Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Interesting, my arrows do indeed unequip. I did notice in forum and some posts on reddit that AH Hotkeys may have an issue with user-enchanted items though. I haven't tried putting any in my swaps to test yet.

Think it is my save as it is pretty dirty with me installing and uninstalling mods and breaking all the rules since on a new save arrows do auto unequip. I am just loathed to start a new save it not game breaking just slightly annoying

Question:  I'm installing this modlist for the first time, and I've noticed something odd on the "Merging Patches" section, and I want to be sure I haven't missed something.

On the Landscape Merged, I still have a BSA and INI file for Majestic Mountains in the new merged mod.  Is that correct?  I'm not used to BSAs carrying over.  I double-checked the entry for MM and it doesn't mention extracting the BSA.  Just being paranoid and wanting to be sure this is right.

Edited by Barachiel

Question:  I'm installing this modlist for the first time, and I've noticed something odd on the "Merging Patches" section, and I want to be sure I haven't missed something.

On the Landscape Merged, I still have a BSA and INI file for Majestic Mountains in the new merged mod.  Is that correct?  I'm not used to BSAs carrying over.  I double-checked the entry for MM and it doesn't mention extracting the BSA.  Just being paranoid and wanting to be sure this is right.

you have obviously installed Majestic Mountains differently than that of the guide cos that mod should be loose of out the box (well FOMOD).

you have obviously installed Majestic Mountains differently than that of the guide cos that mod should be loose of out the box (well FOMOD).

And so I have, apparently.  I'd swear on a stack of bibles, I did it exactly as instructed, but apparently I didn't, because I just did it again, and VOILA! no BSA file.  Still have the INI file, though. 

Edited by Barachiel

So I'm getting crashes from VRAM and Memory overload. Should I lower DynDOLOD to low and decrease textures to 2k? Is there a fast way to do this aside from reinstalling every 4k texture mod?

I have a GeForce GTX 970 4GB and 16 GB of RAM.

yes the guide a been benchmarked and I am hitting 4.7GB First thing I would recommend you try is drop DynDOLOD Ultra trees and just generate Traditional LOD.

1. Change the line TreeLOD= to "1"
  2. Change the line TreeFullFallBack= to "0"

I really should add some sort of note about that.

Are you sure it is VRAM and Memory overload?  I am not having that problem.  See my specs below.

Are you sure it is VRAM and Memory overload?  I am not having that problem.  See my specs below.

Yea I ran it with SKyrim Performance Monitor and just running around near Riften caused it to go over 4GB adn then crash shortly after several times in a row. Going to try the Traditional LOD settings.

Is there a way to figure out what is causing the crash if it's not Memory issues?

It shouldn't crash if you go over. It will simply use RAM for texture streaming, which will cause some lags but not crashes. That being said, make sure you're not running out of RAM also.

Okay, I've finally finished installing and setting everything up.  So far, so good, with only one obvious issue at the outset.

My screen... messed up.  It's not textures or framerates.  FPS is 28-30 and that's on my shitty laptop.  I expect that to improve tremendously once I move this to my gaming PC.  When I stand still everthing looks good.

But when I move or turn, it's like screen-tearing, only 100x worse.  It's almost like entire frames are "sticking" for a half-second as I move.  It's really hard to describe, and I can't create a vid of it on this system, atm.

I think I may have f'ed up on Vsync somehwere.  I'm going back through, looking for anything I might have fumbled back in the Preparation Section or INI settings.  Anyone experience this before?

Is there a way to figure out what is causing the crash if it's not Memory issues?

Try making these changes to your Skyrim.ini file:

[General]

uGridsToLoad=5

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=0

iPreloadSizeLimit=4194304000 (If you are on a system with 8GB of RAM or more)

bUseHardDriveCache=1 (set to 0 if you have normal, "old" hard drive" )

uStaticNeverFade=1

iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=5

bForceFullLOD=1

[backgroundLoad]

bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1

bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=1

It may allow the game to use more of your ram.

Ok so I think that it might be a mod now. My VRAM was fine after disabling Ultra Trees, but it always crashes within the same time frame from starting. I load up, start walking towards Riften and it crashes, or I start walking towards Windhelm and it crashes. It's going to take forever to figure out what mod is causing that if I do the binary search. Is there any sort of crashlog I can enable or find?