Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Been trying to go through the night at the museum quest, and keep getting a CTD after the second time sleeping in the barracks, after hanging the painting in the reception hall.  No added mods beyond what is in the guide, so that can't be an issue (to scared to try installing Book of UUNP as I just want to play and enjoy the game, and am no good at conflict resolution stuff).  I go to sleep, wake up with the barracks on fire, and after a few seconds load time the game just crashes to the desktop.

Edit:  Did some digging before posting this, and naturally I find a solution that works AFTER posting.  Had to dismiss my follower, and everything seemed to work fine after that.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

The guide has been updated

Yes I am using it for my playthrough, great mod. Some of the omega patches make other patches redundant.

Ah great thanks for the reply, Inknow it works then. Sre you using the MLU Complete version too? And any specific patches you removed (aside from LOTD Patches to use his merged ones)? Just curious if e.g you stopped using some Lexy patches, and whether you followed the finishing line section as is just adding OMEGA in, or changed things up.

Ah great thanks for the reply, Inknow it works then. Sre you using the MLU Complete version too? And any specific patches you removed (aside from LOTD Patches to use his merged ones)? Just curious if e.g you stopped using some Lexy patches, and whether you followed the finishing line section as is just adding OMEGA in, or changed things up.

My playthrough has many changes from the guide. I followed the guide, tested it and made sure my setup was stable, backed it up, and started hacking away at it. Current setup is at https://modwat.ch/u/reevus77/modlist

I don't exactly remember which changes were for OMEGA vs for other mods though so I can't really say for sure. I didn't track things as I went.

How the heck do you guys deal with dragons?  They spawn at level 40, summon a level 20 add, and the last one I fought I was level 26. I just couldn't do anything to either of them, especially since they kept going ethereal, and ended up having to run away.  Only useful shout I have is unrelenting force, and my character is a heavy armor sword and board.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

So far, so good !

I have this question tho : there's the following mods that have been updated and I want to know if It safe to just update everything in my setup or would you recommend instead to wait that the guide be updated ? I know that for some mod it's better not to use the latest one like XP32 skeleton...

- ETaC SSE v0.3.4-13552-0-3-4

- SkyTEST No Extra Spawns-13428-1-65

- Keep It Clean - A Bathing Mod - Extended - AIO (Fomod installer)-17846-3-0

- YOT - Your Own Thoughts All-In-One Installer 2.1SE-762-2-1SE

Have a good weekend !

So far, so good !

I have this question tho : there's the following mods that have been updated and I want to know if It safe to just update everything in my setup or would you recommend instead to wait that the guide be updated ? I know that for some mod it's better not to use the latest one like XP32 skeleton...

- ETaC SSE v0.3.4-13552-0-3-4

- SkyTEST No Extra Spawns-13428-1-65

- Keep It Clean - A Bathing Mod - Extended - AIO (Fomod installer)-17846-3-0

- YOT - Your Own Thoughts All-In-One Installer 2.1SE-762-2-1SE

Have a good weekend !

For ETAC, the changes were all to areas other than Riverwood - you can safely ignore that update for now.

YOT - Adds additional patches for items we do us. Download, use all appropriate patches, then merge them all as in the guide, adding in the new patches as well.

Keep It Clean and the SKYtest one I either don't use or haven't seen an update for yet.

For ETAC, the changes were all to areas other than Riverwood - you can safely ignore that update for now.

YOT - Adds additional patches for items we do us. Download, use all appropriate patches, then merge them all as in the guide, adding in the new patches as well.

Keep It Clean and the SKYtest one I either don't use or haven't seen an update for yet.

Thank you for the infos! I'll do it then...  I don't really use keep it clean neither ineed but it just sitting there in case I change my mind aboiut it at some point and want to use them...

Been trying to go through the night at the museum quest, and keep getting a CTD after the second time sleeping in the barracks, after hanging the painting in the reception hall.  No added mods beyond what is in the guide, so that can't be an issue (to scared to try installing Book of UUNP as I just want to play and enjoy the game, and am no good at conflict resolution stuff).  I go to sleep, wake up with the barracks on fire, and after a few seconds load time the game just crashes to the desktop.

Edit:  Did some digging before posting this, and naturally I find a solution that works AFTER posting.  Had to dismiss my follower, and everything seemed to work fine after that.

Just for a little insight on why this happens.

When you sleep the 2nd time, you are actually travelling to a different cell when you wake up.

Some follower seem to have a problem with trying to follow you this way and that seems to crash the game.

By the way, what follower was it?

Edited by sirjesto

Just for a little insight on why this happens.

When you sleep the 2nd time, you are actually travelling to a different cell when you wake up.

Some follower seem to have a problem with trying to follow you this way and that seems to crash the game.

By the way, what follower was it?

It was Toccata and M'Rissi.  Was moving M'Rissi to the safehouse to make that her home, but forgot about that when I got to the museum and that quest started, so had both with me during it.