Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ugly seam is fixed by correct load order. The fix you mentioned is no longer required

I've triple-checked my LOOT metadata from the guide, and I've missed nothing, yet I've still got the seam.  

you will need to run the esp through the CK otherwise it will be Form 43 and that is bad for SSE.

Oh, good to know.  I'm not using it currently.  I'm sticking to the guide as much as possible, no more, no less, with two minor exceptions.  

Edited by Barachiel

Yes.  It's merged exactly as said, and it's sorted near the bottom of the load order, with only things like the conflict patches, scarcity esps, Bashed, and Dyndolod trumping it.

Check your bashed patch in xEdit. It might be overriding stuff it's not supposed to. I had way too much nonsense in my bashed patch to the point where i stopped using it completely and turned to Smash.

Heya guys, I've been modding my own LoTD L.O for the last few months so It's great to see another good indept guide/L.O to compare.

One thing that stands out is just what DirtyWeasels uncapper.ini really does. The nexus page just says it's 'balanced'

How does it compare to say, the MLU uncapper?

Thanks!

Hello everyone. Let me begin by giving a great big THANK YOU especially to DarkladyLexy for all the hard work putting the guide together, to Darth_mathias for his many contributions, and to all the contributors here in this thread. I've done a lot of skyrim modding, but still at the beginner level, so the guide and this thread have been invaluable in getting my setup finally done and now sorted. I had been patiently watching the guide and thread over the last few weeks, and finally took the plunge this week and am now in-game, mostly. It is, by far, the best Skyrim experience I have had in all the mod setups I've run over the years.

I've been having some CTD's at very specific locations - reproducible every time. I've been working on isolating the problem today, and seem to have narrowed it down to an LOD problem (not certain, but a fair hypothesis as the crash has now disappeared with *only* DynDOLOD deactivated). Specifically, I am hard CTDing approaching Solitude, on the path as it rises moving away (north) from Dragon Bridge, as Solitude just begins to come into view. There is one other CTD location I've found a ways north of Ft. Dunstad that I am still working on, but my suspicion/hopeful guess is these two crash locations may be related. That is, fixing one will fix the other.

So my thought is to re-do TexGen and DynDOLOD. I can't seem to remember, but this was done after creating the Bashed patch, then deactivating the bashed patch before running TexGen/DynDOLOD, is that correct?  Also, what about all the mods deactivated by the bashed patch? Should those also remain deactivated when running TexGen/DynDOLOD?

Does this seem like a reasonable step to take in the case of the crash I am having?

Thank you again!

Hello everyone. Let me begin by giving a great big THANK YOU especially to DarkladyLexy for all the hard work putting the guide together, to Darth_mathias for his many contributions, and to all the contributors here in this thread. I've done a lot of skyrim modding, but still at the beginner level, so the guide and this thread have been invaluable in getting my setup finally done and now sorted. I had been patiently watching the guide and thread over the last few weeks, and finally took the plunge this week and am now in-game, mostly. It is, by far, the best Skyrim experience I have had in all the mod setups I've run over the years.

I've been having some CTD's at very specific locations - reproducible every time. I've been working on isolating the problem today, and seem to have narrowed it down to an LOD problem (not certain, but a fair hypothesis as the crash has now disappeared with *only* DynDOLOD deactivated). Specifically, I am hard CTDing approaching Solitude, on the path as it rises moving away (north) from Dragon Bridge, as Solitude just begins to come into view. There is one other CTD location I've found a ways north of Ft. Dunstad that I am still working on, but my suspicion/hopeful guess is these two crash locations may be related. That is, fixing one will fix the other.

So my thought is to re-do TexGen and DynDOLOD. I can't seem to remember, but this was done after creating the Bashed patch, then deactivating the bashed patch before running TexGen/DynDOLOD, is that correct?  Also, what about all the mods deactivated by the bashed patch? Should those also remain deactivated when running TexGen/DynDOLOD?

Does this seem like a reasonable step to take in the case of the crash I am having?

Thank you again!

Have you also thought it could also be Stunning Statute of Skyrim as you are very close to the Shine of Meridia's?

Heya guys, I've been modding my own LoTD L.O for the last few months so It's great to see another good indept guide/L.O to compare.

One thing that stands out is just what DirtyWeasels uncapper.ini really does. The nexus page just says it's 'balanced'

How does it compare to say, the MLU uncapper?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can not speak for that as we are not using Morrowloot.