Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi there!

I am having a strange issue with the Argonian trophy head for now. When I found the item on Bleakfalls Barrow the head textures were strange. Instead of the original textures there is a strange green glow! lol
When I examine the item at my inventory the textures look right but the issue reappears when I drop it on the ground.
What would that be? Are there any fixes to that?

I don't know. I had the naked Imperials as well, and they weren't in a given spot. They were at the Jagged Crown, the Battle for Whiterun, Fort Amol, and the Battle for Windhelm. At Windhelm, the naked ones outnumbered the armored ones. And, oddly enough, even though I have SOS installed, all of the naked ones were missing a piece of vital equipment.  :unsure:

Oooh, that's harsh... (BTW, if you use SOS, there's a full version on LL that goes with Tempered Skins for Males, the one I use because it gives men feet... Just found it, though. Haven't tried it so maybe I should actually get back to you on that...)

I have mine extracted as Lexy mentions above (searching this topic also has a response by Kneph13 that's related), with the CreationKit.exe in the SkrimSE root directory.

Oh, and here's something shiny you might like, Elvenwood. To better git yur bosmer on. I'm also liking Settlements Expanded with the Arthmoor villages as a towns expansion/overhaul. 

Elvenwood! I loved that mod back on SLE! Unfortunately the framerate drop was HORRIBLE. I seriously seriously need to get with it and make my Bosmer so I can try all of these cool Bosmer mods I keep finding. (Well, first, I seriously seriously need to quit messing around with mods and actually play a real game with my Breton...)

I'll check out the settlements one, I always love new locations. We already have Soljunds Sinkhole, though, although with it being a single mod, it's easy enough to disable if this one's better.

Oooh, that's harsh... (BTW, if you use SOS, there's a full version on LL that goes with Tempered Skins for Males, the one I use because it gives men feet... Just found it, though. Haven't tried it so maybe I should actually get back to you on that...)

Elvenwood! I loved that mod back on SLE! Unfortunately the framerate drop was HORRIBLE. I seriously seriously need to get with it and make my Bosmer so I can try all of these cool Bosmer mods I keep finding. (Well, first, I seriously seriously need to quit messing around with mods and actually play a real game with my Breton...)

I'll check out the settlements one, I always love new locations. We already have Soljunds Sinkhole, though, although with it being a single mod, it's easy enough to disable if this one's better.

Patches for Soljund's & Whistling, you can have your Arthmoor & expanded Settlements too. I feel like there should be cake with that, maybe I just need dinner?

Patches for Soljund's & Whistling, you can have your Arthmoor & expanded Settlements too. I feel like there should be cake with that, maybe I just need dinner?

I guess I could have actually looked, couldn't I? *sigh* I seriously need some sleep. (I've had insomnia for weeks.) But first, I think I need dinner. And beer. (BTW, your username always reminds me of Killian's Irish Red.)

I guess I could have actually looked, couldn't I? *sigh* I seriously need some sleep. (I've had insomnia for weeks.) But first, I think I need dinner. And beer. (BTW, your username always reminds me of Killian's Irish Red.)

It's a fish from the Puget Sound, I think they drink Killian's though. It's a Pacific Northwest thing, drinking like a fish.

Trying to start my game and remembering that LOOT is all messed up, I think my only option for the evening is to go grab some food and drink like a fish.

At least I fixed my ENB. (Somehow the original files had gotten deleted out of the SSE directory. Probably something I screwed up when playing with the ENB manager.)

The first post on Elvenwood's page says it's not compatible with Helgen Reborn: 

"Just a heads up that this doesn't really work with Helgen Reborn, as that mod adds "Upper Pinewatch Mine" right next to the area the Fletcher is supposed to be at, so I can see the little stairs to the Fletcher's shop, but there is a rather large boulder blocking the entrance."

Did you update LOTD since starting a save game? You have to do some things to update safely as spec'd in the LOTD page.

Are you running any extra mods?

No only the mods listed in the guide.

It seems it comes and goes, this problem no longer happens even though I did nothing but it did do that near the area with the Talmor skeletons near the Helgen's cave.

Edited by Drbigt

To be honest I don't know what all the fuss last night over LOOT was about really all that needs doing is moving our added groups after Realistic water instead of the late loaders and readding load after ICAIO for all of Arthmoor Village mods.

Its understandable. Well you can have load after rules,  but I find new groups for each mod easier.

Xvqdl7f.png

In the example above, the group town is empty. Only the ones branching off it have mods.

I was trying to get across the idea with the core group.

So you can have as many groups as you want off of the one Node "Towns".

And each group for a mod will also hold its patches without having to add each of them.

And also any mods set to load after them, without conflicts. As long as it has a clear chain of priority.

Now this is really only useful for mods with lots of patches or mods set to load after it.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Its understandable. Well you can have load after rules,  but I find new groups for each mod easier.

Xvqdl7f.png

In the example above, the group town is empty. Only the ones branching off it have mods.

I was trying to get across the idea with the core group.

So you can have as many groups as you want off of the one Node "Towns".

And each group for a mod will also hold its patches without having to add each of them.

And also any mods set to load after them, without conflicts. As long as it has a clear chain of priority.

Now this is really only useful for mods with lots of patches or mods set to load after it.

I may get to that but for now simple Load After Rules will do (Still getting to grips with Mod Group if I am honest). If LOOT Adds new Group for Arthmoor mod I will adjust accordingly.

Will certainly chew on this for a bit and test things out.

• +1 1

Hey!

It could be usefull to activate the change to make quicksaves into regular saves in the SSE Engine Fixes ini (EngineFixes64.ini)

; patches related to save games
; TAA & DOF fix patches will automatically disable themselves if TAA and DOF are enabled, so dont worry about it
[saves]
enabled=true

; fixes delayed quicksaves when TAA and DOF are both disabled
; also fixes save screenshots being blank when TAA is disabled
fixdoftaasavebugs=true

; changes quicksaves into regular saves, same as LE "disable quicksave" plugins
regularquicksaves=true

Edited by Harlockin