,when there is clear instructions(and if unclear, they are proactive to adjust), a whole video series on how to go about installing this guide etc. Please understand "THAT I'M NOT AIMING THIS AT YOU PERSONALLY". If people find this guide hard, then it may be best to start first will some other guides out there, that do a similar job, but better tailored to the needs and skills of individuals. Thank you for your input and suggestion, but it not the first time this has come up and won't be the last either. Happy modding and hope you enjoy the guide and hard work put into it  ::): 

Edited by berndaroy

Hmmm. I just went to the Books of Skyrim store for the first time, since I usually prefer to hunt for the books myself during my playthroughs.

While the house and everything else seems to work fine, I get no interaction with the vendor lady.

Supposedly I should be able to interact with her nad her "shop"?

Any ideas why that could not work for me?

Hey, made an account just to post here.

I've got a working version of this guide, yesterday I decided to start playing and once I got to whiterun I thought something was off.

I literally have no grass, anywhere. It's literally just barren landscape.

I've checked on google and they say it's an. Ini issue but I've rechecked and double checked all my inis and they all point to everything being functional.

Wondering if anyone can help me solve this, thanks in advance.

Once I'm off work I'll update this post with anything needed to diagnose.

Edited by UnrealAce

Memoso hi! This has been asked before on Discord, and to be quite frank: On the top of the guide its very clear: "Please note this guide best suited for Testers and Experienced Modders". Lexy has provided a guide for us to use, BUT IT IS NOT HER RESPONSIBILITY to install the guide for each and every person. There has been a heated debate around this, and yes, it might be easier for the end user to have everything neatly packaged and one click install etc....BUT how will a person ever learn how to install, merge ,fix problems etc this way? Lexy and the admin staff are not here to hold our hand and spoon feed us through the process,when there is clear instructions(and if unclear, they are proactive to adjust), a whole video series on how to go about installing this guide etc. Please understand "THAT I'M NOT AIMING THIS AT YOU PERSONALLY". If people find this guide hard, then it may be best to start first will some other guides out there, that do a similar job, but better tailored to the needs and skills of individuals. Thank you for your input and suggestion, but it not the first time this has come up and won't be the last either. Happy modding and hope you enjoy the guide and hard work put into it  ::): 

I totally understand your statement and enjoy each second of this guide and also Lexys and the other modders work :)