Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

@angrmgmt You don't really need Wearable Lanterns if you use Quick Light, unless of course you just want the added immersion of lantern maintenance, just remove Quick Light if you install it.

For sure, and rebuild Miscellaneous Merged, etc.  No offense to tktk, but Quick Light feels a little cheesy to me, despite being a fair stand-in.  It does its job well, but it just doesn't have the "I'm living in this world" feel of Wearable Lanterns - the immersion factor you mentioned.  I appreciate the reminder, regardless!

We helped him fixed it over on the Discord Channel. His problelm was LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos Statue with Greatsword SE named some things wrong easy enough to fix.

Oh good, such a cool group of helpful folks!

I noticed that you direct people to run an ESP in the CK whenever Wrye Bash complains.  You can fix this so much easier in xEdit and takes less than a minute to complete.  Wrye Bash is complaining about the Master File load order.  If you launch the troubled ESP in SSEEdit, you can simply right-click on the troubled ESP in the left pane and select "Sort Masters" and it's all done. Just close and save the file.  WB will not complain anymore.   No more need to ESMifying the Master files and waiting five minutes for the Creation Kit to load the plugin, and then then Un-ESMifying the Masters again after you are finished with the CK.

I noticed that you direct people to run an ESP in the CK whenever Wrye Bash complains.  You can fix this so much easier in xEdit and takes less than a minute to complete.  Wrye Bash is complaining about the Master File load order.  If you launch the troubled ESP in SSEEdit, you can simply right-click on the troubled ESP in the left pane and select "Sort Masters" and it's all done. Just close and save the file.  WB will not complain anymore.   No more need to ESMifying the Master files and waiting five minutes for the Creation Kit to load the plugin, and then then Un-ESMifying the Masters again after you are finished with the CK.

I think you are mixing things up. There is a difference in WB's warning about form 43 plugins and messed up master orders.

You need the CK to change form 43 plugins to form 44.

To sort the masters of a plugin you can use xEdit as you said, but that is already a part of this guide: Quote from the Finishing Line section:

Open SSEEdit in Mod Organizer 2 and click [OK].Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".

Hi, I'm at the part for installing Skyrim revamped, and it asks for a patch for Know your Enemy, but there isn't one on the page. I did find one on the Know your enemy page instead (KYE and SRCEO v1.6 Patch) version 6.0. Is this the same one?

Yes, That's the one you use. The other one no longer exists.

Hi, I'm at the part for installing Skyrim revamped, and it asks for a patch for Know your Enemy, but there isn't one on the page. I did find one on the Know your enemy page instead (KYE and SRCEO v1.6 Patch) version 6.0. Is this the same one?

yes, it is. I am fully aware of this the reason I haven't changed it yet it cos KYE Patches will require a LOOT Rule to make sure I load where I want so I don't want to add any new LOOT Rule until I add v13.1 cos the whole mod group thing but I Start to add and change LOOT this week.

Really love all the hard work you on into this Lexy. Thank you so much!!

A couple of questions on the new Loot rules:

1) Helarchen Creek says "Helarchen Creek.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp", but the other Arthmoor villages say "Added to Towns and Villages Group" is this correct for Helarchen Creek or a typo?

2) Darkwater Crossing does not include any Loot rules, is this also correct?

3) The second rule for Animals Merged simply says "Animals Merged.esp - KYE Patches Merged.esp". Is this supposed to be a "Load after" rule?

Thanks again!

Really love all the hard work you on into this Lexy. Thank you so much!!

A couple of questions on the new Loot rules:

1) Helarchen Creek says "Helarchen Creek.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp", but the other Arthmoor villages say "Added to Towns and Villages Group" is this correct for Helarchen Creek or a typo?

2) Darkwater Crossing does not include any Loot rules, is this also correct?

3) The second rule for Animals Merged simply says "Animals Merged.esp - KYE Patches Merged.esp". Is this supposed to be a "Load after" rule?

Thanks again!

1. No don't add Helarchen Creek the towns and village group LOOT throws a mini wobbly

2. I forgot that that should be added to towns and village group

3. yes load Animals merge after KYE Merged

I'll get on those.

There are bound to more Groups I have not thought of as we all go through things I am always open to suggestions.

1. No don't add Helarchen Creek the towns and village group LOOT throws a mini wobbly

2. I forgot that that should be added to towns and village group

3. yes load Animals merge after KYE Merged

I'll get on those.

There are bound to more Groups I have not thought of as we all go through things I am always open to suggestions.

I'd hold off on setting up groups for a while, I'm testing currently and there may be some changes made to current rules.

For one ICAIO & RDO are going to be moved to the default group, ICAIO might even be going to the same group as Cutting room floor.

Mainly because of all the landscape and navmesh changes it makes. Its pretty clear when you have to move all location changes after the mod, that its an issue. There is no reason for it to be as high up as it is, it would be like putting verdant or landscape fixes for grass mods in the same position.

As for loading both after Alt start, not really needed, there are only a handful of records that conflict. RDO is pretty safe there but ICAIO has too many conflicts.

Edited by cptmcsplody

I'd hold off on setting up groups for a while, I'm testing currently and there may be some changes made to current rules.

For one ICAIO & RDO are going to be moved to the default group, ICAIO might even be going to the same group as Cutting room floor.

Mainly because of all the landscape and navmesh changes it makes. Its pretty clear when you have to move all location changes after the mod, that its an issue. There is no reason for it to be as high up as it is, it would be like putting verdant or landscape fixes for grass mods in the same position.

As for loading both after Alt start, not really needed, there are only a handful of records that conflict. RDO is pretty safe there but ICAIO has too many conflicts.

My Mod Groups will adapt as the LOOT Masterlist adapts most of my Groups are to make sure Arthmoors mods load after ICAIO and the CRs and Merges Load near the bottom I have been toying with maybe taking the merges currently added to the Late loaders Group out of there a creating a Merge Patches Group but will see.

My Mod Groups will adapt as the LOOT Masterlist adapts most of my Groups are to make sure Arthmoors mods load after ICAIO and the CRs and Merges Load near the bottom I have been toying with maybe taking the merges currently added to the Late loaders Group out of there a creating a Merge Patches Group but will see.

if anyone wants to test it out, create a new entry in loot settings, the masterlist repository should be dev-masterlist

Like so https://i.imgur.com/MPJcLh7.png

Let me know if there are any issues.