Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I just checked and the load order on ModWatch was updated on the 2nd of October.  Yours should look like hers as far as I know.  Have you added mods that are not in the guide? Did you forgot to disable mods that you have merged?

Looks like she does use empty Mods to help categorize her load order. Those are marked with ++++Name++++ if you are looking at the Modlist and have inactive checked. It also looks like she has a few that are not included in the guide that are inactive if you are looking at the Modlist and have inactive checked.

The left hand looks right, the .ESP load order is different. I assume that's because 90% of them don't conflict so loot sorts them in the order they were enabled/disabled.

Edited by tyrindor

There have been changes to the guide that may not be reflected in the load order she posted on Modwatch.  Depending on when you completed certain sections of the guide your load order may be different than hers (as posted on the 2nd of October) since there have been updates. Look at the change log for 4 October.  It looks like 2 changes may change the way your load order looks as compared to hers from the 2nd of October.

Either way, I would hold off moving things manually until I heard from Lexy or one of the other folks with more knowledge than me.

Things I learned:  1.) If we are supposed to do something she will have covered it in the guide.  2.) If it takes a few days to do the guide make sure to check the change log.

The first time I did the guide I didn't follow it exactly and it caused me a ton of headaches. (This is when I found her load order on Modwatch)

The next time I did it I followed the guide exactly, if the guide didn't mention checking a box or unchecking a box I left it alone. If it didn't mention a patch I didn't install it and so on... What I learned is that Lexy and the team are pretty meticulous and they more or less have everything covered. 

My main point is that IF she wanted us to compare our load order to hers it would be a step in the guide. I think it is not a step for a reason. If I am wrong I am sure someone here will correct me.

That may be an issue with the Papyrus Utilities not being updated to the current SKSE version, it looked like people on the mod's forum were reporting something similar. 

I did rollback to the previous SSE version after the update a few days ago and made sure that SKSE64 is version 2.0.8. Oddly enough when I switched to a profile in MO with minimal mods enabled, Frostfall started up fine.

Sort of off topic but:

Frostfall is an immersion mod that sometimes contributes to immersion breaking scenarios. For example:  I am there supposedly freezing my digital ass off outside of Bleak Falls Barrow and then I kill a half naked bandit who was supposedly standing guard for hours in the snow!  I could excuse it if the bandit was say a Nord, but most times they are not.  Even if they were Nords they would at least have some kind of protection from the elements... I mean come on!  ::D:

I remember back in Oldrim that most NPC's wore hoods and cloaks if you had that enabled within the mod.  I wonder if maybe something has changed or maybe Frostfall is not playing well with INeed or something.

Don't get me wrong, I love Frostfall but IMO for the cost / script overhead of Frostfall I would expect the NPC's to suffer as much as I do!  ::P:

Edited by Oremonger

Sort of off topic but:

Frostfall is an immersion mod that sometimes contributes to immersion breaking scenarios. For example:  I am there supposedly freezing my digital ass off outside of Bleak Falls Barrow and then I kill a half naked bandit who was supposedly standing guard for hours in the snow!  I could excuse it if the bandit was say a Nord, but most times they are not.  Even if they were Nords they would at least have some kind of protection from the elements... I mean come on!  ::D:

I remember back in Oldrim that most NPC's wore hoods and cloaks if you had that enabled within the mod.  I wonder if maybe something has changed or maybe Frostfall is not playing well with INeed or something.

Don't get me wrong, I love Frostfall but IMO for the cost / script overhead of Frostfall I would expect the NPC's to suffer as much as I do!  ::P:

Yep! one of the reasons i don't use immersion/realism mods...bar washing of the body mods.....when i first tried Frostfall, the amount of times i died being frozen or trying to search sunken boats in frozen water, is all great if you have the patience to set up camp and love this style of play..but for me nah...i wish to enjoy exploring without the hassle...then again I'm a strange duck  lol

hey, guys, the MCM page has been updated take note of the new Classic Classes and Birthsigns section.

Is there a way to bring back these two dialogues box and change choices afterwards ? I just put something when I loaded my savegame and the MCM menu configuration page was not completed by Lexy... Maybe I made choice that are not compatible with OMEGA as she said there and I just want to make sure...

Hey there, I'm having trouble with the NPC Retexture section.

Can't seem to figure out the black face bug. I follow everything as perfect as I can and still, problems happen. It seems to happen after installing the Retexture merge, after I've removed the esps from the appropriate mods. Everything works fine when I leave everything as is before doing all the deletions and extractions, but once I do that, the black face bug reemerges.

I also don't include some of the mods in that section, if that helps narrow it down. Though, I had the same problem in a previous session when I did install all of them, so I'm out of ideas.

Is there a way to bring back these two dialogues box and change choices afterwards ? I just put something when I loaded my savegame and the MCM menu configuration page was not completed by Lexy... Maybe I made choice that are not compatible with OMEGA as she said there and I just want to make sure...

sorry but I don't know you would have to ask Jack the author or OMEGA.

Hey there, I'm having trouble with the NPC Retexture section.

Can't seem to figure out the black face bug. I follow everything as perfect as I can and still, problems happen. It seems to happen after installing the Retexture merge, after I've removed the esps from the appropriate mods. Everything works fine when I leave everything as is before doing all the deletions and extractions, but once I do that, the black face bug reemerges.

I also don't include some of the mods in that section, if that helps narrow it down. Though, I had the same problem in a previous session when I did install all of them, so I'm out of ideas.

If you don't use everything from the NPC Retexture Section you can't use my merged esp. Black face bugs occur for 2 reason:

First: The head parts are being overwritten in the esp (Right Pane).

Second: The facegen data is being overwritten (Left Pane) 

Nevermind second times the charm apparently, DynDOLOD successfully completed.

I was looking at the suggested mod list and saw Wyrmstooth and Wheels of Lull are on the testing bench (yay!). Is there an ETA on these? I don't like touching mods on an existing save and might want to wait a bit.

Also, how is the XP rate with the selected OMEGA uncapper preset? Would it be wise to select the 50% slower XP preset if I plan on doing ALL content on a single character? I am not sure what to expect when it comes to MLU/OMEGA/ETC, but in my less modded playthroughs I always seem to level way too fast and get OP before I touch most content. 

Edited by tyrindor

Nevermind second times the charm apparently, DynDOLOD successfully completed.

I was looking at the suggested mod list and saw Wyrmstooth and Wheels of Lull are on the testing bench (yay!). Is there an ETA on these? I don't like touching mods on an existing save and might want to wait a bit.

Also, how is the XP rate with the selected OMEGA uncapper preset? Would it be wise to select the 50% slower XP preset if I plan on doing ALL content on a single character? I am not sure what to expect when it comes to MLU/OMEGA/ETC, but in my less modded playthroughs I always seem to level way too fast and get OP before I touch most content. 

wheels of lull and I still iffy over that had a lot of issues but there is an unofficial patch on nexus.

Wrysmtooh can I am not sure on I know a lot of users use it though.

I have not played with the new capper so don't know.

Wow this guide is so amazing, THANK YOU!

I am at the Finishing Line, just before xLODGEN, and having some runs around in game to check I have done everything correctly... so far so good, just a few tiny things I have noticed...

- A floating CLARALUX lantern on the stairs at the gates of Dragonborn Gallery.

and

- Leona Auria (Girl in Solitude from Books of Skyrim) has super shiny hair.

... any ideas lovely people?

Wow this guide is so amazing, THANK YOU!

I am at the Finishing Line, just before xLODGEN, and having some runs around in game to check I have done everything correctly... so far so good, just a few tiny things I have noticed...

- A floating CLARALUX lantern on the stairs at the gates of Dragonborn Gallery.

and

- Leona Auria (Girl in Solitude from Books of Skyrim) has super shiny hair.

... any ideas lovely people?

yeah, I know about the floating lantern out the gallery but ever been able to find it xedit thou to remove it.

I'll need to bootup to take a look at Leona Auria

yeah, I know about the floating lantern out the gallery but ever been able to find it xedit thou to remove it.

I'll need to bootup to take a look at Leona Auria

If you choose Explorer Guild Master when starting a game, the Akaviri ruins has an uncovered wagon astride the campsite. The objects in the wagon float over it. Dunno if that's an Explorer's Guild issue or something else. Just thought you'd like to know.