Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

I've installed all mods, merge and load order are not set up yet.

I always CTD if I don't deactivate "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul" mod (crash happens when clicking "New game" or "Continue").

Is it normal ?

I've made tests after each section of installation and Snazzy has always made me CTD.

Hi,

I've installed all mods, merge and load order are not set up yet.

I always CTD if I don't deactivate "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul" mod (crash happens when clicking "New game" or "Continue").

Is it normal ?

I've made tests after each section of installation and Snazzy has always made me CTD.

That sort of crash usually indicates a missing master - if you check the list of esp's in the plugins panel on the right hand of the MO2 window, do any of the files have a red triangle with an exclamation mark next to them?

Hi Kal,

I've checked Plugins tab in MO2.

Exclamation mark flag is displayed for:

- Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution => Missing Masters: ELE Merged.esp

- Skytest Creature Extension - KYE.esp => Missing Masters: Skytest Creature Extension.esp

- KYE - Conflict Resolution.esp => Missing Masters: KYE Patched Merged, Miscellaneous Merged.esp

- Morroloot - Conflict Resolution => Missing Masters: ELE Merged.esp

Hi Kal,

- Skytest Creature Extension - KYE.esp => Missing Masters: Skytest Creature Extension.esp

- KYE - Conflict Resolution.esp => Missing Masters: KYE Patched Merged, Miscellaneous Merged.esp

well that is why you are crashing you are missing all those mods

Hi Lady,

Thanks for this modlist, i can't wait to begin a new run.

What I don't understand is that I don't crash without Snazzy mod activated and there is no link between this mod and the lists above.

I've not yet done the merge and finishing line sections.

I've followed installation guide recommandation indicating to test game after each section, so i was missing masters some time to time but game was not crashing

Hi Lady,

Thanks for this modlist, i can't wait to begin a new run.

What I don't understand is that I don't crash without Snazzy mod activated and there is no link between this mod and the lists above.

I've not yet done the merge and finishing line sections.

I've followed installation guide recommandation indicating to test game after each section, so i was missing masters some time to time but game was not crashing

Can you load your entire Load order in xedit?

Can you load your entire Load order in xedit?

too many plugins right now.

From SSEdit

[00:00] Background Loader: starting...

[00:00] Background Loader: Too many plugins selected. Adding 334 files would exceed the maximum index of 254
[00:08] Background Loader: finished

too many plugins right now.

From SSEdit

[00:00] Background Loader: starting...

[00:00] Background Loader: Too many plugins selected. Adding 334 files would exceed the maximum index of 254
[00:08] Background Loader: finished

where are you up to in the guide? cos by the end it only be 190ish

Is it ok to merge the ETAC_Riverwood patches for Claralux and RS Children in their respective merges?

Another question... If I decide to go out of my mind and update to the new loot... Will it be enough to check the loot list in the finishing line, without having to go through the whole guide to update loot rules?...

Edited by godescalcus

Sorry to bother everyone but how far through the testing stage are you guys at? (When is it gonna be fully out)

I've played this build in its April version until level 40 or something, no major issues detected. Finished a few quest lines, even finished wyrmstooth (which is not supported here or by Legacy ;) just wanted to say that it ran to the end of its main quest line without issues). So you can expect to be playing at any moment you complete your build, I'm sure now it should be even more stable and ironed out than in April. Some major differences (Morrowloot got it, combat system was overhauled, some other big mods) but also more bugs and conflicts resolved. Should you decide to play, just don't update anything until you finish that playthrough.

where are you up to in the guide? cos by the end it only be 190ish

I'm on the Merge page (beginning)

I will finish the complete guide and then post again on forum if issue still occurs

Edited by genju

Hi Kal,

The game will always crash when you try to load a save/start a new game if you have missing masters. You need to make sure you have all those files! Most of the ones you've listed are merges, so you'll need to complete the merge page to create the files, but I'd look a bit more closely at the Skytest files as that looks like something you've missed installing.

Edited by Kal