Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hi. first off, thanks for the guide. really helpful since I only just got back into skyrim. 

I had a suggestion: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22075
this is guards dialogue overhaul but rather than one in the guide (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20791) this one doesn't change anything from the original version. I just saw it, so I haven't tested it, but I felt like mentioning it here.

Merry Christmas btw.

First of all, thank you for this amazing, amazing guide. It’s a work of art. And I learned a lot of new modding tools that will no doubt prove useful, so again thanks.

I’m not using an ENB, and I’m not using ELE or anyone of it’s dependencies. So I don’t have an ELE Merged.esp. This breaks one of the main Lexy Onega Conflict Resolution Patches which has ELE Merged.esp as a master.

How would this best be resolved? Is there a way to remove the dependency in xEdit manually by removing cells? Or should I create a dummy esp to trick the Omega...Conflict Resolution Patch? Would that be a safe move? Obviously I’d hate to just not be loading the conflict resolution patch missing the master. I’m down for whatever you guys think I should do!

First of all, thank you for this amazing, amazing guide. It’s a work of art. And I learned a lot of new modding tools that will no doubt prove useful, so again thanks.

I’m not using an ENB, and I’m not using ELE or anyone of it’s dependencies. So I don’t have an ELE Merged.esp. This breaks one of the main Lexy Onega Conflict Resolution Patches which has ELE Merged.esp as a master.

How would this best be resolved? Is there a way to remove the dependency in xEdit manually by removing cells? Or should I create a dummy esp to trick the Omega...Conflict Resolution Patch? Would that be a safe move? Obviously I’d hate to just not be loading the conflict resolution patch missing the master. I’m down for whatever you guys think I should do!

Follow the instructions here - https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_Troubleshooting#Cleaning_Masters_From_A_Plugin - to clean the CR patch.

• +1 1

The Directions for Collectables, Treasure Hunts, and Puzzles > BadGremlin Collection Esp Replacers are a bit unclear.  The instruction say to not install the Individual ESPs and Optional Folder.  I had to click on manual for the bain installer to find BGCollectibles.esp.  When I just clicked next without clicking manual it installed an empty mod.

After a bit of digging I re-enabled the simple installer plugin and reinstalled the mod to see that it added that esp without any prompt.  I had previously disable the simple installer so I didn't have to dig through the installed mods and delete files/folders that the instructions say not to install.  I could just untick what wasn't needed.  So, I would imagine that this issue was a unique to me and may not need to be addressed.  Just FYI if it comes up again.

Hi, I have a question for this guide, I was just redirected here.

More or less, I'm at the step (according to this guide: https://wiki.nexusmo...requisites_Page) where I make SKSE appear in the drop down menu in the right pane of MO2. I follow the steps and I never get SKSE to show up in the list. I have plenty of experience adding mods and using MO2, but at this point I'd rather ask questions and quadruple-check to make sure everything comes out at least 90% OK.

How do I make SKSE show up there correctly?

Hi, I have a question for this guide, I was just redirected here.

More or less, I'm at the step (according to this guide: https://wiki.nexusmo...requisites_Page) where I make SKSE appear in the drop down menu in the right pane of MO2. I follow the steps and I never get SKSE to show up in the list. I have plenty of experience adding mods and using MO2, but at this point I'd rather ask questions and quadruple-check to make sure everything comes out at least 90% OK.

How do I make SKSE show up there correctly?

Morning,

I do not want to sound condescending here, but you have followed the guide up to the point you are at to the letter haven't you ??

So at 2.4.1 you did only put the 3 files into the main Skyrim directory - not Skyrim/Data - just Skyrim ??

And at 6.1, you did setup MO2 in portable mode, correct ??

If so, and SKSE is not automatically showing up for you, the next obvious step would be to try and setup SKSE as any other tool, as you do at 6.5. However, if you have done that and SKSE is still not showing up, my next suggestion would be to just start from the top again and just go over the pre-req guide slowly and carefully, making sure to follow every direction.

Did you originally start with a vanilla Skyrim SE install / folder as per this guide >> https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting#How_do_I_restore_vanilla_Skyrim.3F << ??

I don't believe a version change in SKSE would have changed anything, though perhaps a version change in MO2 may have done something !? I see that MO2 is at 2.1.6 now and I'm still running the previous, 2.1.5, version. Maybe try that? Go back to MO2 2.1.5 and see if that makes a difference.

Anyway, just some ideas and thoughts. Let us know how you get on   ::):

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

Folks,

As per my reply to @coolpillow just above it would appear that MO2 has updated from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6

If you look on the Log tab to see the changelog, there are a heap of Fixes, New Features and Improvements. It's possible that maybe one of these has broken something and/or may require 2.1.6 to be tested and/or has changed the way we need to go about things in the pre-req guide perhaps !?

Either way, just wanted to give a heads up is all   :cool:

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob