Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

@Lexy, yes, it was the way I follow, but I will try the new one !

About barter mod, it seems the lite version + the one I linked is near to be equal to the old full version, I will pick it ! ^^.

For the whoms who wants to test :

You could download my testing version here

If you want to test the water limitation, you need to use ineed or RnD (or a water mod which include a plugin for one of them like RW2).

hey, guys, can I ask some of you to try out a new test merge for Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods I am thinking of adding I don't have a character setup to do any extensive testing at the moment:

Merge the following esps:

Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp

Landscape For Grass Mods -Provincial Courier PATCH.esp

Landscape For Grass Mods Arthmoor's Shor's Stone PATCH.esp

Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Alternate start Locations.esp

name the new merge something like Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merge.

@lexy: I did the merge without error, I tell you how it looks in game later ;)

I see that you dropped The Great Equalizer too, I did a test and face a problem with Bruma, after checking, Bruma weapons seems well balanced so I excluded it (I edited directly the The Great Equalizer - Main.pas file), and it seems to work as intended.

About zEdit section, when you face "... not a valid floating point value" error, you say to change region to English (USA). Maybe it could be nice to specify that you need to go through configuration panel and change region settings, because (in Windows 10), you can change it in settings directly and it doesn't work :/

Edited by memnochs

Out of interest does anyone find the shadows too dark with Skyrim re-engaged enb? I'm noticing that interiors are bit too dark for my liking, i've tried adjusting the enb settings but cant hit on the right setting for shadows. I can adjust general interior brightness but the shadows stay very dark.

Wondered what you guys adjust for the enb if you find shadows/ interiors a bit too dark?

@lexy: I did the merge without error, I tell you how it looks in game later ;)

I see that you dropped The Great Equalizer too, I did a test and face a problem with Bruma, after checking, Bruma weapons seems well balanced so I excluded it (I edited directly the The Great Equalizer - Main.pas file), and it seems to work as intended.

About zEdit section, when you face "... not a valid floating point value" error, you say to change region to English (USA). Maybe it could be nice to specify that you need to go through configuration panel and change region settings, because (in Windows 10), you can change it in settings directly and it doesn't work :/

I don't own Windows 10 so didn't know that in fact I didn't actually add that part but I think Decopauge123 did so he will have to edit that part a little bit.

Out of interest does anyone find the shadows too dark with Skyrim re-engaged enb? I'm noticing that interiors are bit too dark for my liking, i've tried adjusting the enb settings but cant hit on the right setting for shadows. I can adjust general interior brightness but the shadows stay very dark.

Wondered what you guys adjust for the enb if you find shadows/ interiors a bit too dark?

I use PhoenixVivid ENB-Reshade - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3350/ that look ok give that a try. You can actually pick any ENB you wish or none at all if you so desire.

What do you guys do to get zEdit to work?  I can get to my load order (now that I have the latest version).  But when I click okay at the bottom of the load order section I just get a white screen that I cannot close out of and must access task to manager to close the program.  I've googled it, checked reddit and the git-hub page and I cannot find an answer.

What do you guys do to get zEdit to work?  I can get to my load order (now that I have the latest version).  But when I click okay at the bottom of the load order section I just get a white screen that I cannot close out of and must access task to manager to close the program.  I've googled it, checked reddit and the git-hub page and I cannot find an answer.

I am using v0.2.0 https://github.com/matortheeternal/zedit/releases/tag/0.2.0 portable with no issues did have problems with the latest version.

Sorry boys and girls excuse my ignorance here, but under Lexy's and Nozzer's posts about mommy and tuna fish, what does the black square with yellow borders and yellow star in the middle mean/represent?....YES trivial i know, but i haven't noticed that before...something to do with administration? :help:

I am using v0.2.0 https://github.com/matortheeternal/zedit/releases/tag/0.2.0 portable with no issues did have problems with the latest version.

0.2.0 won't work for me at all. It won't even load up my load order with that version.  With 0.3.0 at least I can get to my load order, but can't do anything after that due to the white screen.  Maybe it's a Windows 10 issue.

Edited by Kneph13

hey, guys, can I ask some of you to try out a new test merge for Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods I am thinking of adding I don't have a character setup to do any extensive testing at the moment:

Merge the following esps:

Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp

Landscape For Grass Mods -Provincial Courier PATCH.esp

Landscape For Grass Mods Arthmoor's Shor's Stone PATCH.esp

Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Alternate start Locations.esp

name the new merge something like Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merge.

After I made the merge I added load after main file & Shor's Stone in LOOt.  Now to do some testing.

** Seems to be working okay.

Edited by BuddyKidd

0.2.0 won't work for me at all. It won't even load up my load order with that version.  With 0.3.0 at least I can get to my load order, but can't do anything after that due to the white screen.  Maybe it's a Windows 10 issue.

I am on WIN10 and both 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 are working as intended, so it must be something on your end. Perhaps try with antivirus off?