Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Well I said they were hanging around, not actively watching my playthrough.

Plus we are talking Skyrim here not Fallout, so except for the beheading which I have seen maybe a hundred times max in several houndred hours of playtime I don't really find it so much graphic. I don't know maybe because I never played with mods that increase gore, dismembered limbs, killcams and stuff... While looting a full body is a bit more graphic, frequent and longer on display.

The naked stuff, may be a cultural thing as well. I know some people don't give a ****. But I have never seen my parents naked, and my kids 4yo and 2yo have and will never see me naked. Once having this conversation with some czech friends they told me they have seen there parents naked when children and even now when adults and they don't give a sh*t like it is a normal thing while I was shocked hearing it...

To each their things...

Trust me buddy, i completely understand, i have a 3 and 5 year olds, and i am not allowing them nowhere near the game. Even simple scene with killing a wolf might have unexpected consequences. Edited by sm0kem

Wouldn't it save two esm slots?  Some of us have added extra mods which have added esm's to our list.  Saving a couple can be good.

Well, you're saying ESM when you mean ESP, but no biggie. Scarcity includes 3 esp files. If you merged the 3 together, you'd be left with 1. However, if you make a Bashed patch, as is recommended, two of those already get merged into the Bash, leaving you with 1.

The only way you'd save one more spot is if you merged them in with other, unrelated mods. If you wedged it into something else that belongs near the bottom of the load order, like the ELE Merged, it *probably* wouldn't break anything, but it would be easy to forget where it is, and if you're that desperate for a plugin spot, there must be somewhere else to find it.

Dumb question here...

I upgraded Dyndolod special edition beta 11, as per revision history of Prerequisite page..

Should i delete old Output Mods2 and rerun TexGen and Dyndolod, or i could leave  Outputs as-is?

Thank You!

Wouldn't hurt to rerun them, but it really depends on whether you've got a spare 40 minutes :)

Here we go again... just like being back in good auld reddit

It's up to him if he doesn't want a dingus flopping around, or any other mod for that reason

Ah. Of course, captain obvious is here. I guess no forum can exist without one ;)

Edited by sm0kem

Why bother? 2 of the 3 get folded into the Bashed Patch anyway.

I don't allow Wyre Bash to merge anything. If Wyre says it wants to merge something I'll have a look in xEdit and Mators Standalone and do it myself.

Anywhos Scarcity looks fine as a single plugin, I'd reccomend you all do the same

There's a new Needs mod called Vitality Mode

It seems quiet lightweight scriptwise and seems fairly chill. I'm tracking and considering a switch from iNeed

interesting mod, maybe an approach I like better...

Pretty sure that unless it was recently updated, Dawn of Skyrim (any version) is still incompatible with ICAIO. I'm not sure to what extent. I know JK just has minor pathing issues, Dawn of Skyrim is probably similar.

So nothing have changed the last years regarding compatibility with ICAIO for either JK's or Dawn...thats really sad..was hoping to use either one day...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11069?tab=description, anyone tried this? its is now supposedly compatible with legacy.

Definitely interesting...

luxor's Solitude HD has been released.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16295

Im very skeptical about using 4k textures except for smaller objects.

Edited by xxx78

interesting mod, maybe an approach I like better...

So nothing have changed the last years regarding compatibility with ICAIO for either JK's or Dawn...thats really sad..was hoping to use either one day...

On the JK's Skyrim SSE page it makes mention of removing a Guard Tower in Rorikstead that clipped with ICAIO animal shed, but still shows as partially compatible due to pathing issues.

Edited by octodecoy

I don't allow Wyre Bash to merge anything. If Wyre says it wants to merge something I'll have a look in xEdit and Mators Standalone and do it myself.

Anywhos Scarcity looks fine as a single plugin, I'd reccomend you all do the same

So I take it you have merged the three Scarcity plugins?

After reinstalling the Build completely, I'm getting some trees with a correct shape but blue color (I wasn't having this problem before reinstalling).  Googling for "blue Skyrim trees" got me a lot of conflicting opinions about what was causing it and how to fix it.

My ModWat.ch shows my current Build.

double check SFO and EVT.

Edit Also you don't need Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.04.1 (TESTING) anymore

Wouldn't hurt to rerun them, but it really depends on whether you've got a spare 40 minutes :)

So I haven't updated my EXE or SKSE, or mods that require SKSE. I haven't updated DynDOLOD

I just ran DynDOLOD for the first time, finishing up my load order today. It took 5 hours for DynDOLOD to fully complete. :confusion: The main app finished ages ago, but there were multiple cmd line windows still generating levels.

My PC specs aren't equivalent to a toaster, either. i7-6700k, 32GB 2400mhz RAM, GTX 1080 FTW2... why on earth would it take so long?

So i've just had a pleasure of visiting Sinitar Gaming discord channel... Spent around 3 min before leaving as my tolerance for teenagers with hurt egos is very low :) BUT, i did see something interesting there: basically he claims that using OBIS and Immersive Patrols 2 together will eventually lead to some game breaking issues. Something to do with faction relationships. Have you guys ever heard something about it?

Edited by sm0kem

Not really, no, because the author of ICAIO is an Ass hat about making patches for his mod.