Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Lexy/Darth Hi! Got a little time today to try and catch up.....small question. Stunning statues and No snow under roofs...followed instructions but noticed that NSUR meshes->statuessnow that there is a seventh nif file for Talos: so should this be kept active, as there are Talos statues in northern climes. I know that in oldrim we removed/hid this nif, but if logic is to be followed on the other statues under snow conditions this should follow too?

Edited by berndaroy

Hi All, thanks for the hard work on the guide, glad to see it coming out for SSE. I'm just starting to get the guide set up, I'd like to help test if I can. Just have a quick FYI. Atlas Map Markers got hidden since yesterday, I know because I actually looked at the page yesterday but it's hidden now, reason is "as requested". Is Map Markers Complete possibly a good alternative? 

Darth_mathias, any ideas on what is causing DynDOLOD to crash on your computer?

I manually download The Choice is Yours cos i think the BSA was corrupt run DynDOLOD ran and it completed. My poor wife way about to burn the PC so I had to kick her out.

I also added DynDOLOD and TexGen to our Antivirus Exclusion list so hopfully no more issues.

Lexy/Darth Hi! Got a little time today to try and catch up.....small question. Stunning statues and No snow under roofs...followed instructions but noticed that NSUR meshes->statuessnow that there is a seventh nif file for Talos: so should this be kept active, as there are Talos statues in northern climes. I know that in oldrim we removed/hid this nif, but if logic is to be followed on the other statues under snow conditions this should follow too?

check LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos Statue with Greatsword SE

Hi All, thanks for the hard work on the guide, glad to see it coming out for SSE. I'm just starting to get the guide set up, I'd like to help test if I can. Just have a quick FYI. Atlas Map Markers got hidden since yesterday, I know because I actually looked at the page yesterday but it's hidden now, reason is "as requested". Is Map Markers Complete possibly a good alternative? 

well that a pain the ass i will have to let the wife know. Looking at it i would say yes use Map Markers Complete instead

ok thank cos i am at my wits end pulling out my hair i keep going round and round in circles drive me nuts. I can get TenGen to Run and finish by DynDOLOD flattly refuses to run even deleted and Downloaded even got a message out to Sheson.

Maybe we shouldn't do this Ultra trees rubbish.

Edit: Interest Finally got DynDOLOD to run by deactivating the Choice is your cos that was where it was crashing. Now the question is why would The Choice is Your prevent DynDOLOD from running :confusion: :blink:

I was running into this problem early on when I was building from this guide but with a different mod.  I found out that if I got rid of the ENB and SkyrimSERE-Engaged ENB files in the Skyrim Special Edition Directory then DynDOLOD would work.

I manually download The Choice is Yours cos i think the BSA was corrupt run DynDOLOD ran and it completed. My poor wife way about to burn the PC so I had to kick her out.

I also added DynDOLOD and TexGen to our Antivirus Exclusion list so hopfully no more issues.

Excellent!  Good to hear that problem is laid to rest.

Thank you Darth for the clarification.....Indistiunguishable billboards requires SSELOD Gen..but i assume we are using rather DynDOLOD instead and thus not required?

we'll be using DynDOLOD (hence Lexy's stressing this morning)

Lexy/Darth one last question before i have to call it quits today...Blowing in the wind patches....Books of Skyrim & Provincial Courier services not required?

nope covered by CLARALUX (at least that is our current work theory).

no they are for the MCM so you need them

Thanks for the help with the installation of the mod guys :):)

I've seen that some textures from the mod Barenziah's Glory are now incorporated in Forgotten textures (since version 4.0) . Barenziah's Glory mod is redundant, as it's exactly the same textures :)

Edited by MetalheadVez

Thanks for the help with the installation of the mod guys :):)

I've seen that some textures from the mod Barenziah's Glory are now incorporated in Forgotten textures (since version 4.0) . Barenziah's Glory mod is redundant, as it's exactly the same textures :)

so they are the same a Gamwich's? If so then yes we can get rid of that mod

so they are the same a Gamwich's? If so then yes we can get rid of that mod

Yes they are the same as the ones you have selected in the FOMOD instructions of Barenziah's Glory. I've dropped this mod from my list exactly for this reason :)

I've found two missing informations with your installation instructions for Blowing in the wind, a compatibility patch for Provincial courier service and SMIMM-Merged-All should have been selected ;)

EDIT; Oups, my mistake, There's a also a compatibility patches for Weathered Road Signs. 
Edited by MetalheadVez