Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Not really, no, because the author of ICAIO is an Ass hat about making patches for his mod.

I would agree with you in general, and given his knowledge of the non-trivial subject, it would make sense for him to make patches. However, in this case, I think it's the others who should be making patches. The reason being is that ICAIO is one in it's class and is pretty much a main stay in any more or less serious mod list, so others will need to adjust, unfortunately. In other words, for a lot of people ICAIO is a must have, and JK, Dawn, etc., are nice to haves, and i bet he knows it, which allows him to pull blanket to his side.

Edited by sm0kem

So i've just had a pleasure of visiting Sinitar Gaming discord channel... Spent around 3 min before leaving as my tolerance for teenagers with hurt egos is very low :) BUT, i did see something interesting there: basically he claims that using OBIS and Immersive Patrols 2 together will eventually lead to some game breaking issues. Something to do with faction relationships. Have you guys ever heard something about it?

Nope.  ::(:

OK, I'll delete that mod,

and double-check SFO and EVT.

BRB

Re-installing SFO and carefully following it's installation instructions did the trick:  no more blue trees.  I must have deleted the wrong files after installation the first time.  Thank you both, Darth_mathias and sm0kem! ::): :clap:

When I saw the blue trees, I tried to remember what I'd read about bringing up the console, selecting an object and using the information to determine which mod(s) are affecting that object.  I've never tried to "reverse-engineer a mod" in that way, and got no where.  Logged out of the game and tried Goggling for more information, but not knowing the process name made that search very unfruitful.

What is the process for selecting a Skyrim object in-game, collecting it's information, and working your way back to the mod(s) affecting the object? :confusion:

Edited by Decopauge123

Open console, click on the object, you will get formID shown in the console. Write that formID down, open xEdit and search for that number in top left corner. Note that only ones with collision mesh can be selected, so plants, lod, etc, can't be identified this way

Open console, click on the object, you will get formID shown in the console. Write that formID down, open xEdit and search for that number in top left corner. Note that only ones with collision mesh can be selected, so plants, lod, etc, can't be identified this way

Ah, Thanks, sm0kem!  ::D:  I was able to get the formIDs, but didn't know what to do with it.  :woot:

So I take it you have merged the three Scarcity plugins?

Yeah I merged all three. Renamed it the main plug-ins name. Checked in xEdit & ingame. All is peachy

Just following the last pages' threads, random FYI I don't use OBIS or ICAIO because in my stupid ignorant opinion they are ridiculous and deserve no place in any load order

I would agree with you in general, and given his knowledge of the non-trivial subject, it would make sense for him to make patches. However, in this case, I think it's the others who should be making patches. The reason being is that ICAIO is one in it's class and is pretty much a main stay in any more or less serious mod list, so others will need to adjust, unfortunately. In other words, for a lot of people ICAIO is a must have, and JK, Dawn, etc., are nice to haves, and i bet he knows it, which allows him to pull blanket to his side.

I actually don't use ICAIO and I have a pretty "Serious" mod list.

I mainly don't use it though because of principal, not because of incompatibility.

Understandable, but I wonder why none else have made patches for ICAIO Jk's and dawn? Its probably alot of work....but...

Edited by xxx78

Understandable, but I wonder why none else have made patches for ICAIO Jk's and dawn?

They are probably afraid to.  A friend of mine made a patch for ICAIO and her mod ETaC and dude caused such a commotion about it that she had to remove the patch.

This was a couple years ago and I've pretty much wiped my hands of ICAIO since then.

Yeah I merged all three. Renamed it the main plug-ins name. Checked in xEdit & ingame. All is peachy

Just following the last pages' threads, random FYI I don't use OBIS or ICAIO because in my stupid ignorant opinion they are ridiculous and deserve no place in any load order

hehe...I respect that, for me OBIS and ICAIO is some of my favorite mods ;)

More importantly, I did not know that I could merge all scarcity plugins...thanks for the tip

Edited by xxx78

I think I needed to clarify what I meant by my previous comment.  The author of ICAIO won't LET anyone else make patches for his mod and their own.

And as I said before he accused a friend of mine of "stealing" his intellectual property and threatened to have her banned, because she made a patch for her city overhaul and ICAIO.

This is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever know.

So, yeah, like I said. ASS HAT.

About ICAIO: Author stated that Dawn of skyrim (original version) is compatible with it (see here), JK lite is compatible too, I used together during 1 year.

I converted these two mod for my new SE load order (based on this guide) and it seems to work pretty well.

If you take a look to the list some jk mod are officially compatible too.

@Sirjesto: I'm agree with you, near the same problem between him and Nazenn who is a very nice guys. That why you will never see a word about jk lite on ICAIO page.

I use his mod because I miss it when i don't use it, but I stopped to comment or help or do anything on his page. I'm ashamed to be same nationality as this guys.

@Lexy: I noticed that trade & barter are missing, maybe this little mod can interest you ?

Khajiit Ears show works flawlessly (I can't stand Inigo without his ears).

Last thing, I notice that bathing in skyrim and shower in inns are missing too. I'm currently testing my mod simple bathing 2.0 which include shower in inns, it seems to works as intend (even the Build-Your-Own-Bathing Room feature). Are you interested to test it (or someone else) ?

The only limitation is that i can't use SKSE to detect water but the patch for ineed included in RW2 do the job flawlessly.

For people who already use Simply knock, you can hide the dll, the mod is useless but it will avoid perilous removing until an update will be published.

Edited by memnochs