Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

This guide is godly.

Really want to install but with the constant update/ changes I think I'm gonna wait lol.

It's in the tweaking stage coming close to finalization.  You can go ahead and install just watch for updates to something you've already installed and go back and do them.  Once you are finished.  Stop and play.  No more updates or additions  until your play-through is done.  I am in a play-through now, I stopped at the addition of the new LOOT, so once I am finished I can catch up to date.

You can also run two profiles, the one you are playing on and one (test/update) profile.  You just have to alter the names of some of the mods and duplicate them.  But wait if you want.  It takes several days if you don't have the mods downloaded already so plan on a week just to get it set up to play.  Depending on your availability.

Edited by Kneph13

It's in the tweaking stage coming close to finalization.  You can go ahead and install just watch for updates to something you've already installed and go back and do them.  Once you are finished.  Stop and play.  No more updates or additions  until your play-through is done.  I am in a play-through now, I stopped at the addition of the new LOOT, so once I am finished I can catch up to date.

You can also run two profiles, the one you are playing on and one (test/update) profile.  You just have to alter the names of some of the mods and duplicate them.  But wait if you want.  It takes several days if you don't have the mods downloaded already so plan on a week just to get it set up to play.  Depending on your availability.

Or if you got the Space you can have 2 completely separate installs one you play and the other you update/test (This is what I do).

Or if you got the Space you can have 2 completely separate installs one you play and the other you update/test (This is what I do).

Lexy, pardon my ignorance, but do you do that with a Steam version of SSE? Although everything in the steam folder seems to be completely portable, I wonder whether it's possible to have two concurrent installs under steam... Maybe I just assumed it to be impossible and, thus, never tried it.

Edited by godescalcus

Lexy, pardon my ignorance, but do you do that with a Steam version of SSE? Although everything in the steam folder seems to be completely portable, I wonder whether it's possible to have two concurrent installs under steam... Maybe I just assumed it to be impossible and, thus, never tried it.

no, I have 2 separate installations of MO2 1 I actually play (Shock horror) the other 1 I use to update and maintain things.

I'm having some weird **** with LOOT. I went to %AppData%Local\LOOT and deleted everything. Opened up LOOT through MO2 and checked group editor - had only default group. Pressed sort button, masterlist updated got this in group editor

post-11350-0-29160700-1529343259_thumb.jpg

Now I can't sort **** because with Lexy metadata I'm getting cyclic interactions.

-.- Kill me.

or Vigor. U cant regen health outside of combat below 90 percent

Yes it's Vigor, thanks as soon as I disabled it my health began to regen.  It was getting annoying forcing me to spam healing magic, when I wanted to play a warrior. What a stupid and immersion breaking feature.

Edited by Drbigt

idk what happened, but game CTD's now every time i enter the museum. how do i find out why?

Did you update LOTD since starting a save game? You have to do some things to update safely as spec'd in the LOTD page.

My game CTD's when I quick load or death load.

Are you running any extra mods?