Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The FPS was usually between 59-60, with occasional dips down to 55, for both walks.

For the vanilla Soul Cairn walk, the lowest VRam usage was 401MB and the highest was 3343MB.

For the LH's HD Soul Cairn walk, the lowest VRam usage was 499MB and the highest was 3825MB.

yes the guide a been benchmarked and I am hitting 4.7GB First thing I would recommend you try is drop DynDOLOD Ultra trees and just generate Traditional LOD.

What tool do you guys use to get these stats? I've only got Fraps installed atm but, I'd like to know how you get the VRAM consumption etc.  

I just found this tool and am thinking about installing it; Skyrim Performance Monitor 64

Thanks in advance,

-Xaxilis

Guys, don't get too hung up on VRAM. The fact that you need to monitor it, tells me that you don't have 8+ GB, $3000 video cards, so you WILL go over the limit regardless. And it is not something you should be avoiding like a plague. What's more important is plenty of fast RAM and a good CPU. As well as resolving as many conflicts as possible to stabilize the game.

I am over my VRAM limit by at least 1GB and everything runs just fine. Also, you DON'T need to have 59FPS to have a smooth running game. 20FPS is plenty enough on well optimized setup

Edited by sm0kem
  • +1 1

So with everything loaded my crashes would happen in the same spot everytime as soon as I walked past a certain point from where I spawned. 

I've loaded up to UNP Blessed Body (if you use the guide as a reference). No major gameplay changes, no new weapons or items, no AI or NPC overhauls yet. My test path is from the Inn in Ivarstead to Treva's Watch where I fight all the bandits till they're dead and then start over.

This time I went through everything, performance was fine and I killed one bandit at Treva's Watch, looted some iron arrows, her bow, and hide boots, and then instant CTD. Any ideas what could be causing that? Most of the mods I have enabled only change textures and meshes, and none of them change that area or combat, or any of the items she had on her.

Edited by CyanSol

So this is interesting. I tried to replicate the crash and went around spam looting (by that I mean clicking the items in their inventory as fast as I can) all the bandits. I was able to replicate the crash three times, only on women. I even went out of my way to go find a random civilian woman and killed her which also caused the crash when I looted from her. I googled it and apparently another person had the same issue with UNP. I'm going to enable the vanilla armor meshes for UNP and try again.

Edit: I'm dumb. I didn't have the skeleton activated. Let's see if the crash happens now.

Edited by CyanSol

My issue was hardware related.  I'll have to turn off a lot of textures if I want my 3 year old laptop to run it, but my desktop churns out a solid 30 FPS at 4K.  Turning it down to 1080p gets me 60 FPS and no more "shaky cam".  

EDIT:  I'm running the Modlist 99.9% as ordered.  I didn't skip any optional mods, and I only added a single additional ESP/BSA combo, the "50% More Perks" optional file for "Ordinator."

Edited by Barachiel

My PC walked around vanilla Raven Rock (screenshots), and then walked around Raven Rock HD (screenshots).

The FPS for the vanilla walk was mostly 53-56, with an occasional spike to 48/60, the minimum VRam used was 302MB, and max VRam used was 4068MB.

The FPS for the HD walk varied between 45 and 55, the minimum VRam used was 326MB, and max VRam used was 4062MB.

The VRam results don't make sense to me, so I've posted them here.

<NVidia Inspector logs removed>

The VRam results didn't (and still don't) make sense to me because the Minimum VRam usage went up (as I expected) after I installed Raven Rock HD, but the maximum VRam used went down (after adding a mod that replaced vanilla Raven Rock textures with 2k textures).

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset SkyUI Favourited Hotkeys, not the Grouped hotkeys i.e F1, F2, F3 etc. but the normal ones as in 1, 2, 3 etc..?

currently got Conjuire Familiar set to 1 and Conjure Flame Atronach to 2 but I want to use those keys for AH Hotkeys and different things now.