Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

What does "running the saves thru Resaver mean?

You need to clean the individual scripts listed by putting them in the search bar at the top to filter them.

Uw4IkJy.jpg

EmmcBEY.jpg

BTW, I'm re-uploading the mod now. There was a corrupted archive in the package causing CTD's.

Oh! I was wondering why i was having frequent CTD since the update x)

Thanks SirJesto! Now in LOOT it says that the Immersive Citizens mod is incompatable with Dawnstar.esp. Is this right, cause I could have sworn I didnt see that last time.

LOOT Updated it's master list again so ignore it we've been using Immersive Citizens and together Dawnstar for ages without issue.

• +1 1

First, maybe it's a load order thing that disappeared your iAFT MCM? Since you mentioned that was the primary change between builds, of course you're an OCD coder & I drive a lift truck these days so you probably have a better guess than I do.

Second, my left pane says 615 so high count bets.

Third, sounds like your hubby likes it so don't fix what ain't broke? Could be the tunic itself, I've never messed with bodyslide and whatnot but maybe not all your "armors" are based on the same body/weight setting? Once again there must be better advice than my guesswork. 

I don't even want to know how we have that many mods in there...

I was able to ditch the tunic in Helgen for some ragged trousers. Not so much because they make her look much less like she had a boob job, but that tunic is short, and when she died, the game seemed to really love giving me a great Basic Instinct type view of her. Let her die with dignity, already! BTW, does anyone know what mod it is that Gopher has that lets you pay smiths and such for weapons and armor? Never mind, found it. And he's also using Unpaused Game Menus. Why can't I get that stupid thing to work??

I'm using the same load order... Ok, well, I guess I'm not, I'm following the new LOOT rules. Also, the havok fix isn't working. I sit down at a table and it looks like an earthquake is hitting and occasionally poltergeists will even start throwing things around the room.

Looks like today is going to be another of those disabling and testing mod things. I'd rather go back to naked Imperials.

hey, guys, I have updated the modwat.ch profile to the latest version of things

I think I missed something. Where is this?

On a totally different note, this had been coming up on my recommended videos for ages, but I hadn't watched it because I thought it would be stupid. It wasn't, it was hilarious! (Warning for NSFW language and a couple of jokes that may seem slightly tasteless to the very easily offended.) The Senile Scribbles: Skyrim Parody - FULL SERIES (At least it left me in a good mood for another tedious round of mod testing. I actually thought I was done and had started a real game last night! *sob*)

Edited by OCDCoder

what do i use to clean the scripts with? on the LOTD page it says to use a tool called Fallrim but someone here mentioned something called ReSaver.

and what is the Modwatch exactly? it has mods that are not in the guide so idk what it is?

Edited by BlackJackal

what do i use to clean the scripts with? on the LOTD page it says to use a tool called Fallrim but someone here mentioned something called ReSaver.

and what is the Modwatch exactly? it has mods that are not in the guide so idk what it is?

EDIT: ok so i think Fallrim and Resaver are the same programs, correct? so do i run it outside or through MO2?

EDIT: ok so i think Fallrim and Resaver are the same programs, correct? so do i run it outside or through MO2?

Yes they are the same, you run it outside of MO, the instructions should tell you.  Modwat.ch is where people upload there modlists, you can see left pane order, right pane order, and the ini files.  Yes DarkladyLexy's profile on Modwat.ch probably does have mods that aren't listed in the guide.  She tests other mods too ^_^

• +1 1

Yes they are the same, you run it outside of MO, the instructions should tell you.  Modwat.ch is where people upload there modlists, you can see left pane order, right pane order, and the ini files.  Yes DarkladyLexy's profile on Modwat.ch probably does have mods that aren't listed in the guide.  She tests other mods too ^_^

so after i updated LOTD, i loaded the game, saved in a new slot, closed the game and opened the save file with resaver. i clicked Show unattached instences under clean and nothing appeared just the save file.

so after i updated LOTD, i loaded the game, saved in a new slot, closed the game and opened the save file with resaver. i clicked Show unattached instences under clean and nothing appeared just the save file.

scroll up to the first post on this page

Whats the confidence level with that unofficial Camping/Frostfall patch?  sadly there hastn been word for 2 months but Chesko said he finished for the most part camping and working on frostfall, I cant help but think its going to have a much more stable base and maybe some new content, or else why would this take so long.  

Whats the confidence level with that unofficial Camping/Frostfall patch?  sadly there hastn been word for 2 months but Chesko said he finished for the most part camping and working on frostfall, I cant help but think its going to have a much more stable base and maybe some new content, or else why would this take so long.  

I used Draco Torre's tutorial and made my own, the unofficial patch works as well.

I've been using it with no problems. My Breton does seem to get cold really quickly, but she didn't have any of the perks regarding being used to the cold yet. I'm pretty sure that's not much different than when I played on SLE, I remember my character couldn't leave the inn in Windhelm and walk to the end of the path leading to the road without having to stop and warm up somewhere, and she was a Nord, they're supposed to handle cold better. If you follow the tutorial for adding the MCM menu to Wearable Lanterns, it works great as well. (Or you can just use the power.)

The only thing I've really had any problems with is placing tents. Sometimes they don't move when I do. When that happens, I just cancel and them move to a better place where it'll start out in a more suitable location and I don't have any problems. (Also just occurred to me to see if Jaxonz Positioner would help with that. It doesn't with campfires from what I remember, but it might with a tent.)

One feature I've always wished he would add, sometimes if my character needs to go in the water, I'll undress first. Putting clothes on should do SOMETHING to change how wet you are. (He's already checking the clothing for warmth, I wouldn't think checking wetness would be that hard to add. Then again, IDK how it works, so maybe it would be REALLY hard. I'm a programmer, I shouldn't speculate because it's SO irritating when other people do that!) But if not clothing, maybe towels? (Nothing to do with SSE, that's always bugged me.)

I think im going to give it a try, it just sucks that Chesko himself on twitter said he was done with campfire and working on finishing frostfall 2 months ago.  He sounded (and i think even said 1 month) that he was close :(  I know when I finally break down and use these fixes, hes going to release Campfire/Frostfall OMEGA OMG edition, where there are thousands of improvements and features, and oh ya, pretty much need to re install windows and make 6 new games for it to work (/s) 

Only problem I have with the fix is the interface changes, I use Ultra wide, and the swfs the mod uses are not at the right aspect ratio.  

I am up to the point in the guide where Immersive Armors is installed, the special instruction say to delete Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp, but the note about extracting with Mod Organiser are missing.

So, I know before the guide was updated, the note for extracting the BSA's was there.

There was also a note about using SSE Nif Optimizer.

Edited by cybexgames