Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Be careful with that plan - it's recently come to attention that there is a reason that games that get long have severe issues... it's related to the number of loaded cells in a game, and once that number exceeds 4096 (IIRC), the game gets wonky. There were a few on the Discord last night talking about this limitation... you might want to look into that a bit more before you commit to that plan.

I found an interesting Reddit thread about the game with 4096 cells loaded. Someone in the comments seems to have found a potential workaround. I wonder if this workaround would have any negative repercussions. If somehow it doesn't, then I wonder if someone can make a script to do this automatically.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnaiRim/comments/9k21so/enairim_and_the_ability_condition_bug/

If it's true that 4096+ loaded cells causes issues, what are we going to do when all of Beyond Skyrim is released? Play them in sections and restart after each one? :(

If it's a problem, hopefully someone will find a solution. That looks promising, bookmarked it in case it happens to me.

Edited by tyrindor

Can someone explain this instruction from Majestic Mountains install?

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Majestic Mountains esps
  2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following into this new folder:

MajesticMountains.esp
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
MajesticMountains.ini

I created the "Majestic Mountains esps" folder as instructed and moved the specified files.  The "Majestic Mountains espsmod is showing up in the MO2 left pane along with "MM Darkside" and "MM Darkside-LOD" mods (which are both checked).  What am I supposed to the do with "Majestic Mountains esps" folder?

Can someone explain this instruction from Majestic Mountains install?

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Majestic Mountains esps
  2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following into this new folder:

MajesticMountains.esp

MajesticMountains_Moss.esp

MajesticMountains.ini

I created the "Majestic Mountains esps" folder as instructed and moved the specified files.  The "Majestic Mountains espsmod is showing up in the MO2 left pane along with "MM Darkside" and "MM Darkside-LOD" mods (which are both checked).  What am I supposed to the do with "Majestic Mountains esps" folder?

you don't need to do anything with it until you get to the Landscape and enviroment merge much later on.

Interesting. So Maybe being able to reach level 20 faster is a good thing because it opens up more content when things are deleveled. I am worried about overleveling because in vanilla (or even a lot of modded plathroughs) after you get to about 50 or so stuff becomes pretty easy even on Legendary. By the time you are 100, you are a god.

With OMEGA/MLU/etc, is this still a problem? What's this pack like at level 100+?

With experience mod default settings + experience with kill XP enabled + the guide's recommended uncapper (shouldn't matter?), how is the overall XP compared to vanilla? In vanilla I would reach level 50 before even doing a fraction of vanilla only content. It was absurdly too fast for my tastes. In the past I have use a no pain no gain uncapper preset and after about 30 hours I'd be level 15-20 (but this obviously is too aggressive when things are deleveled).

Honestly, hard to say - I rarely get much past 30 in any playthough I've done, and I havn't played vanilla leveling in so long I couldn't say for certain. All I can say is that last night, I wasn't nearly as prepped as I usually am for what should, technically, be a starter dungeon. It's going to be something you have to play with yourself a few times and adjust... I like the default settings (mines the x2 for kills), and it's working for me so far.

Ok so quick look over the YOT - Andromeda errors if you look all the null references it is spewing out are also in Andromeda itself and they are the warrior stone mage stone an d thief stone

Does this mean to ignore them in Merge then?

RaceMenu whinges about wanting SSE ver. 1.5.53 when installed from RaceMenu Special Edition v0-2-6-19080-0-2-6.7z as per guide.  I have a query posted in RaceMenu's Nexus page but thought that I should post this weirdness here as well.

AAAaannnd while I am here...in the GPU setup section - it would be nice if you gave setups for some (very) high end GPUs and also some lower end GPUs so that the guide covers a wider range of users.  It would also be nice if your mods were listed as required, or optional - with alternatives.  Things to think about as you move your project along.

As to the actual guide itself, very well done, easy enough to follow.  Good stuff, mate....

Croc.

RaceMenu whinges about wanting SSE ver. 1.5.53 when installed from RaceMenu Special Edition v0-2-6-19080-0-2-6.7z as per guide.  I have a query posted in RaceMenu's Nexus page but thought that I should post this weirdness here as well.

AAAaannnd while I am here...in the GPU setup section - it would be nice if you gave setups for some (very) high end GPUs and also some lower end GPUs so that the guide covers a wider range of users.  It would also be nice if your mods were listed as required, or optional - with alternatives.  Things to think about as you move your project along.

As to the actual guide itself, very well done, easy enough to follow.  Good stuff, mate....

Croc.

Gonna get complicated fast trying to make different setups for slower/faster computers. Better to just learn modding and make the adjustments yourself.  Most things that effect FPS don't even have ESPs so they can be freely installed/uninstalled. If you have 4K or a weaker GPU, get rid of the ENB and/or Ultra Trees. For higher end GPUs with more VRAM, download 4K textures instead of 2K textures.

Personally I think 4K textures (in most cases) are a waste even on my 12GB Titan XP that handles them no problem.. A guard fully decked out in 4K armor looks nice, but by comparison it makes the other NPCs in 2K armor next to him stand out. Consistency is important, so I choose to install 2K textures unless it's a big object.

Quick question, where can I add the "stats" bash tag for OMEGA CACO Patches Merged? It's not where the other ones normaly are.

I asked same question yesterday, just ignore it. (I think maybe a note should be made this is gonna get asked a lot) 
Edited by tyrindor

I'm thinking the Stunning Statues section doesn't work. Renaming those files does not produce snow on it's statues, even after deleting the conflicting default files and verifying the path is correct. Check the statue outside Winterhold College and it won't have snow on it. Reinstall no snow under the roof default meshes and they'll overwrite those renamed files and once again give snow on statues. There will be mild clipping issue though.

I suggest just switching to the statues in Skyrim Revamped Assets (already used in the guide) and deleting the Talos statue NIF in it. They match the vanilla statues better and work out of the box with the default no snow under the roof meshes (no clipping).

Also, I don't appear to get gems when mining. It's a stock faster mining bug but maybe the guy who made the custom script can fix it. I mined ~50 nodes for testing and not 1 gem. Did the same without faster mining and got ~15 gems.

Edited by tyrindor

Also, I don't appear to get gems when mining. It's a stock faster mining bug but maybe the guy who made the custom script can fix it. I mined ~50 nodes for testing and not 1 gem. Did the same without faster mining and got ~15 gems.

I didn't even notice this, but you're right, I'm not getting gems from mining.

Ensure the patch for ETaC and RS Children was installed from the FOMOD, and that all other files and NPC Retexture merges are where they are supposed to be. My guess would be that first one in combination with the rest... black face is bad facegen data, and those are the providing files by the end of the guide.

Just got home, and double checked.  Everything was installed according to guide, RSC ETac RW Patch.esp is installed and incorporated into the Bashed Patch.  And the BSA was extracted as well.  Everything else was installed according to the guide.

And if this turns out to be the only problem I have, I'll be happy.

I've followed the guide so far, starting with the newest update, and I am currently in the process of building a Bashed Patch. However, when I do this my bashed patch has masters for Quick Light, GIST and Lock Overhaul, which were previously merged into other merge patches.

Am I safe to go into xEdit and just remove the masters from the bashed patch? Or will that mess everything up ? 

I just installed all the mods in NPC and Behavior section.  When running LOOT I get this error message:

Cyclic interaction detected between "CWIBDSPatch.esp" and "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp". Back cycle: Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp, TheChoiceIsYours.esp, Better Dynamic Snow.esp, CWIBDSPatch.esp

Any tips on how to fix it?