Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Cutting Room Floor overwrite a mesh from Horns Are Forever shouldn't they be inversed in the left panel of MO ?

The mesh is "meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\skyrim.esm\000d5046.nif"

cutting floor inside a BSA and Horns Are Forever is loose. LOOSE Files win over BSA's

I just want to want to make sure your "CORE" node is empty right? so if i attach to the nothing will become screwy?

It don't think it has to be empty, I'll have to test it out to be sure.

You would also need to use load after rules within the Arthmoors village group or make sure all patches are added to that group. Adding them is much easier, as loot will then handle the sorting inside the group.

Otherwise you will get these errors.

Failed to sort plugins. Details:

Cyclic interaction detected between "FarmhouseChimneysKarthwasten.esp" and "Darkwater Crossing.esp".

Back cycle:

Darkwater Crossing.esp, FarmhouseChimneysDarkwaterCrossing.esp, 

Karthwasten.esp, FarmhouseChimneysKarthwasten.esp

Edited by cptmcsplody

It don't think it has to be empty, I'll have to test it out to be sure.

You would also need to use load after rules within the Arthmoors village group or make sure all patches are added to that group.

Otherwise you will get these errors.

Failed to sort plugins. Details:

Cyclic interaction detected between "FarmhouseChimneysKarthwasten.esp" and "Darkwater Crossing.esp".

Back cycle:

Darkwater Crossing.esp, FarmhouseChimneysDarkwaterCrossing.esp, 

Karthwasten.esp, FarmhouseChimneysKarthwasten.esp

I added snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged, Farmhouse chimney merged. NSUTR merged and Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged into my the new Arthmoor's Villages Group during my test

Loot didn't moan about it.

i cant find this in the pre-req page, i also checked the Finishing line page in case it was a typo and couldn't find anything. am i blind?

• Prerequisites Page - LOOT Section - LOOT Group - Updated Destrcutions

lol, Destructions is an English jokey way of saying instructions.  So I have updated the LOOT Group instructions. Although been playing around with LOOT some more these will probably be updated again tomorrow.