Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

if by the time you hit the conflict resolution and done all the Merges and you're still getting cyclic errors then something is funky.

If you have all the patches to do the NSUTR merge you might as well do it now.

phew,finally pass this cyclic error thing but I need to add Better Dynamic Snow.esp and Better Dynamic ash.esp to arthmoor's villages group,is that ok?

Oh and I already done NSUTR merge (final name is change to Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp right?) but on your merge guide there's no BDS_NSUTR patch in it. Am I doing right?

Edited by Petr87

phew,finally pass this cyclic error thing but I need to add Better Dynamic Snow.esp and Better Dynamic ash.esp to arthmoor's villages group,is that ok?

that fine Better Dynamic snow has a load after Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp which is the NSUTR Merge and that is part of Artmoor's Village Group. I suppose I should add Better Dynamic snow to that group as well.

that fine Better Dynamic snow has a load after Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp which is the NSUTR Merge and that is part of Artmoor's Village Group. I suppose I should add Better Dynamic snow to that group as well.

Yes but if I don't add BDS to Artmoor's Village Group I get these cyclic error thing :(

Thanks and sorry for bothering you :)

How is Frostfall and Campfire (and maybe Wearable Lanterns) coming? Is it possible to port Easy Wheel to SSE without broken functionality since the last update to UIExtensions? Just figured that, with those and if the shift to IH happens (though I like CH), many mods in this build have native Easy Wheel integration in their LE counterparts.

Thank you for the response. I do see that it states to deactivate it in the "Finish Line" page. I had not gotten that far in the guide, but was taking it slow and testing along the way--trying to understand each step along the way (As I said, I want this to be the last time I try and install a Skyrim mod setup without playing it due to crashes!).

Hey all. A question WRT converting plugins - if I followed the process correctly, will MO2 continue to show the "Alternate Game Source" flag? After loading and saving in CK and having no errors flag in xEdit, this flag still shows after converting Extended UI. Thanks in advance for any answer and (if needed...) solution.

Hey all. A question WRT converting plugins - if I followed the process correctly, will MO2 continue to show the "Alternate Game Source" flag? After loading and saving in CK and having no errors flag in xEdit, this flag still shows after converting Extended UI. Thanks in advance for any answer and (if needed...) solution.

Yes, it will as Extended UI is a Skyrim mod. It doesn't cause any issues.

Does anyone have a screenshot(or text file) of the left pane of Mod Organizer? I refreshed after a merge and now all the priorities are screwed up so I need to reorder everything

A modlist.txt would be very helpful

Edited by ATMPlays

Hey guys,

Enhanced Landscapes - standalone oaks is not tagged with the 'converted' tag and the instructions don't indicate to convert, however the ESP is in form 43 and it throws an error in Wrye. Should I be converting this plugin before the merge or is it fine?

Thanks! :)