Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

It works fine for me along with Hateful Wenches and the KS Hairs /IC patches. Something must be overwriting it. I did have a problem with dark faces from Flower Girls but that was because the changes in the bashed patch were being overwritten by my zEdit npc enchantments patch. If anyone else is using zEdit, just build the patch on a full load order first then build the bashed patch making sure zEdit loads after the bashed patch. If this is incorrect let me know but it seems to be working.

I got it working by leaving out the KS Hairs patch.  Where in the load order do you have the KS Hairs patch?

Just finished Animal Companion and Mounts and tested the game for a bit -- weirdly, with the ENB active, the rain looks black! Is anyone else experiencing this? Disabling the rain portion via the ENB menu works, at least.

Do you have the latest ENB series (v 0.327) and the very latest version of whatever ENB you're using? The last update to ENB series made changes to rain and many ENB updated their files accordingly.

I am debating in my head if I should add Zedit the NPC enchantments patch. this would essentially be the replaced for ASIS Enchantment fix (Since SkyProc patchers are broken on SSE) what do you all think?

normally CTD on enemies due to not installing the skeleton double check them.

Zedit the NPC enchantments patch works for me. Easy to do.

Do you have the latest ENB series (v 0.327) and the very latest version of whatever ENB you're using? The last update to ENB series made changes to rain and many ENB updated their files accordingly.

Yes and yes. I'm using the ENB from the guide, Re-Engaged.

I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but I can't seem to control the volume of the waterfalls, rapids and rivers with this setup (they are WAY TOO LOUD).  All of these items seem to be tied to the "Effects" volume slider and cutting that out affects a LOT of other sounds.  Is there anyway to change this?  Did I do something wrong?

I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but I can't seem to control the volume of the waterfalls, rapids and rivers with this setup (they are WAY TOO LOUD).  All of these items seem to be tied to the "Effects" volume slider and cutting that out affects a LOT of other sounds.  Is there anyway to change this?  Did I do something wrong?

no waterfalls are very loud I suggest trying to tweak the "Waterfall & Rapid" slider. Other than that you might need to change the volume in xedit but I have not looked into that method.

Trying to follow the zEdit instructions but as soon as I hit "Build" next to the ZPatch, I get a pop-up that says:

"Error:  Failed to get flag value at 9440: "ACBS\Template Flags\Use Spell List"  Failed to resolve element at path "ACBS\Template Flags"

But it seems to work otherwise, as Zpatch is created.  Not sure I want to use it with that error.  

Trying to follow the zEdit instructions but as soon as I hit "Build" next to the ZPatch, I get a pop-up that says:

"Error:  Failed to get flag value at 9440: "ACBS\Template Flags\Use Spell List"  Failed to resolve element at path "ACBS\Template Flags"

But it seems to work otherwise, as Zpatch is created.  Not sure I want to use it with that error.  

make sure you are using the correct version of the Script you MUST use the Fixed vesion by Mator https://github.com/matortheeternal/hishy-npc-enchant-fix/tree/mator-master