Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I noticed in the instructions for Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE there is a discrepancy between the selected meshes and their corresponding LOD textures. The mesh instructions say to select treepineforestsnowl03.nif (with an L after snow), but the LOD textures say to use TreePineForestDeadSnow03_000EF5A3 (without an L after snow). There are corresponding LOD textures for treepineforestsnowl03 so I wondered if this was intentional or a mistake?

Many thanks for clarifying Lexy.

I have just rewatched and you are indeed correct i did miss treepineforsetsnowl03, I should know by now not is answer questions without my morning coffee I'll get the fix hen my brain have woken up a bit more

DarkladyLexy,  I have the Guide installed as it currently is, and am going through the video now.

ok thank cos i am at my wits end pulling out my hair i keep going round and round in circles drive me nuts. I can get TenGen to Run and finish by DynDOLOD flattly refuses to run even deleted and Downloaded even got a message out to Sheson.

Maybe we shouldn't do this Ultra trees rubbish.

Edit: Interest Finally got DynDOLOD to run by deactivating the Choice is your cos that was where it was crashing. Now the question is why would The Choice is Your prevent DynDOLOD from running :confusion: :blink:

DarkladyLexy,  I have the Guide installed as it currently is, and am going through the video now.

I checked the setup instructions against the Guide and found that the Video requires "Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE - Vanilla Medium Version" (the first file available for download on mod page), but the Guide has us install "Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE - Indistinguishable VANILLA Vivid Weathers Lighting" (the second file available for download on the mod page).  I think the Guide needs to be changed to point to the first file available for download on mod page.

I checked the setup instructions against the Guide and found that the Video requires "Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE - Vanilla Medium Version" (the first file available for download on mod page), but the Guide has us install "Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE - Indistinguishable VANILLA Vivid Weathers Lighting" (the second file available for download on the mod page).  I think the Guide needs to be changed to point to the first file available for download on mod page.

no that fine as we are using Vivid Weathers we should use the version created for vivid weathers

The video seems to require "Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone" (the 8th mod on download page), but Guide has us install "ELOS Oaks Autumn Colours SSE" (the 3rd file).

Running TexGen now.

again that's fine shouldn't stop DynDOLOD from executing

OK.  I'm old-school computer geek and like to verify directions.  :-)    TexGen still running.

ah   ok

DynDOLOD running now.

still running

still running

11 min 59 sec    still running

still running

14:43   running Falskaar now

still running

14:43   running Falskaar now

DynDOLOD completed after just over 18 minutes.  Creating DynDOLOD output file now.