Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey guys we have created some Sexy new Tables that should hopefully help with the new LOOT rules and what group does what plus any special rules take a look and me let will you.

Bruma doesn't matter since we generate Ultra Trees so if you do the fix nothing will be generated.

I followed the instructions on the guide and on a previous Recreation of the DynDOLOD patch BSheartland was there. So idk what changed. And I don't quite understand what sheson was stating in that post u linked. Edited by BlackJackal
Hello,

I saw that the question had already been asked, but is Follower trap safety redundant with Immersive Amazing Follower SE Tweaks (iAFT). I saw this information in the "mod compatibility" section of iAFT. I do not think we need both.

Second question, can we replace Lethal traps with Kryptopyr's mod "Improved Traps"?

Sorry to bring the question back again. :S

Any ideas on what would cause DynDOLOD to make Tamriel become global-warming-flooded? Starting at Solitude docks with DynDOLOD and everything's under water and a mile deep, can't even see the surface before I drown. Start without, and no issue.

Had a similar issue before, some record is being forwarded incorrectly, it's a water height record.

Could you link a copy of the dyndolod file you generated? I'm curious as to what caused it.

rtKmN9I.png

Too complicated btw?

Edited by cptmcsplody

Lexy, the new DynDOLOD has added bsheartland.esm to the exclusion list (DynDOLOD_SSE_worldspace_ignore.txt, copied below):

// list worldspaces to not show in drop down

BSHeartland (Tamriel) - bsheartland.esm
WastesOfOblivion (Wastes of Oblivion) - summersetisles.esp
zAoMVigilantWorld (Stuhn Ravine) - Vigilant.esp
zBMLamaeWorld (Lamae's Dream) - Vigilant.esp
zCOBruiantWorld (Bruiant Estate) - Vigilant.esp
zCOCursedWorld (Blood Curse of Jealousy) - Vigilant.esp
zCHWasteland (White Wasteland) - Vigilant.esp
zCHMolagWorld (Coldharbour) - Vigilant.esp
zCHTrueEndWorld (Elder Field) - Vigilant.esp
zAoMWitchWorld (Witch's Pond) - Vigilant.esp
zCHOldForestWorld (Old Forest) - Vigilant.esp
zCHWhaleGraceyardWorld (Whale Graveyard) - Vigilant.esp

To generate the trees for Bruma like we want, we have to delete the whole line 'BSHeartland (Tamriel) - bsheartland.esm' from the file, then run DynDOLOD and delete the objects folder as the guide says.

The Vigilant ravine is well excluded as it was causing crashes and distant LOD isn't needed there.

Had a similar issue before, some record is being forwarded incorrectly, it's a water height record.

Could you link a copy of the dyndolod file you generated? I'm curious as to what caused it.

Did you get it?

I might suspect of "More Shipwrecks" that I ported from LE. I merged it with a couple of location patches. I'm pretty sure I resaved it in the CK but some record might have been incorrectly translated to form 44?

Did you get it?

I might suspect of "More Shipwrecks" that I ported from LE. I merged it with a couple of location patches. I'm pretty sure I resaved it in the CK but some record might have been incorrectly translated to form 44?

0000003C

FoVmbvK.png

This happens when a record is being copied and a master is missing (Or doesn't get added to the header). In xEdit you see an error, but it won't crash or give any details. Not sure what happens during DynDoLOD.

So you'll just need to copy over the missing fields.

Edited by cptmcsplody

It's now working, DynDOLOD inherited the correct values for my load order. But why isn't the CR forwarding the NAM2 - Water field from RW2?

76f2d87585c0fdb709700a897adb3395.png

Just thought of something, are you merging any files that should require RWT as a master? Perhaps they don't actually have it in the header as one, Bash wouldn't complain about that for some reason, some records when copied don't add a master to the files header. It will look okay if you load it with the missing master, but you will get an error in xEdit if you load just that file on its own.

Well, my guess the recent RWT updates changed it and haven't been forwarded into the CR cos I've been a busy lady of late and I missed it. I'll have to check all my CR's and issue updates.

Edit: so far the Main CR, NPC Retexture CR, Follower and NPCs, CR and MLU CR all need the NAM2 - Water forwarded. Guess I have to issue an update I was hopeing to off any CR updates until I added Immersive horses guess I could do that as well now we have the new LOOT in.

Well, my guess the recent RWT updates changed it and haven't been forwarded into the CR cos I've been a busy lady of late and I missed it. I'll have to check all my CR's and issue updates.

Edit: so far the Main CR, NPC Retexture CR, Follower and NPCs, CR and MLU CR all need the NAM2 - Water forwarded. Guess I have to issue an update I was hopeing to off any CR updates until I added Immersive horses guess I could do that as well now we have the new LOOT in.

Is it easier to use now that Immersive Citizens has been moved higher up?

Edited by cptmcsplody