Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Of the mods I've updated in the last 24 hours, only 1 is part of a merge.  :thumbsup:

Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Patches - 1.04
To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting SSE - 1.0e
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions - 3.4b
2K Dark Brotherhood Gear Retexture - 1.2
A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition - 1.0.2 (Miscellaneous Merged)
moreHUD SE - 3.4.4
Simple Barter Fix SE - 1.0.1
No Poison Prompt Message SE - 1.0.1
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES - 1.3.2
Sprint Jump SSE - 1.1
SSE Fixes - 3.1.5.39

Edited by Decopauge123

i think I swapped to the Dawn of... series for that reason.

Pretty sure that unless it was recently updated, Dawn of Skyrim (any version) is still incompatible with ICAIO. I'm not sure to what extent. I know JK just has minor pathing issues, Dawn of Skyrim is probably similar.

Yes, I will but not until Chesko does his thing.

Great good to know!

Also is

[Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.04.1 (TESTING)]

meant currently to be unavailable? the dropbox link doesn't work, I think it was mentioned in previous posts but I missed if it's currently been taken away.

Thanks again

Edited by whitefox25

Great good to know!

Also is

[Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.04.1 (TESTING)]

meant currently to be unavailable? the dropbox link doesn't work, I think it was mentioned in previous posts but I missed if it's currently been taken away.

Thanks again

yes, that is intentional I updated the Main CR on the Nexus page yesterday so the testing one in the Dropbox is no longer needed. I don't remove from the guide cos I know that a new "TESTING CR" will come and there no point removing only to readd it. So basically if there is no version in the Dropbox I have updated the main one on the Nexus page.

yes, that is intentional I updated the Main CR on the Nexus page yesterday so the testing one in the Dropbox is no longer needed. I don't remove from the guide cos I know that a new "TESTING CR" will come and there no point removing only to readd it. So basically if there is no version in the Dropbox I have updated the main one on the Nexus page.

Ah yes I've updated it as well oops. Thanks for the explanation.

Hi hopefully the last bit of help i'll have to request...  

Upon starting my first character (I did the forest camp start) I found that some of my grasses are blue rectangles which I gess alludes to a texture or mesh problem. It may just be one grass type as other grasses are loading in fine.

Could this be a problem with my Trees and Flora Merge? 

Thanks again for all the help.

Hi hopefully the last bit of help i'll have to request...  

Upon starting my first character (I did the forest camp start) I found that some of my grasses are blue rectangles which I gess alludes to a texture or mesh problem. It may just be one grass type as other grasses are loading in fine.

Could this be a problem with my Trees and Flora Merge? 

Thanks again for all the help.

double check Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover is as per the guide and that after you created the merge that it's tetxtures and meshes are activated in fact make sure that whole sections textures and meshes are activated.