Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I have been looking into Windsong and I think my beloved wife is a little wrong (I am going to get punishment for this so guys please back me up) but it appears the WICO - Immersive Character.bsa not only contains the preset likes she said but also the UNP body as well, so if we delete that we don't get the UNP body.

which means will will get nude males with all there wibbly bits and females in underwear.

If we have WICO - Immersive Character.bsa both genders will be naked (Unless you choose not to install the nude options).

We can however get away with not installing the optional Clean Body Textures as they are overwritten by Pride of Valhalla

hey guys I have been thinking about this all day and I have decided to readd Men of Winter so that mean I will be updating the NPC Retexture Merge. Now before i redo the merge what do you all think about the Windsong immersive Character all this really does is give you slightly better Player Presets. I take it most of you create your own character so do we really need them?

I like the detailed changes it brings, love the warpaints..but depending on load order some could be redundant..

Without racemenu to work with I do a lot less fine-tuning in SE than I do on classic, so I do like having more oomph in the presets to mess with. But could take it or leave it. 

Racemenu works on SE..the author posted a link on github with the plugins for skse64..

I like the detailed changes it brings, love the warpaints..but depending on load order some could be redundant..

Racemenu works on SE..the author posted a link on github with the plugins for skse64..

I saw that, but wasn't sure how stable it would be right now. Have you had success with it?

Personally i have always used a custom race...present favorite is Lunari Race, but don't think its be ported yet. Thus a vanilla race would be a bit of a novelity and may like to look at some presets...BUT it isn't a necessity, happy to go with the flow. Really go to know Racemenu works! Scratch that still in alpha state. Keep up the good loving work Lexy/Darth ::P:

Edited by berndaroy

It's stable.. presets work..you just need to save the plugins and optimize meshes

Just gave it a go because that's far more fun than doing work. My life is a little more complete now  ::D:

Update on the Relic Hunter start issue: Disabled random spawns in SIC and turned the difficulty down to novice. Spriggan was still there but the guild team made short work of it and the wolves are gone.

Interestingly, even turning both SIC and regular game difficulty down to novice for testing, four of the five skeletons inside the outpost are extremely strong. One went down in one arrow sneak hit, but the other four -- iron arrows did nothing at all to them, and the iron sword you start with from the tent barely gave them a paper cut. Arginal was down in two hits. I had to disable two from console just to be able to (barely) take out the others.

Perhaps the way it's meant to be (it wasn't like this on classic), but just mentioning in case something is odd. 

First read all of this: https://discordapp.com/channels/265929299490635777/389475510859595776

Then go back to the #builds section and look for usvfs 0.3.1-beta5.   Download that, unpack it and replace and add the usvfs files in your MO2 folder with the files you downloaded.

Then look for (Al12 28/01/18) ModOrganizer.exe.  Download that and past into your MO2 folder.

Then right below that look for (Al12 28/01/18) Ini Editor and do the same.

Below that look for (Al12 02/02/18) qdds.dll and add that to your MO2 folder.

Hopefully that will help you with your WB problem.

If it does not you might explain what is happening when you try to use WB to the people in the #general section.

Heya BuddyKid, I found that link won't work for people to connect to the discord channel.  They need an invite link like this; https://discordapp.com/invite/JdQvBtn.

The above link I just listed worked for me HOWEVER, Discord links can be set to expire and I can not be sure this one was not made with an expire date. I found it on Reddit.  It was posted 24 days ago on this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7rnnpq/wyre_bash_doing_something_odd_to_my_windows_10/

I'm following your steps now. I'll may post you some questions if I get lost.

-Xaxilis

Edited by Xaxilis

I have been looking into Windsong and I think my beloved wife is a little wrong (I am going to get punishment for this so guys please back me up) but it appears the WICO - Immersive Character.bsa not only contains the preset likes she said but also the UNP body as well, so if we delete that we don't get the UNP body.

which means will will get nude males with all there wibbly bits and females in underwear.

If we have WICO - Immersive Character.bsa both genders will be naked (Unless you choose not to install the nude options).

We can however get away with not installing the optional Clean Body Textures as they are overwritten by Pride of Valhalla

Yes your correct Darth it does have a UNP body.

However the body with WICO is static, it also has a lot of other files, which are being overwritten later anyway.

At the moment I am doing a manual install, only selecting Immersive people esp and using striped BSA from WICO cleanup. No extra followers for Dawnguard, unnecessary anyway with all the other followers added.

And using UNP Blessed body instead as it has TBBP support, as per guide before its removal.

I Was wondering, It looks to me that Vivid Landscapes changes the interior and exterior textures of buildings. certain sections of you guide has mods that have texture.esps, such as  Arthmoor's Villages section, Books of Skyrim, ect. Would these mods overwrite Vivid Landscapes textures and just not show conflicts in MO due to them being in BSA form?

Heya BuddyKid, I found that link won't work for people to connect to the discord channel.  They need an invite link like this; https://discordapp.com/invite/JdQvBtn.

The above link I just listed worked for me HOWEVER, Discord links can be set to expire and I can not be sure this one was not made with an expire date. I found it on Reddit.  It was posted 24 days ago on this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7rnnpq/wyre_bash_doing_something_odd_to_my_windows_10/

I'm following your steps now. I'll may post you some questions if I get lost.

-Xaxilis

Keep in mind that they have new updates since I posted that.

I Was wondering, It looks to me that Vivid Landscapes changes the interior and exterior textures of buildings. certain sections of you guide has mods that have texture.esps, such as  Arthmoor's Villages section, Books of Skyrim, ect. Would these mods overwrite Vivid Landscapes textures and just not show conflicts in MO due to them being in BSA form?

Anything packed in a BSA will be overwritten by loose files, regardless of install or load order.

I've tried it but the face sculpt part seems to be very limited. Tried a number of different presets and they all looked like the same basic face with slightly different tints...

Did some testing on optimizing Falskaar, meshes & textures before 702 MB, after 298 MB.

There is one unsupported mesh in Falskaar.

BTW you can run DDSOpt & nifOptimizer fine through MO2, active files will display as being in data folder, when these programs are run through MO.

Did you try travelling to Dawnstar after unpacking Falskaar? I had a CTD in Dawnstar that I completely rebuilt from scratch to get rid of only to see it come back. After uninstalling mods 1 by 1 I nailed it down to Falskaar. Still, I tested it against a number of different mod combinations and inspected it against my load order in xEdit to see if it were some conflict. Finally I realized I had unpacked its bsa and tried to reinstall the original downloaded mod with its bsa... No more CTD in Dawnstar. First time ever this happened to me and also didn't happen in classic, but it might be replicable. I didn't try unpacked Falskaar against vanilla and still think the CTD could only have one of two origins, either a mod conflict (falskaar loads pretty early) or something I messed with in the loose files, although unwittingly (for example, it might be reminiscent of when I started to mod the SE, before this guide and before taking heed of the very necessary advise to NOT USE MO's BSA EXTRACTOR which completely messes things up, better leave it permanently off and manually extract with BAE). Still, I choose to leave it alone in its BSA and won't be trying to optimize unless you guys confirm it does it without crashing.