Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Farlan was killed a few times. Perhaps he's not considered a team member.

I'll try adjusting SIC when I get home later. 

Farlan is protected.

sRRaulb.jpg

Perhaps we will need to make him essential though if he is dying for you.

You're sure he was being killed by enemies?

Also, are you sure you are using the newest version of Relic Hunter?  Older versions some NPC's weren't protected.

Cos it doesn't work plan and simple. I had issue with it and the MO2 guys told me it doesn't work and to use BAE instead.

no we don't didn't know they had update MO2 I'll take a look.

Do you know what i should download?

Hi Lexy,
I enabled MO2's BSA extractor and installed "Heavy Armory - New Weapons" and it extracted OK.  Does that mean it's working now or, was the problem more sporadic?

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 (Standalone Version)-6194-2-1-1.7z

Thanks,
-Xaxilis

Hi Lexy,
I enabled MO2's BSA extractor and installed "Heavy Armory - New Weapons" and it extracted OK.  Does that mean it's working now or, was the problem more sporadic?

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 (Standalone Version)-6194-2-1-1.7z

Thanks,
-Xaxilis

Nevermind, I just researched the problem and ran some tests.  It's the new BSA format it doesn't support and fails on so, any mods that use the New BSA format will extract to a file of 0 bytes.  It doesn't give you a failure message either so, you wouldn't know right away.

-Xaxilis

Farlan is protected.

sRRaulb.jpg

Perhaps we will need to make him essential though if he is dying for you.

You're sure he was being killed by enemies?

Also, are you sure you are using the newest version of Relic Hunter?  Older versions some NPC's weren't protected.

Interesting. Yes, I'm very sure it was enemies. A spriggan killed him the first time I loaded up, and a wolf did it on my third test character.

I d/l'ed Relic hunter on 2/10, and last revision I see was on 1/22, so I have the latest one that I'm aware of. 

How about https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7622? as a replacement for Endgame NPC Overhaul? I believe this one was actually ported properly ;)

This does look very good indeed and I would agree with baronaatista I never liked Endgame Overhaul that much either also looks fairly simple to conflict resolve. So with that I yes lets add it as a replacement to Endgame Overhaul.

Edit: I am also still on the fence about Men of Winter I know I pulled it but now I am having second thoughts.

OK guys is anyone else CTDing with Simply Knock installed?

Edit: Ah missed that part about it being recompiled against SKSE 2.0.5 for users running Skyrim 1.5.16. Only use if you are running these versions.

use the Main File Version and you wont CTD I'll change that.

Yes, I've encountered the same CTD due to Simple Knock. Luckily, it was pretty obvious to find out. 

Also, I'm not suggesting it for the guide, but I personally want to replace LAL with Skyrim Unbound. Is it ok? Does it have any pitfalls in general, or particularly when using with your guide?

hey guys I have been thinking about this all day and I have decided to readd Men of Winter so that mean I will be updating the NPC Retexture Merge. Now before i redo the merge what do you all think about the Windsong immersive Character all this really does is give you slightly better Player Presets. I take it most of you create your own character so do we really need them?

hey guys I have been thinking about this all day and I have decided to readd Men of Winter so that mean I will be updating the NPC Retexture Merge. Now before i redo the merge what do you all think about the Windsong immersive Character all this really does is give you slightly better Player Presets. I take it most of you create your own character so do we really need them?

Without racemenu to work with I do a lot less fine-tuning in SE than I do on classic, so I do like having more oomph in the presets to mess with. But could take it or leave it.