Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

WAOW !

Just after your bath ? Can you give me your load order ? (or it is the one you linked ?)

Maybe we could continue in PM to keep this place clean ;) (funny for a cleaning mod :p)

Yes, of course. Give me 15 min, i will update my modwatch with the latest, re-test again, and will drop you a PM

Actually, let's use discord, it will be quicker and easier: https://discord.gg/Wd9GWEd

Edited by sm0kem

@Decopauge123: I refer to the classic configuration panel (the same as the one you can found in windows 7).

On windows 10, when you type region in the start menu (or if you open the settings), it brings you here :

change-country-or-region-in-windows-10.g

This doesn't solve the problem, you must type control panel and click on it (it brings you to the good old classic one), and open region settings :

3073.clip_image001_thumb_793910BD.jpg

This one works ! (sorry i don't find a pretty gif ^^)

I think this error is only for non-english users which don't same decimal separator (, instead of .), if you want to reproduce the bug, set this settings to "France (France)" for example.

Thanks to Microsoft which permit to change settings in different place. I hope it is more understandable.

OK, I'll get on it.  ::):

@lexy: I did the merge without error, I tell you how it looks in game later ;)

About zEdit section, when you face "... not a valid floating point value" error, you say to change region to English (USA). Maybe it could be nice to specify that you need to go through configuration panel and change region settings, because (in Windows 10), you can change it in settings directly and it doesn't work :/

@Decopauge123: I refer to the classic configuration panel (the same as the one you can found in windows 7).

On windows 10, when you type region in the start menu (or if you open the settings), it brings you here :

change-country-or-region-in-windows-10.g

This doesn't solve the problem, you must type control panel and click on it (it brings you to the good old classic one), and open region settings :

3073.clip_image001_thumb_793910BD.jpg

This one works ! (sorry i don't find a pretty gif ^^)

I think this error is only for non-english users which don't same decimal separator (, instead of .), if you want to reproduce the bug, set this settings to "France (France)" for example.

Thanks to Microsoft which permit to change settings in different place. I hope it is more understandable.

OK, I'll get on it.  ::):

I've added (1) comments about the use of different symbols for the “decimal separator†and/or “thousands separator†in floating point numbers in different countries/regions of the world and (2) directions on how to change your country/region setting in Windows 7 and 10 in the zEdit section of the Build Wiki.  It's longer than I expected it to to be, but I can't really take anything out and still get the message across clearly.

Edited by Decopauge123

@Decopauge123: i certainly mis explained the problem, the method for Windows 10 doesn't work, you must use the same as Windows 7, it is very confusing when you don't know that's possible :/

You did fine, memnochs.  ::):  I was trying to use tutorials that anyone could access, and not add more to the Build Wiki then is necessary.  I'll make corrections. 

@Decopauge123: i certainly mis explained the problem, the method for Windows 10 doesn't work, you must use the same as Windows 7, it is very confusing when you don't know that's possible :/

You did fine, memnochs.  ::):  I was trying to use tutorials that anyone could access, and not add more to the Build Wiki then is necessary.  I'll make corrections. 

Corrections have been made.  What you think about the update zEdit section?