Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

OK, guys few things if you update to the new version of LOOT I recommend totally scrapping the old custom rules and doing them again from the beginning (This is what had to do).

If you make a new entry it should not effect the existing userlist, you just have to make sure the folder is called something besides skyrim. In the pic I posted, I used Dev SSE instead.

Edited by cptmcsplody

I think you are mixing things up. There is a difference in WB's warning about form 43 plugins and messed up master orders.

You need the CK to change form 43 plugins to form 44.

To sort the masters of a plugin you can use xEdit as you said, but that is already a part of this guide: Quote from the Finishing Line section:

Open SSEEdit in Mod Organizer 2 and click [OK].Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".

Well, let me revise this a bit since I did not make it to the end of the guide yet.  UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp does not need to be convert since it is already converted to Form 44.  The only complaining I got from Wrye Bash is "masters have been reordered" which will get fixed at the end of the guide.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE#.5BUnique_Border_Gates_SE.5D

@angrmgmt You don't really need Wearable Lanterns if you use Quick Light, unless of course you just want the added immersion of lantern maintenance, just remove Quick Light if you install it.

i prefer wearable lanterns over quick light but didnt someone say Wearable lanterns was bugged or broken?

Just out of curiosity Helarchen Creek is not going into the Towns and Villages group?

cos of Masters LOOT through a bit of a wobble so a simple load after ICAIO will do.

The new LOOT system is somewhere between, "Hmm, yeah, this is cool and nifty" and "OMG ARGH MY BRAIN HURTS".

How do you think I felt last week when I first tried it. It not that different once you start using it and understand what is it doing.

Well, let me revise this a bit since I did not make it to the end of the guide yet.  UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp does not need to be convert since it is already converted to Form 44.  The only complaining I got from Wrye Bash is "masters have been reordered" which will get fixed at the end of the guide.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE#.5BUnique_Border_Gates_SE.5D

I will double check this think it was the Bash Patch was throwing a hissy fit but now we use SMASH so the patch may not need running through the CK anymore

cos of Masters LOOT through a bit of a wobble so a simple load after ICAIO will do.

How do you think I felt last week when I first tried it. It not that different once you start using it and understand what is it doing.

I will double check this think it was the Bash Patch was throwing a hissy fit but now we use SMASH so the patch may not need running through the CK anymore

If your making a group, for best results make sure those mods & their patches are all in that group.

Edit: Also did anyone test the change to ICAIO on loot Dev?

Edited by cptmcsplody

If you make a new entry it should not effect the existing userlist, you just have to make sure the folder is called something besides skyrim. In the pic I posted, I used Dev SSE instead.

so do we remove all previous meta data from loot? or just leave the old rules in place?

so do we remove all previous meta data from loot? or just leave the old rules in place?

You don't have to, in settings add a new entry, https://i.imgur.com/P72V6n1.png , you can name the folder something else, each folder https://i.imgur.com/6QX03eZ.png has its own user-list, as long as its called something else. You could use one folder but you would have to backup your user-list each time.

Edited by cptmcsplody

I think I'm going to hold on working in the new LOOT until everything gets a little more figured out for groups and rules. I just finished installing Blowing in the Wind and will continue down the guide until I have the mods all installed. By that time I'm thinking we might get some more updates on LOOT groups etc.

I think I'm going to hold on working in the new LOOT until everything gets a little more figured out for groups and rules. I just finished installing Blowing in the Wind and will continue down the guide until I have the mods all installed. By that time I'm thinking we might get some more updates on LOOT groups etc.

I'll be updating 12.5 every so often in bulk. So you can still use it at the moment without missing changes.

So, I have downloaded and installed ALL of the required mods.  I have followed all of the prerequisite instructions.  I have watched all of the instructional videos produced by Gamer Poets and Dirty Weasel explaining how to perform this complicated procedure.  I am officially stuck.  I have reached the point in the instructions where I need to merge mods so that I do not overload my game.  For some reason I cannot get Merge plugins to function.  I start up the utility and go to settings to set up my file paths.  I am unable to get the plugin to recognize a file folder for my Papyrus flags path.  I tried creating a folder in the location Michael from GamerPoets has his.  I named it what his is named and I cannot get the utility to recognize it.  Without that file path, I cannot activate the "handle script fragments" check box that I need to get the utility to function.  Anyone have any ideas what I did wrong and how I can fix it?  I cannot go any further in the guide until I can get these plugins merged as there are well over 300 plugins installed currently.  

So, I have downloaded and installed ALL of the required mods.  I have followed all of the prerequisite instructions.  I have watched all of the instructional videos produced by Gamer Poets and Dirty Weasel explaining how to perform this complicated procedure.  I am officially stuck.  I have reached the point in the instructions where I need to merge mods so that I do not overload my game.  For some reason I cannot get Merge plugins to function.  I start up the utility and go to settings to set up my file paths.  I am unable to get the plugin to recognize a file folder for my Papyrus flags path.  I tried creating a folder in the location Michael from GamerPoets has his.  I named it what his is named and I cannot get the utility to recognize it.  Without that file path, I cannot activate the "handle script fragments" check box that I need to get the utility to function.  Anyone have any ideas what I did wrong and how I can fix it?  I cannot go any further in the guide until I can get these plugins merged as there are well over 300 plugins installed currently.  

Sometimes the file structure of the CK scripts is wrong and Merge Plugin cannot find them

try Data\Source\Scripts (this is how they originally come)

instead of Data\Scripts\Source (This is how I have them as per DarkFox127)

While everyone is upset over the new changes to loot...  Has anyone else had a problem with Blowing in the wind, Claralux and ETAC recognizing each other?  Blowing in the wind wants Claralux - SSE.exe.  ETAC wants to see Claralux SSE.exe.  I have tried renaming the claralux file with the hyphen and ETAC gives me an error message in loot.  While the original name without the hyphen works for ETAC I get an error message in loot from ETAC when I change the file name of Claralux with a hyphen.  What is the suggested fix here?