Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Did some initial testing by fast traveling to all the major cities and looking around, however whenever I get near Winterhold/College of Winterhold I CTD 100% of the time. First I thought I got the stunning statues meshes wrong, but I disabled that and no snow under the roof and it still happens. Also tried disabling DynDOLOD. Disabling all ESPs and leaving everything checked on the left and it doesn't CTD anymore.

What ESP could it possibly be?

Edited by tyrindor

Did some initial testing by fast traveling to all the major cities and looking around, however whenever I get near Winterhold/College of Winterhold I CTD 100% of the time. First I thought I got the stunning statues meshes wrong, but I disabled that and no snow under the roof and it still happens. Also tried disabling DynDOLOD. Disabling all ESPs and leaving everything checked on the left and it doesn't CTD anymore.

What ESP could it possibly be?

double check LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos with Greatsword.

I am progressing along and just finished installing the section where all the Omega related mods were installed.   There is no mention of creating a Bashed Patch at this point so I assume I am supposed to wait until the Finishing Line section before creating a bashed patch?

double check LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos with Greatsword.

I am not really sure what it was, but it was related to the winterhold statue. I got it to work without CTD but there was no snow on the statue despite changing the filenames. If I reinstalled no snow under the roof stock meshes, it conflicted so they were definitely named right.

I am personally not a fan of stunning statues of skyrim mod. I just removed it and used the 4K statues in Skyrim Revamped Assets (Ultra) instead (mesh opt required). IMO they are much better and you get no snow under the roof meshes on them without having to dabble into renaming files. Have to delete the talos mesh to get the LeanWolf's version though.

I am progressing along and just finished installing the section where all the Omega related mods were installed.   There is no mention of creating a Bashed Patch at this point so I assume I am supposed to wait until the Finishing Line section before creating a bashed patch?

Bashing is always one of the final steps of skyrim modding. 
Edited by tyrindor

Hey,

I'm at the part where I am supposed to install UNP Blessed Body
UNP Blessed Body

UNP Blessed

1 - Static or TBBP?

DotMO.png TBBP

Next
UNP Blessed

2 - TBBP Options

DotMO.png Nude

Install

The problem is for me, that the TBBP line is greyed out. I can't select it. When I hover over it a small text says "This component is not usable in combination with other installed plugins.". I followed the guide to that point, so is there something I missed? On the mod page it says you just need XPMSSE with either the physics extension or fake physics. I double checked that I have it installed correctly (even tried out if fake physics enables this option... it doesn't) so that can't be it.

Hey,

I'm at the part where I am supposed to install UNP Blessed Body

UNP Blessed Body

UNP Blessed

1 - Static or TBBP?

DotMO.png TBBP

Next
UNP Blessed

2 - TBBP Options

DotMO.png Nude

Install

The problem is for me, that the TBBP line is greyed out. I can't select it. When I hover over it a small text says "This component is not usable in combination with other installed plugins.". I followed the guide to that point, so is there something I missed? On the mod page it says you just need XPMSSE with either the physics extension or fake physics. I double checked that I have it installed correctly (even tried out if fake physics enables this option... it doesn't) so that can't be it.

Enable the stuff you've installed so far. The installers can't see XPMSSE until you check it in the left side of MO2.

Edited by tyrindor

Enable the stuff you've installed so far. The installers can't see XPMSSE until you check it in the left side of MO2.

I did that, however I didn't check if MO2 actually activated the Plugin (right pane). It didn't -_-. It works now, but MO2 did not activate a lot of plugins (23 right now). Is there any Plugin that should NOT be activated at this point?

I did that, however I didn't check if MO2 actually activated the Plugin (right pane). It didn't -_-. It works now, but MO2 did not activate a lot of plugins (23 right now). Is there any Plugin that should NOT be activated at this point?

Enable all ESPs, I actually had that bug too.

Edited by tyrindor

Hey Lexy, I saw you moved "Experience" to "To be added". Seeing as I am just about to start a new playthrough, I'd really like to add this now. Any tweaks we need to apply or changes to uncapper? Do we want to enable kill XP?

It also says you should enable it after finishing alternate start startup, not sure how to handle that without not including it in bash/smash patches.

Edited by tyrindor

Hey Lexy, I saw you moved "Experience" to "To be added". Seeing as I am just about to start a new playthrough, I'd really like to add this now. Any tweaks we need to apply or changes to uncapper? Do we want to enable kill XP?

It also says you should enable it after finishing alternate start startup, not sure how to handle that without not including it in bash/smash patches.

Considering it says on the mod page there is no esp or scripts in the mod, I don't think it has any effect on the Bash/Smash patch as there is no esp for those to detect and roll in.  Could be mistaken though.

Considering it says on the mod page there is no esp or scripts in the mod, I don't think it has any effect on the Bash/Smash patch as there is no esp for those to detect and roll in.  Could be mistaken though.

You are correct sir, just installed it and realized that. Probably best to enable this after finishing the Helgen Reborn startup and enabling Frostfall too. I was level 5 by the time I just did that and left alternate start! I'd bet with this many mods + more map markers, we'd probably want to 1/2 the XP at a minimum, maybe even 1/4 or more... 

Also, what discord section is the optimized textures ESP under?

Edited by tyrindor

I'm sure this is a minor (and silly) question, but the guide repeatedly says to download mods that require nif optimization manually and optimize them before adding them. I've been downloading them with MO and installing them, then optimizing them directly inside the MO Mods folder. Is that problematic in any way (apart from demonstrating my complete inability to follow instructions, that is!)?

I'm installing Enhanced Lights and  FX.  I have already deleted the Thalmor embassy cell.  What am I supposed to do next?  The instructions are below.  When I put "xx16733B" in the Form ID field nothing happens.

Once the above is done a Script needs to be run to clean the Formlist IDs:

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

What would cause MO2 to just... not launch Skyrim? I don't have anything related to the recent SSE update and am not using any updated DLLs or the newest SKSE version. The MO2 log says this when I try to run SKSE:

Waiting for spawned process completion : skse64_loader.exe

Waiting for usvfs process completion : SkyrimSE.exe
Waiting for process completion successfull

Then just unlocks MO2 and acts like I never did anything. This happens with the SKSE exe and the Skyrim exe. The Skyrim Launcher exe runs just fine through MO2, though. I figured I had some rouge DLL I wasn't paying attention to that snuck in when I was installing the mods list but I went through everything and it's all on the previous Skyrim version like they should be.
Edited by zerohaste