Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Sometimes the file structure of the CK scripts is wrong and Merge Plugin cannot find them

try Data\Source\Scripts (this is how they originally come)

instead of Data\Scripts\Source (This is how I have them as per DarkFox127)

Merge plugin was unable to find my file paths so I had to manually set them up.  I just don't have a file path for the Papyrus flags folder and It won't let me manually set one up.  I think it's supposed to be created when I installed one of the utilities and it didn't auto-create.  I'm just looking for what error I made so that I can correct it.  

Merge plugin was unable to find my file paths so I had to manually set them up.  I just don't have a file path for the Papyrus flags folder and It won't let me manually set one up.  I think it's supposed to be created when I installed one of the utilities and it didn't auto-create.  I'm just looking for what error I made so that I can correct it.  

suggest you try installing the Creation Kit

You said you followed GamerPoets Installation Video. Michael used the "New Instance" method when starting MO2 for the first time. But you are supposed to use the "Portable instance" for this guide according to the prerequisites page.

just booted up MO2 for the day today and found "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\noname.json" file in my overwrite folder. no idea where it came from. any ideas where i should put it or what its for?

I've asked the same question 2 weeks ago and still waiting for an answer. I created a new mod folder for it and there it has been since.

just booted up MO2 for the day today and found "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\noname.json" file in my overwrite folder. no idea where it came from. any ideas where i should put it or what its for?

I don't know I don't get the file do as Shaddez says create a new mod it obviously some sort of Saved MCM Setting that has compatibility with PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

I've asked the same question 2 weeks ago and still waiting for an answer. I created a new mod folder for it and there it has been since.

Since there was no mod name associated with it, I just put in the SKSE folder.  But a created mod folder works just as well.

I did a search over the thread and found that someone has already asked about Artifacts of Skyrim not being part of the guide. Maybe I am missing something but I can't find this being answered. Would you mind telling us the reason behind AoS being out?

Howdy All. I just managed to finish this insanely detailed and wonderfully spoony modpak. The sheer amount of work you guys have done is startling. A poor pleb like myself who grew up modding Morrowind can't fathom the effort. Huge kudos all around and especially to Lady Lexy.

So I've got things humming along famously. No hiccups so far. I've stopped all updates as of Sunday and will lock things in from there. I intend to do a full play-through of the game and ask if you'd like periodic updates on how it goes? Number of crashes, huge slowdown spots in the game, bottlenecks, save-game bloat etc? If you guys are even a fraction as insane as I was back then, you mod like crazy, play for a few hours then mod some more because it ain't broke as far as you can tell.

Anyhow, enough babbling. Let me know if you'd prefer it in another forum or not at all. For full disclosure I've used each and every suggested setting, option and mod. I've added unread book glow because I'm lazy when it comes to scanning bookshelves and I've tagged out Tempered Skins for Males with SAM-Lite because it's script free and looks insanely better. If I want to be a walking God I should look the part.

Thanks again everyone. This modpak is sheer brilliance.

• +1 1

ok, idk what happened. i remade DynDOLOD but the BSHeartland folder is not present.

Bruma, see this post

If you want to generate (tree) LOD for the new worldspace, you will need to edit ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_worldspace_ignore.txt and remove/change the line "BSHeartland (Tamriel) - bsheartland.esm". Just adding an X in front would be enough for it to show in the world selection drop down agan.

hey guys we have created some Sexy new Tables that should hopefully help with the new LOOT rules and what group does what plus any special rules take a look and me let will you.

ok, idk what happened. i remade DynDOLOD but the BSHeartland folder is not present.

Bruma, see this post

If you want to generate (tree) LOD for the new worldspace, you will need to edit ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_worldspace_ignore.txt and remove/change the line "BSHeartland (Tamriel) - bsheartland.esm". Just adding an X in front would be enough for it to show in the world selection drop down agan.

Bruma doesn't matter since we generate Ultra Trees so if you do the fix nothing will be generated.