Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I am not an expert, but doing the guide at the moment in the middle of it and I have none of your problems.
Concerning your rig, I might be wrong and corrected, but I would personally try to redo the guide with BethIni settings at MEDIUM, and choose 1K or performance instead of 2K-4K when you see them on the guide.

Otherwise, just finished the Tree Flora and Grass section and O...M...G...
I loaded my save and was like Dafuq am I doing in a forest, I left in the crossroad of Whiterun... Then I see the farm between the tree and turn around and see Whiterun Stables... I love you guys!!!

Hey You, seems like Simply Knock SE 1.0.2 Release is getting me a CTD. This was found on nexus site:

To anyone experiencing crashes with the newest SKSE version and this mod:

The file causing the crashes is the "SimplyKnock.dll" in the folder [...]\SKSE\Plugins. Just remove this file. You won't be able to use the mod's functions in game but at least you can leave the mod activated without messing up your existing saves

Anyone have this problem? I have newest SSE and SKSE.

Seems like SSE is actually more demanding than Oldrim in term of specs. I have completed the guide (minus Dyndolod) and the later test runs (Around Riverwood-Whiterun-Falkreath), have been quite disappointing (lots of crazy stuttering). I had managed to really enjoy my Oldrim-SRLE-LOTD build with my low-spec laptop, but SSE might be a bit too much for it.

The Vanilla SSE profile was running at 30-35 fps max, while my Vanilla Oldrim ran at 55ish fps. I should have gotten the hint!

I am going to try another install from scratch, keeping better track at performance during test runs, otherwise I might have to wait for a new playthrough until I get a new rig!

Beside the maddening stuttering, here are a few oddities and glitches I have encountered along the way:

- MO2: The filetree tabs crash MO everytime. Luckily there was no specific use for it in the guide. I have not seen any mention/fix anywhere.

- MO2 - overwrite folder: trying to open it from MO2 crashes MO. So I have been managing it from windows explorer.

- MO2 - overwrite folder: All plugins that are processed by SSEdit end up there (if backup is unchecked). So I have been moving esp in back there respective folders along the way, until I did the final Sort masters .... and ended up with 15+ plugins in there. I don't know if it's normal as it is never mentioned in the guide.

- ENB: I had to instal v0.320 instead of 0.330 because CK wouldn't start otherwise (got the fix from this forum).

- The before and after ENB (step 22.1) performance runs were no different, which made me very hopeful and excited .... until the last test runs  :p

- The ingame tweaks for Vivid weathers have little to no effect. Bloom makes the sky bright white, which is no good. On the Oldrim it was a great alternative to an enb preset if I wanted a higher fps (I am very happy with 18-20fps outdoors though).

- The nights outside are really bright, regardless of the weather. The interior lights are great though (super neat balance of darkness and warm lights). I am not sure if it is meant to be that way.

- I noticed that the enb folders and archives do not include enbhost.exe for SSE, that's normal, right?

- Finally, not a single CTD... that was odd!

I would appreciate any advices/tweaks for low-spec rigs. The nature of the guide makes it hard to safely remove/ignore mods (beside choosing lower-res textures for texture mods).

Thank you in advance

I am not having those problems with MO2.  You might try using the latest developers build:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj59ucxftgllhdh/MO2-2.1.2dev7-Silarn-prerelease.7z?dl=0

Extract it and paste the files over your current MO2.

Stuff

Get the latest M.O.

You should Not sort/clean esp in your entire L.O at the same time. Bad things happen

Make sure you have the bleeding edge version of SSE Fixes. It'll sort out lots of FPS issues.

Also use BethIni to lower/remove God rays and shadows. These are very resource heavy

Edited by uncleseano

So while playing i was killed by an enemy, but then i noticed that the game wasn't loading a previous save, i try to load manually, and all of my saves show up as corrupted, including ones i had previously loaded without issue, as well saves from older characters.

Edit: but weirdly both Wrye Smash and MO2 can read the saves just fine ?

Edited by monyarm

The afforementioned issue i said i was having ( the corrupt saves) is https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5s99ek/bringing_attention_to_an_obscure_issue_that/ , it's something that other people are also having

Edit: According to people on another thread, the issue is caused by using meshes from oldrim.

Just close out the game and restart.  Your save will load.  Like shandrakor said if you run the meshes through niff optimizer and ck the esp there shouldn't be anymore problems.

I appreciate this goes against everyone's wishes, but is itpossible for one to install this guide without all of the graphics mods? I personally find mods to make SSEs graphics better unnecessary.

Go right on ahead, graphics aren't going to have any effect on actual game play mods unless they are required (which would be rare to non-existent).

Edited by Kneph13