Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ok Guys Hopefully I am there LOOT Rules Updated

Cos mine always ends up in the Skyrim SE Data folder ^_^

How is that possible? With the VFS active nothing should be able to write into the actual Skyrim data folder, that's sort of the point of MO :)

You have Lucidity/Audio Overhaul/Immersive Sounds listed but the AO creator says Lucidity is not supported with Audio Overhaul. Audio Overhaul's files are in a .bsa, so that means lucidity's loose files will overwrite most of it's contents to my understanding. Are you extract the bsa and letting it overwrite Lucidity?

I use the following procedure:

- extract all bsa's for sound files when you install them

- do the Audio Patches Merge as the guide says

- manually copy all files from High Quality Music, Lucididy, audio overhaul, improved sounds compendium and werewolf sounds to the audio patches merge folder and overwrite IN THE SAME ORDER as they're installed in the left pane

- temporarily move SKSE and merge folders out of the audio patches merge folder

- use BSArch to repack those assets in bsa format without compression (really, it's as simple as a command: bsarch pack . "Audio Patches Merged.bsa" -sse)

- delete all asset files and copy SKSE and merge folders back into the directory

- activate the merge folder and deactivate all mods in the left pane

You should have a merge folder containing the files Audio Patches Merged.esp, Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp, Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp, Audio Patches Merged.bsa and the SKSE and merge folders. The BSA will be loaded pretty late and you won't have to worry about overwrites except for other loose files hanging around. I keep most of my build packed in bsa and have no audio files overwriting these.

When I go to edit groups in LOOT I initially have only the Default group showing. The instructions say to add a few groups (Merge Patches, NPC Retextures etc), but then the diagram shows a whole lot more groups that aren't mentioned in the instructions. Am I missing something?

EDIT: To clarify, by 'the diagram' I mean the image of what the setup should look like when done.

Edited by Rogvir

When I go to edit groups in LOOT I initially have only the Default group showing. The instructions say to add a few groups (Merge Patches, NPC Retextures etc), but then the diagram shows a whole lot more groups that aren't mentioned in the instructions. Am I missing something?

EDIT: To clarify, by 'the diagram' I mean the image of what the setup should look like when done.

Yes, there should be a whole bunch of groups set up by default in LOOT, not just "Default".

You need to make sure you run LOOT at least once outside MO so it's Masterlist updates.

I have added a note about that I have always done this so it habit for me

Thanks that worked. I had actually opened LOOT outside of MO after downloading, but didn't think to run a load order update. Once I did so outside of MO, returning to MO things were as they should be.

Thanks that worked. I had actually opened LOOT outside of MO after downloading, but didn't think to run a load order update. Once I did so outside of MO, returning to MO things were as they should be.

Ok glad you fixed it again I always  Run LOOT on my LO once outside MO out of habit so I naturally assume most users would too but I guess not.

Hi, i'm having trouble running loot at the end. It give me this error message :

Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp" and "Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp". Back cycle: Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp, DBM_RelicHunter.esp, Darkwater Crossing.esp, Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.esp, Helarchen Creek.esp, Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp, Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp

Here's a picture of my groups :

d8b087fadaa2b01d632d6deb511c3103.png

Edit: if it can help you :

Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp is in default group

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp is in High Priority Overrides group

DBM_RelicHunter.esp is in default group

Darkwater Crossing.esp has no group

Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.esp is in default group

Helarchen Creek.esp has no group

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp is in default group

Edited by Harlockin

Hi, i'm having trouble running loot at the end. It give me this error message :

Here's a picture of my groups :

d8b087fadaa2b01d632d6deb511c3103.png

Edit: if it can help you :

Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp is in default group

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp is in High Priority Overrides group

DBM_RelicHunter.esp is in default group

Darkwater Crossing.esp has no group

Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.esp is in default group

Helarchen Creek.esp has no group

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp is in default group

put Darkwater crossing and Helarchen Creek back to the default group (Or whatever Group LOOT adds it too normally)