Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

After the lastest updates I get a cyclic interaction in LOOT between RealiticWaterTwo.esp and RealisticWaterTwo.esp. (How can the same esp have a cyclic interaction?)

And yes, I have only the merge file active and I have tried to rebuild the merge as well.

---

Error message:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

LOOT Log:

[19:37:25.040148] [error]: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

[19:37:25.107886] [error]: Chromium console message from http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js at line 5026: Error: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

at e.then.then.then.e (http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js:5026:24849)

How on earth are you getting a back cycle between the same mod? Only thing i can think of there is conflcit betweemn your Userlist.yaml and your Masterlist.yaml My suggestion would be clear an user metadta for RWT2

After the lastest updates I get a cyclic interaction in LOOT between RealiticWaterTwo.esp and RealisticWaterTwo.esp. (How can the same esp have a cyclic interaction?)

And yes, I have only the merge file active and I have tried to rebuild the merge as well.

---

Error message:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

LOOT Log:

[19:37:25.040148] [error]: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

[19:37:25.107886] [error]: Chromium console message from http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js at line 5026: Error: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "RealisticWaterTwo.esp". Back cycle: RealisticWaterTwo.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp

at e.then.then.then.e (http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js:5026:24849)

Spartanflame hi! just spit balling here, but have you left the original RealisticWaterTwo.esp accidentally in the folder and not placed into options....that's the only way i can see having two mods loaded at the same time?

Glad to report that I'm 'finished' and the game is running.  Wow it is beautiful and the framerate is great (gtx1080).  I might even try running DyDOLOD on High as I am seeing some tree draw-in that is a bit undesirable and apparently I have frames to spare.  Any other suggestions for further 'ultra' graphic settings that I can activate are welcome.  But as it stands it's jaw-droppingly beautiful.  Thanks so much to DarkladyLexy and the team that produced this guide!  I'm truly grateful to return to this classic game in style.

Of course, I have a few questions still.  Mainly I want to decide whether some small issues I've noticed might indicate that I've borked the install somehow.

1) During initial MCM setup, as I go through the options as in the guide, when I get to Keep It Clean, nothing is shown when I select this mod.  However, if I leave MCM, then go back in, the Mod options for KIC are then shown and I can activate it, etc.  I have seen this with some other mods, and it usually happens after I've gone through a few tabs first.  Is this slightly glitchy behaviour to be expected with MCM?.  I seem to remember a bit of it with Vegas...

2) Racemenu.  I picked a Nord and had empty lists for all the facepaint, handpaint, etc.  Are these class specific?  Should not there be populated entries there?  I don't see why a Nord can't put on face paint. Scars were available though.

3) I encountered a giant battle between Stormcloaks and Imperials on the way to Whiterun.  At someone's cottage.  ON the front steps, maybe 10 stormcloaks just slaughtered 10 imperials.  Is it open warfare like this already?  I don't remember this type of thing happen when I played vanilla back in 201X but if it's a feature I'm okay with it, just seemed a little extreme - this giant mosh pit melee...

4) Carry weight, with all the side packs, front packs, and back pouches, and back packs I found among the dead imperials, gave me >500 carryweight.  I was able to haul all their armor and weapons back to whiterun and sell it all for cash.  It's bit immersion breaking to be able to carry an entire armoury worth of gear on my back (and sprint with it).  After all, I'm a bard.  I had a look through the MCM settings but wasn't able to turn it down.  With all Bethesda games I find that there is way too much money/loot in the world and I want to have to claw at every septim to get ahead to the inevitable position of unlimited and unspendable wealth. 

5) Can we turn down health regen rate anywhere?

6) should we be adjusting the game overall difficulty with the vanilla difficulty setting (e.g. adept, expert, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for all your help with these pesky questions, and I apologize if these have already been answered in this forum; I wasn't able to find them readily. 

Again I'm more than grateful to be immersed in the now _stunning_ world of Skyrim once again.  You.Are.Amazing.  Thank you.

Great guide! Installed everything and seems to be running pretty smooth for the most part except for some random freezes, but I think thats due to the mod loadout being a little too heavy for my pc. I might try to disable some stuff (like maybe wet and cold) via mcm to lessen the load. I also maxed Dyndolod which probably aint helping.

One place where i got a couple freezes was Fort Kastav. I think it had something to do with the amount of enemies Omega Populated added to the place. Had to be like 40+ there lol.

Anyway, great guide and thanks for the hard work you put into it.

Hey guys, Know Your Enemy has updated to 7.1.0 and removed the Fomod installer, should we still download the main file or use the "old" 6.2.1 version with the Fomod installer?

yes I am fully aware of that but the new version uses a zEdit Patcher now so means in need to clean all my custom patches of KYE on my end. I will be adding the updated KYE in the New Year as I am going to busy over the Christmas Holiday.

• +1 1

Hi! It's my 1st time using your guide. Question about LOOT. The newest LOOT already has the groups in the prerequisites. How do I add on a group? Like Better Skill and Quest Book Names, ELE SE, Better Dynamic Snow, etc. Thanks.

you can just chaneg what LOOT has by default i advise you to Watch thios https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLVYcme1N7sXo9yzRMi1Izf8jhCnZ1x54 it a video full install guide.

you can just chaneg what LOOT has by default i advise you to Watch thios https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLVYcme1N7sXo9yzRMi1Izf8jhCnZ1x54 it a video full install guide.

I have to say that his videos helped out a lot. I was able to do probably 90% of it on my own, as the instructions are so clear and precise, but if I was stuck on something or using some tool I've never seen, watching him do it first really made things a lot less painful.

Edited by Malacia