Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

You might like Teldryn Serious, adds a quest and custom dialog to a vanilla dunmer spellsword. There's a separate mod for marriage option.

You're right, Missives looks promising indeed.

Tech's SSE Guide here on STEP has a lot of LE favorites ported to SSEm or compatible right out of the box, good source for cherry picking some extras to fill out a load order.

I'll check Teldryn out, thank you. Although I'm happy with Inigo as a follower. (There's also a cool Khajiit in 3DNPCs that I used before that. I guess I like Khajiit...) Skyrim and its mods are just really short on male follower eyecandy and this one sounds really cool.

That's right, I keep meaning to check the other STEP guide for additional suggestions. At least when I get this one working.

1. you need to load ELE Merged.esp after  NPC Retexture Merge.esp so it ends up near the bottom on your Load Order I probably just removed it by mistake.

2. yeah typo I'll fix that.

3. every time you add or remove a mod that changes the stats for weapons and armours.

4. You will need to fix the NPC Retexture CR.

5. you technically you should but I don't bother half the time.

6. No, but you can safely Ignore those warning.

1. Yeah, I did, I just wanted to mention the inconsistency.

3. Does that include something like Frostfall?

4. Ok, I just need to fix the NPC Retexture one? It doesn't mess up any of the other patches?

5. That's kind of like me and the bash/smash/whatever patches. One day I'll feel like my mod list is stable...

6. Ok. I thought about creating dummy plugins so I won't overlook other warnings, but that kind of defeats the entire purpose, doesn't it? *facepalm*

Hey guys the guide has been updated so check the changelog page.

Edit: Oh I am so silly forgot about Frostfall MCM I'll get on them

NOOOOOOO! Oh. Wait. I like those changes. :-) I saw that you said to wait to activate Frostfall. Found that out yesterday. Turns out the Imperials never need to behead you, if you activate Frostfall and then do the vanilla opening, you freeze to death before they ever get a chance. LOL (Oh! Whoever told me how to jump out of the tower on Legendary mode, thank you! I can go through the whole thing without dying now.)

I never got an MCM menu for IAFT this time around. I tried disabling it, saving/exiting, then re-enabling it and loading again, but that didn't work. I had it last time I went through the build, any idea what I might have missed?

You may want to be sure that Frostfall and Campfire are installed before/above SkyUI in the LEFT pane of MO.

it not an issue it's cos Sthaagg Unoffical Frostfall Patch has an updated inventorymenu.swf and Sky UI is just moaning about turning off SWF version checking should be enough if not just ignore it

it not an issue it's cos Sthaagg Unoffical Frostfall Patch has an updated inventorymenu.swf and Sky UI is just moaning about turning off SWF version checking should be enough if not just ignore it

I got the same thing, for itemcard and bottombar or something like that. But I only get it once.

A few more (simple?) questions:

1. I'm getting a lot of things sparkling or flickering. I seem to remember that has to do with some sharpness setting, any idea what I need to change there?

2. When I load the game, I get a message ("Tip") from the ENB to enable the shader cache in my video card settings. It's enabled, is there an ENB setting I need to change?

3. When I installed the map, I selected the option not to show my location, but it's showing it anyway. Is there something overwriting that setting?

Also, for anyone using it, I'd mentioned the console set timescale to 5 command. Turns out the recommended setting is 6. I was having a couple of problems in Helgen and changing that fixed it.

Also, for anyone using it, I'd mentioned the console set timescale to 5 command. Turns out the recommended setting is 6. I was having a couple of problems in Helgen and changing that fixed it.

Are you reccommending timescale 6 to have a proper day & avoid problems with Helgen Reborn? I'm curious because I hope to do some testing this weekend?

The image i posted is just one of the errors i had like 5. Itemcard and Bottomcard are the only ones still appearing.

Yeah, the others went away when I unchecked the boxes in SkyUI.

Are you reccommending timescale 6 to have a proper day & avoid problems with Helgen Reborn? I'm curious because I hope to do some testing this weekend?

Yes, set timescale to 6. I can't swear having it at 5 was what was causing the problem with the alternate opening scene mod (Hadvar kept forgetting where he was going and just standing there) but the recommended setting does seem to be 6. (I'd swear I set it to 5 back in SLE.) That will make six game minutes go by every one RL minute. The default is 20. I seem to remember when I was playing SLE recently on the PS3 where you can't change that value, going from Riverwood to Whiterun was taking me almost an hour. I did see a mod that said some quests rely on the 20 setting, so it automatically adjusts the timescale if you're doing one of those. (I can't seem to find it again, though.) But I always set it to 6 (I guess) in SLE and never had any problems with any of the quests. But you can always change it back if you do. Not sure about Helgen Reborn, I haven't done that one yet. (What's the problem?)

BTW, since so much setup is involved with menus and such, this may be obvious, when I started LAL, I just kept the default Nord, went through and set up the thousands of MCM menus, then saved it as a save named Default (savegame "Default"). I then created my character from that, changed a few more settings (like turning off Frostfall since I'm doing the Helgen opening) and adding a few spells to her that she really should have if she's done any magic ever, and saved her as a default. This is before I re-enabled any of my additional mods, except ones that I knew weren't causing any problems, so I can start her over or create a new character without having to reset all that stuff again.

Speaking of MCM menus, I'm still having the problem where I don't get an MCM menu for the Follower Tweaks. I even tried reinstalling it. I got one last time I went through this build. Anyone have any idea what could be breaking that?

• +1 1

Maybe just too many MCM?

I'm definitely not arguing that! But last time I did the build, I did have it. Then I went through and redid the build because I was so far behind in the changelog (and all those LOOT rules popped up) and now I don't have it. Also, I finally gave in and decided to live with Immersive Armors (I created a dummy esp for it but Ulfric ended up naked and I've had enough with naked NPCs), but for some reason now, it's not putting the Wolverine armor on Ralof (which I'm fine with), but his hands are untied and Ulfric isn't gagged.

Can't wait to see what other surprises I run into...

LOOT shows that I have 237 mods enabled right now (I haven't done the final patches) but I still haven't enabled some of my extra mods. What's crazy is looking in the left pane of MO2, I have 586 mods listed there! How the...???

Edit: Another small annoyance, I have bShowTutorials=0 in skyrim.ini, but I'm still getting the tutorials. Sigh. You'd think that would be an in-game setting.

Edit 2: Does anyone know why my character looks so... busty... in the Roughspun Tunic? I have her set at the skinniest setting in the Race Menu. Naked, she looks like a B cup. In that tunic, she looks more like DD. The other clothing I've tried doesn't do that, or at least not as obviously.

Edited by OCDCoder